ugliness [Theme]

Human nobility.
№ 464203   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 23:30
I can't believe it, you're going to die.
I cant believe it, youre going to die.
№ 462372   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 19:51
I can't believe it, you're going to die.
I cant believe it, youre going to die.
№ 462371   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:51
And you are absolutely right, in the eyes of you, wild and dirty shinigami, the uniform of us holy inquisitors should be vile and terrifying!
And you are absolutely right, in the eyes of you, wild and...
№ 462370   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:50
There is nothing more pathetic than a person who measures everything up and down, trying, as the poet says, “to measure the expanses of the earth, going underground,” to unravel the secret of the souls of the people around him, but not realizing that for him communication only with his inner genius and honest service to him. The last thing is to protect him from passions, recklessness and dissatisfaction with the affairs of gods and people. The deeds of the gods are venerable for their perfection, the deeds of people are dear to us due to our kinship with them. But sometimes the latter arouse a certain kind of pity: when ignorance of good and evil is manifested in them - an ugliness no less than the inability to distinguish between white and black.
№ 461827   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:05
But it's a lie, Tally. All your life you have seen beautiful faces. Your parents, your teachers - everyone over sixteen. But you weren't born expecting to be surrounded by handsome men all the time. The idea has been drilled into your head that everything else is ugliness. You were programmed that way.
№ 461137   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:59
Getting used to your horrors and deformities, you involuntarily forget how they can affect other people.
№ 452759   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2023 / 12:06
He saved face. Mutilated.
№ 448298   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:48
We've never been together. Loneliness has always lived in us. And everyone was on their knees begging for attention. Beautiful words are invented to hide ugliness. You will not get rid of loneliness without loving it more than dreams.
№ 446211   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2022 / 11:54
I would never have known the joy of these days in a castle. I saw people as they are, I saw their beauty and ugliness.
№ 440379   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2022 / 21:57
If you are ugly, be prepared for the fact that the world around you will be tens of thousands of times uglier than you.
Quote Explanation: Franz Wertvollen "Shot of Life".
№ 435173   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:08
The cult of the beautiful and the description of ugliness are not opposites.
№ 428431   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:27
This is my job: I constantly see the best and the worst in people, I see their ugliness and beauty, and I do not understand how both can be in one being.
This is my job: I constantly see the best and the worst in...
№ 424774   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:50
APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISM - 60
• You will never be kinder than you are now!
• Upset is not the same - grief at a life knockdown is similar.
• Conscious ugliness - unconscious stupidity is worse.
• The more I value you, the more I value myself.
• You live like in war, if in each person there is an enemy.
• In everything look for the soul, the rest will be found by itself.
• An unenviable fate of a young oak, when its twigs mercilessly people on the brooms of the bath crumble.
• Artificial beauty is more terrible than natural ugliness.
• True love is one and for life, otherwise it is an illusion of love.
• Independence always - through dependence comes!
• Less thoughts - more meaning!
• No matter how much we love the stars in the sky, we will never reach them.
• My past years have passed through joys and tribulations,
a breath of unreal freedom - I felt with you my precious years!
• You may not be educated, but you must be reasonable!
• A real man will never be exchanged for a fake.
• Whipped his fate with a belt, whipped.
She waited like that, and I didn't become a padon!
• Attention and care - the best confirmation of devotion!
• Physical infidelity has a spiritual beginning!
• I can't watch when the weak are offended, but I watch calmly when the strong deserved is punished.
• I despise everything that is without a soul and idolize everything that has a soul.
• We parted - the soul was not empty without you and the heart did not become stone.
• Not everything we win is blindly submitted to us!
• Every dream has its own predictions.
• Vanity - does not bring satisfaction!
• Simplicity has a natural face and a kind soul!
№ 423616   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 22:33
We banish fear from today. We will take out our ugliness and place it in an open space, where we will study it. No one will be able to hide.
№ 422921   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 08:30