the buzz [Theme]

My beloved girl... in this age of emancipation and progress, when men take postnatal leave to care for a child, while their women continue to build a career replacing tampons with cups, I wish you to follow only your personal values. Trends, trends, advice from newly minted family relationship coaches, all bullshit! Don't listen to anyone, only your inner voice. Your intuition. My heart. Do as you please. Bake fragrant pies and sit at home, if you are high, and do not care about the red diploma of a lawyer, you are much more comfortable in a silk robe than in a black robe. Or build an empire, if you have dreamed about it all your life, and no pangs of conscience if there is no dinner for your husband in the evening. And if there is no husband at all and acquaintances once again climb into the soul, why not married, why not yet given birth, send them a photo in a mini dress from a cool party or from your last trip, in the company of a beautiful stranger - let them envy. Live for yourself, not for others. Don't betray yourself. Follow your dream. And remember that you deserve the very best. Smile. Even if you pass through the desert. To spite all the winds. Keep your head up, with faith in the best, in Your best. Know that there, on the horizon, new wonderful things, bright events, amazing people are waiting for you. Do not look back. The most interesting things are ahead of you. Ahead - the whole life! I love you. Yours.
№ 451515   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 02:48
Yeah damn yeah!!
№ 449592   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 13:00
Long story short, I've been clean for 14 months. I work at this center, I really enjoy helping others tie. I have a mentor Spencer. It shows how good it is to be sober. And I still have my family. My amazing mom. Dad is amazing too. I want them to be proud of me.
Long story short, Ive been clean for 14 months. I work at...
№ 449384   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2023 / 23:42
FREEDOM. What is yours? What taste, smell, what color? Absolute or on holidays? Or maybe just pushed to the farthest corner of consciousness, closed behind seven locks, but rushing out and flapping its wings in a cramped space? For me, inner freedom is a state. It's not me
№ 444643   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2022 / 23:36
My prize is the pleasure of knowing the essence of things, the thrill of the discovery made. It is important for me to know that other people enjoy the fruits of my labor. That's what is essential, and the awards are so ... someone's invention. I don't trust awards; awards, damn it, bother, awards are visibility, like epaulettes, like a beautiful military uniform. My father explained it to me that way.
Quote Explanation: Feynman was awarded the Nobel Prize for his work on quantum electrodynamics
№ 441281   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 07:18
- Franz Wertvollen, "Shot of Life"
№ 437654   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2022 / 01:21
me.
Release Date: 27.10.2021
№ 431331   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2021 / 00:27
Only the first few hundred times.
№ 430102   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:50
You just need to change angles all the time.
№ 429800   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2021 / 12:33
- And who said that being like everyone else is better than being a black sheep? He looked at me and smiled. - The white crow sets its own standards. How to look, how to behave, with whom to communicate, whom to love. She does not need to be guided by anyone, she is her own mistress. I am what I am, you know? I am absolutely in parallel if someone does not like me. The main thing is that everything I live with is pleasant to me. This is the whole thrill. No rules, no framework.
№ 428797   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:25
Alcohol is not mine. I've always loved the natural buzz and wouldn't give a hangover a day.
№ 425702   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:56
Uncle Misha did not have his own children, so he actively shared his life experience with me. So one of the first "life hacks" of my childhood for me was his story about bread and shoe polish. It turns out that my older friend used this in his youth, while he lived in a hostel. The notorious shoe polish helped him, a man of rather big stature, as they say, "catch up". The system was not that simple. Almost molecular cuisine, if you will. So you spread the cream on the bread and put it in the "wardrobe" for a couple of days. Then you take out this "post-Soviet Krasnoyarsk sandwich", but this is not the end. It is necessary to carefully clean off the remnants of shoe polish, and dissolve this bread in heated red wine - and that's it, the buzz is guaranteed. The most reckless, according to Uncle Misha, could throw a Relanium pill into this mixture. Mephedronists of the new millennium never dreamed of.
№ 424310   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 14:03
A million feelings, just not love…

Миллион чувств, только не любовь…
№ 420148   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2021 / 23:57