feelings [Theme] Page 4

Dining together is better than eating alone. It's more fun to wander together than alone. Looking more beautiful together than alone. Something so obvious and not worthy of attention for most people, but so unfamiliar and shocking for Kosaki and Sanagi, turned their outlook on life and made them resonate with happiness. They were finally able to understand why people start living together.
№ 460487   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:11
No fairy tales!
Quote Explanation: Diary of Failure Ramirez Hernandez.
№ 460300   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 11:03
I admired her and was in the mood to create. Everything was beautiful, surprisingly mutual, but for some reason it cooled down... I won’t forget you. On the sheets I will preserve my feelings for you forever, my muse, my miracle. It’s a pity that your presence in my life was short-lived. I admit honestly, I miss you, but I beg you, don’t come back. The main thing is to be happy, but without me. And thank you for everything, it was a pleasure being with you.
№ 460291   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 11:02
- I see, I see, but we are at the beginning of the experiment. Gold from mercury appears on the tenth day, love from hostility - on the fifteenth... We are on the road for two weeks. The critical moment is coming!
- I see, I see, but we are at the beginning of the...
№ 460270   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:59
Once you teach people to see enemies in other people, you will not eradicate this feeling.
Quote Explanation: Mikhail Kozyrev "Leningrad"
№ 460047   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:25
But there are also disadvantages. For example, there is a fine line between enjoying a platonic relationship and falling in love with someone. You need to stay aware if such feelings start to develop and realize that you will ruin your friendship if you act on your feelings. You will feel lost and confused.
№ 459948   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2023 / 10:00
It seems to me that vulgarity has two indispensable characteristics: for it there is nothing difficult and nothing alien. A vulgar person, in the full sense of the word, pours out - thoughts and feelings pour out of him, he does not select them, does not filter them. He knows everything in the world, that is, he knows nothing. The one who knows everything has lost his sacred awe... he judges everything immodestly, from above, he has forgotten that everything in the world is sacred in its own way.
№ 459832   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:11
When I had children, I realized how many feelings I had not experienced before. People who don't have children have no idea that they are only experiencing the basics. Love, anger, joy, despair and so on. Chefs say that tomatoes are natural flavor enhancers. Children are like tomatoes, the most powerful sense amplifiers. You understand what unconditional love is, love without conditions, when you love not because, but SO. But at the same time, you experience all the shades of anger and despair. You will learn what absolute joy and complete hopelessness are. You become kinder, much kinder. Very vulnerable. Now, when you listen to the news and they say “one child died as a result of the terrorist attack,” you quickly switch. Just not to hear, just not to know. Previously, the whole world could have died in a terrorist attack, and you wouldn’t have cared. Now it is impossible to imagine any suffering of any child. Neither war, nor illness, nor an orphanage.
№ 459768   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:56
The feelings of lovers are the breath of the soul.
№ 459722   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:45
Had they understood that human feelings could trip them up, wouldn’t it have been better to never have known each other?
№ 459612   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:58
Feelings are the angels of the soul and also... they can be fallen.
№ 459346   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:17
There is nothing worse than indifference. I'd rather face hatred and pain than indifference.
№ 459299   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:10
A person who has not experienced a passionate passion for literature, poetry, music, painting, who has not gone through this emotional training, will forever remain a mental freak, no matter how successful he is in science and technology. When I first meet such people, I always notice their terrible flaw - the wretchedness of their psyche, their “stupidity” (in Herzen’s words). It is impossible to become a truly cultured person without experiencing aesthetic admiration for art. The one who has not experienced these sublime feelings has a different face, and the very sound of his voice is different.
№ 459202   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:55
The poorest person is the one who has no sense of proportion.
№ 458877   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 13:00