fear [Theme] Page 3

“Any shadow is cast by something,” the northerner grumbled, but it was not easy to convince the first of the magicians.
№ 460749   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:19
Many times I have thought about the ability of a child’s soul to deeply harbor something out of fear, even if it is completely unreasonable.
№ 460720   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:48
To overcome your own fears, you need to face them and recover.
№ 460661   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:38
It is true that society may be tough and may discourage you, but you should never lose your dreams. Never give up and your dreams will come true.
№ 460605   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:30
It is true that society may be tough and may discourage you, but you should never lose your dreams. Never give up and your dreams will come true.
It is true that society may be tough and may discourage...
№ 460604   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 15:30
It has always been this way. I'm scared to live, and this fear is eating me up from the inside. Life hasn’t given you something - you’re afraid that it won’t give you something. Gifted - you are afraid to lose. Most of all I was afraid of not loving anyone and not being loved...
№ 460578   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:26
“I’m not,” Hobie said. - Because he didn't load the gun. The first step is to buy a gun and bullets, the second step is to load it.
№ 460556   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:22
His head became increasingly empty as he came closer. The rage and fear are gone. Mort was cold and tired and longing for the family life he had left behind and which he now began to feel he had never had.
№ 460553   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:22
I'm tired of being afraid! I'm tired of being afraid.
№ 460424   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:01
... Let’s make some tea from a bouquet of summer dried herbs and just sit. Girl, how have you lived all this time? What has this year been like for you? What kind of people surrounded you? Thank everything good, leave everything bad like old flying leaves. If you don’t see results, don’t blame yourself, don’t rush to take stock quickly. They are there, even if they are hidden in your small steps, in the rustling of quick, but still very timid gestures. After all, no matter how much of a perfectionist you are, you still move forward. And let’s melt the ice of distrust in life with your wide childish smile. Decorate the Christmas tree, bake gingerbread cookies, hang garlands. Finally, buy yourself a beautiful dress. Also, be sure to finish one project that is important to you. Write. Draw. Take pictures. Dance. Sculpt. Just do your favorite thing, burning and charging others with your love. Push off harder and jump up to the stars, to new opportunities. And then take them and jump over them to fly to new galaxies. And don't be afraid of anything. Where there is fear, there is also ambition. And if you don’t feel a trembling in your body, if you don’t feel dizzy, then you haven’t set high enough goals for yourself. Believe in your strength, believe in yourself. And no matter how scratched your soul is, and no matter how often you have stumbled before, believe in people. And, above all, believe in this World. Everything will definitely come, because you deserve it. You deserve to be the happiest girl in the whole wide world. ...
№ 460096   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
But in the world of spirit there is an abyss between them.
№ 460022   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:21
Fear also has its reserve, and when it is depleted, dull indifference remains.
№ 459903   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2023 / 08:48
...Fear and hatred sharpen memory...
№ 459879   Added Viker 08-12-2023 / 14:18
...I honestly tell you something that others will never dare to do, although they keep it to themselves... The point is, my general, that you are not a president... no one considers you a legitimate president... you are sitting in the presidential chair only because the British put you in it... and after them the Yankees supported you with a pair of deadly eggs from their armadillo... I saw, I remember how you ran around, scurried around like a beetle, not knowing what to do, losing your head with fear when the gringos barked at you : "All! Stay alone in this dirty brothel! Let's see how you cope without us! " And if you haven’t gotten off and don’t intend to get off that chair since then, it’s not at all because you liked it so much, but because it’s simply impossible for you... fear is the point... Admit it, my general, you understand perfectly well that if you appeared on the street in the position of an ordinary mortal, people would pounce on you like shepherd dogs to get even with you...
№ 459878   Added Viker 08-12-2023 / 14:18
Anger is always better than fear. Where fear makes you hide in a corner and whine, anger pushes you to move forward.
№ 459824   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:10