test [Theme]

The calling of men is to deal with blood. These days this is considered wrong. Therefore, all matters are resolved through conversations alone, and everyone strives to avoid work that requires effort. I would like young people to understand this.
Quote Explanation: First book
№ 466055   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2024 / 15:30
You need to accustom yourself to prayer when everything is good, so that this skill will work when things are bad. Because at the moment of testing, each of us experiences carnal weakness - panic, fear, confusion, loss of strength; and if the spirit, strengthened by prayer, is vigorous, then it subdues the weakened flesh, guides it, and gives courage to accomplish feats.
№ 465407   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 05:45
The Soviet soldier then endured difficult trials. And today the old wound is speaking, my health is acting up. A former front-line soldier will not complain to you - not the right kind of character. Be careful yourself. Without insulting their pride, treat them with sensitivity and respect. That's a very small price to pay for everything they did for you in 1941, '42, '43, '44, '45.
№ 464723   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:33
Much in this life causes us pain - we ourselves don’t know why. Perhaps fear is our internal force of gravity: under its influence, the soul shrinks.
№ 464094   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 18:00
In the garden of friendship, let understanding be the soil, patience the water, and kindness the sunshine that produces flowers that stand the test of time.
№ 463910   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 16:00
“I had a hard time deciding to travel,” the blonde spoke. - And now no one knows what else awaits me... and you... ahead. I heard Witt say, no one knows what tests will be encountered. I won’t lie, when I learned about the Book and the Chosen Ones, I was afraid of the difficulties... I was afraid, but I set out on the warpath. Fear has not left me. And if I had known that I would suffer so much, leaving the Tower of Sunlight and Shoitav, I would have given up the Book... everything!
№ 463123   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 12:07
God, help me take a small step and not get stuck in fears. Teach me how not to stop seeing the light even where there is now impenetrable darkness. Give me strength, even in the most difficult moments, to never give up. God, help me not to hide tears of pain in the depths of my soul. Cry if you cry. And laugh when he laughs. Help me keep my heart open, despite all the hardships and trials. Help me just love. God, help me let go of despondency from my heart. See everything clearly and cleanly, accepting everything as it is. Help me find peace and harmony. Living in harmony with yourself and those around you, create and create only for the Good. Guide me, please, show me the way. And do not leave me on your paths that you have intended for me. With peace and love to you. Amen.
№ 462316   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 19:12
A quest full of negation does not cease to be a quest. It may lead to the desired answer. In order for a crowd of fools to achieve consciousness, such tests are necessary.
№ 461832   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:05
- In difficult times, conformism leads to betrayal, and it is conformism in difficult times.
Quote Explanation: Dialogue between Nadezhda Strelets and Nikita Mikhalkov
Release Date: 19.12.2023
№ 460388   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:57
Sometimes I go through very serious tests and pass them quite smoothly and with dignity. As if I know where to go, as if wisdom and acceptance are inside me. And sometimes someone steps on your foot and you want to cry inconsolably all day. What is this? Is it just me?
№ 459497   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:40
Endless darkness is a great test for the mind.
№ 459302   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:10
Every person who receives trials can withstand them, for the simple reason that nothing is given to a person beyond his strength.
№ 459283   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:08
True wisdom does not manifest itself in sophisticated turns of speech and writing incendiary quotes. A true sage is one who is able to overcome difficult challenges, be it complex algebraic problems or finding optimal solutions in difficult situations. This is someone who improves his skills in creating three-dimensional designs that require deep intelligence. The true manifestation of wisdom is the ability to successfully overcome the difficulties that each of us faces in everyday life. Creating excellent life stories and inspirational quotes is just a simple exercise that doesn't require much mental effort.
№ 458153   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2023 / 19:51