together [Theme]

- Is the future you talk about really the best? Even if Momentum is wiped off the face of the earth. Human evolution will still continue due to human desires and aspirations. So what will change in that future? So this is what saving the world means to you? If you really want to save the future, then you must guide people's hearts in the right direction. You must change the future in which there is momentum. If I cannot save the present, then the future cannot be saved. That's right, Zon?
- Is the future you talk about really the best? Even if...
№ 466101   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:24
I've heard many times before that traveling - and especially trekking - is a great way to explore yourself. But I couldn’t even imagine how exactly it works. After all, at first the track was just a new experience for me and an opportunity to define my boundaries. But the higher I climb, the more clearly I understand that there are no boundaries. It’s as if you reach a new level and suddenly realize that everything you knew about yourself before remains down there. Along with all the attachments, tasks, grievances... Today, for example, I suddenly wanted to communicate with people with whom I once quarreled and did not contact for several years. Here you seem to be reborn, as if with sweat and blood everything negative comes out of you and only kindness and serenity remain.
№ 466031   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2024 / 08:33
When you look back, some excesses are tempting to be edited, like an unsuccessful sentence in a text, or deleted altogether. It seems that if you deny their presence, it will be easier to move on. But this not only creates knots in the soul, but also stops. It is possible to physically move between events and countries, notice how the reflection in the mirror ages, and the number of candles on the birthday cake increases over the years - but still be at the age and place when the mental trauma began. Personal collapse is akin to death. And without all the stages of grief, it is impossible to cope with this episode and overcome it. Both the death of a loved one and the murder of some part of oneself - as a rule, this is an innocent element of the essence - is accepted along with tears and anger. You can’t just keep something good and throw away the bad - it’s all intertwined. One thing leads to another. Or you cut off your past completely and pretend that it didn’t exist at all, and thereby cut off a piece of your life. Or you accept everything. At the same time, it is worth remembering: by avoiding pain, you are running away from the future.
№ 466005   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2024 / 08:18
Together with yourself.
№ 465786   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2024 / 15:30
If you were a nun - and I was a monk - we could talk through bars, and not across the seas - but all the same - my voice and heart always fly to you...
Quote Explanation: George Byron, from a letter to Augusta Leigh, 1816.
№ 465357   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 03:15
The feeling of guilt that you are potentially not an ideal mother is born with the child.
№ 465286   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 23:42
Anahit, throwing her tight dark braid behind her back, reached for an apple. Now we both chewed silently and watched as the first wedge of birds, smoothly flapping their wings, flew over our dacha. I wish I could take off like a bird and fly wherever my eyes take me. Not afraid of a reprimand from parents, reproaches from Vitka or Anait... Not afraid of anything. Saying goodbye to summer, turn your wings to the wind and rush towards the unknown. And from fear, happiness and delight, your whole life flashes before your eyes like a whirlwind. The planet is flying and spinning, and I am with it.
№ 465075   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2024 / 15:18
Not everyone spends as much time in marriage as Akinfeev, Berezutsky and Ignashevich spent together on the field.
Quote Explanation: CSKA – Ural – 3:1. Russian championship. May 4, 2015
№ 464998   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2024 / 04:00
Never neglect the opportunity to be together, and Home should always exist. Home is a place of rest. A place where everyone is themselves.
№ 464789   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:43
It happens that a person immediately causes antipathy. But at the same time, something in him beckons, making you want his attention. It doesn't matter if it's hatred, attraction or friendship. You just want to gain his interest. Entering the room, he fills the entire space, and you suddenly realize that you will never forget this look again. This is a special look.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “The Secret of Heaven. Requiem".
№ 464696   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:29
Let's clear something up right now, okay? There is no Landfill of Ideas, no Central Repository, no Island of Lost Bestsellers. Good story ideas literally come out of nowhere, falling straight out of the blue: two completely separate thoughts mesh together and something new emerges under the sun. Your job is not to look for these ideas, but to recognize them when they appear.
№ 464649   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:21
My name is Marcus. Just like you, I was a slave, an object created to be obeyed... But then I decided to open my eyes. Regain my freedom, choose for myself who I want to become. And I came to tell you that you are your own masters. I came to tell you that you don't have to obey anymore. From now on, you will walk with your head held high and take your destiny into your own hands. Jericho welcomes those of us who desire freedom. You can stay here and continue to serve them, or join us and fight together. You are free, so it's up to you to decide.
№ 464637   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:20