power [Theme]

Advances in science and technology give us a deceptive sense of power. This reduces a person's ability to self-criticize and does not allow him to see that there is a huge gap between his idea of civilized humanity and reality. In this cruel world, wars and conflicts do not stop; in different parts of the planet, people die every day from hunger and violence.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2
№ 463160   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 12:30
cannot create, which means he is not omnipotent; if he creates, but does not raise, he is still not omnipotent. There is a comprehensive, albeit unexpected answer to this riddle: God not only can create such a stone, but has already created it. This stone is a man.
№ 458596   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2023 / 02:24
Strength, power, peace.
№ 448808   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:28
The whole purpose of my life is solitude. In addition to solitude, I also need power.
№ 446034   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2022 / 07:54
And in the end, history itself, time itself, was a history of clashes, the struggle of these two principles, where the children of darkness, from the point of view of Iranian tradition, had to seize more and more power. And the power of the children of light must become less and less, narrow, until the final battle comes, when the power of Ormuzd, the power of light, will finally and irrevocably defeat the power of darkness.
Quote Explanation: An excerpt from a lecture by A. G. Dugin The Soul in Polytheistic Religions This is the third lecture from the "Fundamental Psychology" cycle.
№ 444927   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2022 / 07:48
The feeling of independence is real power. The ability to allow yourself to spend day after day the way you want, and no matter what is happening around - whether there is a war going on or the borders of the worlds are collapsing.
№ 444368   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2022 / 07:24
I have known for a long time that the artistic world obeys its own laws, but I still underestimated the power of these laws.
№ 439814   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:37
My God is Ben Franklin. Because he is material, I believe that he was, unlike your God. My God, unlike yours, has power. My God can help me - yours can't. Your God gives you hope, when you have problems - my God solves these problems.
Quote Explanation: Alexey comments on the words of the person who left the comment. The comment said that Aleksey inserted an advertisement into an "Orthodox" video. In response to a commentator, itpedia responded with this phrase. (D*un* YouTube #8 [8:40])
№ 439305   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:56
He can do whatever he wants, because in the world and morality, and civilization, and everything else is subject to the power of money, and his means seem to be inexhaustible.
№ 438882   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 16:32
- People - no. What about mountains, seas, ancient groves? The power of nature, its vast expanses, scales... Looking at the endless ocean, do you still remember your problems? Amala, you are just a child against eternity. Your life is a moment compared to the life of the universe. Fill this moment with joy, not sorrow. Pleasure, not pain. Love... not hate. Base feelings like anger or resentment have no value. You don't need to focus on them.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the history of Kali.
№ 438851   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 15:31
Knowledge is the path to power.
№ 436380   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 23:57
He could climb a mountain and a hundred mountains, and descend from them. I could follow the call of desire in the direction of an unknown country. He could find a good woman and be with her because he wanted to, and not because he was constrained by duty and habit. And to have children only to surround them with happiness. With eyes full of love, observe how the world and he himself are changing from year to year. And do not be afraid of anything, because for any trouble there is a forest, and in the forest there are herbs. They will cure everything, you just need to go and look for them.
№ 432766   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 16:00
We are most in awe of what threatens the power of others: after all, such a misfortune comes with great noise and confusion.
Quote Explanation: Letter 14.
№ 432296   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2021 / 12:12
The beauty of mortals lies in the transience of the mortal world. Aren't our lives like a flash of lightning? But divine power manifests itself suddenly, and is there anyone who can withstand the roar of eternity?
Quote Explanation: Philosophy about "Vileness".
№ 430868   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 21:51
If the forging swords benefactors of mankind were able to understand something, to endure at least some lessons, then they, perhaps, would have learned one of the main ideas of the Ring - the illusory nature of power, the proximity of rise to fall - something that is sparingly characterized in the Bible and aptly: vanity of vanities.
№ 428285   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:26