cruelty [Theme]

The Russian government is always absolutely unpredictable and extremely cruel.
Release Date: 02.08.2022
№ 464184   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 22:33
From the very beginning of the revolutionary movement in Russia, Nekhlyudov had an unfriendly and contemptuous feeling towards the revolutionaries. What repulsed him, first of all, was the cruelty and secrecy of the methods they used in the fight against the government, most importantly, the cruelty of the murders that they committed, and then he was disgusted by the trait of great self-importance common to all of them. But having gotten to know them better and all that they had often innocently suffered from the government, he saw that they could not be other than what they were.
№ 462754   Added Viker 12-02-2024 / 19:57
Kindness does not penetrate as deeply under the skin, does not cause as much damage as cruelty. Pain stains the soul, and nothing can wash away these stains: they remain in plain sight. Sometimes I think that all my injuries are visible at a glance.
№ 462676   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 03:18
To “be recognized” as a perverted narcissist, you must STRIVE to be in a relationship with the narcissist, despite the abuse committed against you. You must ACTIVELY seek a relationship with a narcissist and ONLY a narcissist, no matter what your past experiences (bitter and traumatic) have been. You should feel EMPTY and UNSATISFIED in relationships with ANY OTHER type of person. Only in this case, provided that you meet other diagnostic criteria for Dependent Personality Disorder, can you safely be called a “perverted narcissist.”
№ 462161   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:32
- Cruelty is the opposite of love, and not its indistinct manifestation.
№ 459905   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2023 / 08:54
Lou, I adequately understand that the world cannot be changed. We talked to you about this... Experiments on living people, mass executions, legalized slavery, fear brought up from childhood... Brainwashing from all sources of information. And all under the sugary vanilla glaze of goodness and the only correct ideology.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “Psi”. In this statement, the hero describes his attitude to the reality of the story. The plot develops in a post-apocalyptic world, where after a “genetic storm” society is divided into “pure” people with full rights and second-class people.
№ 458430   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2023 / 12:48
In modern society, where cruelty and hatred towards others are often cultivated, the struggle with other people for gaining high social status and appropriating maximum material wealth is encouraged, the Church must preach in word and demonstrate in practice its faith and conviction that compassion, mercy , sacrificial love for another person is a universal and absolute ethical value.
№ 457736   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:20
For you will hardly be surprised to learn that slaves show greater cruelty to each other than their master is capable of.
№ 456651   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2023 / 15:36
In November 1969, freelance journalist Seymour Hersh reported how, a year and a half earlier, US troops had killed about five hundred civilians in the village of My Lai. They were suspected of sympathizing with the Viet Cong. Before the execution, many residents were tortured and women were gang-raped. The soldiers spared neither children nor the elderly. During all this time, not a single bullet was fired in their direction. This monstrous cruelty of American soldiers was reminiscent of their attitude towards the Japanese during World War II. 65% of Americans said they were not concerned about the My Lai massacre. The only officer found guilty was pardoned by Nixon three years later. Public opinion was on his side.
Quote Explanation: Viet Cong - National Liberation Front of South Vietnam.
In November 1969, freelance journalist Seymour Hersh...
№ 456598   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2023 / 19:42
Get your guns off me, Russian dog!
№ 452883   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2023 / 01:57
He looked at me like that... He looked like an angel. And in response I wanted to give him a fist in the jaw. I hated myself for my cruelty.
№ 452564   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2023 / 22:42
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny that is sincerely exercised for the benefit of its victims is perhaps the most cruel. It is better to live under the rule of robber barons than under the rule of all-powerful moral people. The cruelty of a robber baron can sometimes doze off, his greed can at some point be quenched; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their conscience. They may be more likely to go to heaven, but at the same time they are more likely to create hell on earth. This very kindness is unbearably offensive. To be "cured" against one's will, and to be cured of something that we do not consider a disease, is to be placed on the same level with unintelligent children, or those who will never achieve sentience; it means falling into the same category as babies, imbeciles and pets.
№ 451294   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:31
I am one of those who knows a lot about Stalin. I cannot now agree with those who want, even using such events as the anniversaries of the victory over Germany and so on, to whitewash Stalin and create a halo around him. Clearly, he was a man of some demonic nature. Terribly cowardly. He could not find a place for himself, because he knew what he was doing ... It seems that he enjoyed [repressions]. I now understand why he praised Ivan the Terrible so much. Imagine, an order was sent to the region, that they were given 10 thousand to shoot and the second item was to [send] to the camps. They asked to be added. Add to shoot. It wasn't enough. What has been done to the people? With society? It was mangled. We must never, under any circumstances, forgive this cruelty. We have lost so much that the country was unsettled.
№ 451292   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:31