routine [Theme]

Snow in some incomprehensible way transforms our everyday life, filling everything around with some kind of mystery, coziness, silence and harmony. Such a seemingly simple, but such magical and gentle Beauty...
№ 462322   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 19:30
Worst of all, the betrayal you can't see.
Quote Explanation: Voice acting SV Double
Worst of all, the betrayal you cant see.
№ 450260   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2023 / 20:15
What is commonplace for some, for others - the ultimate dream.
№ 449187   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2023 / 14:00
Asking a person how long he believed in Santa Claus is indecent, even if there is nothing else to talk about at all. But if you still ask me in between times when I stopped believing in the mythical bearded Santa in a red coat, I will say openly - I always considered him a stupid fable. I knew for sure that Santa, who is announced in kindergarten, is not real. And although I, unlike some, did not happen to see him kissing my mother, even then I was smart enough to understand that nothing good could be expected from old people who work exclusively on Christmas. Later I noticed that in addition there are no aliens, guests from the future, ghosts, monsters, psychics, secret societies, as well as superheroes from cartoons, comics and action films that oppose them. That is, I noticed, of course, I noticed, but I didn’t want to believe my eyes. I kept waiting for all these aliens, ghosts, monsters, psychics and secret societies to just take and appear at my command. However, the so-called reality turned out to be much sadder. After learning the laws of physics well and being impressed by them, I stopped watching UFO reports and ghost specials. Aliens, guests from the future, psychics - yes, they are not and cannot be - I realized. Although I can not say that it did not depress me at all. That's how I grew up, thinking about the greatest common divisors and all that stuff. Saying goodbye to high school, I also said goodbye to my strange dreams and accepted the mediocrity of the world as a given. The transition to high school did not make me feel special. But that's where I met her.
Asking a person how long he believed in Santa Claus is...
№ 447683   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2022 / 18:21
Love is not a miracle. Miracle - Harry Potter with his magic wand. A beautiful lie. Love is the most ordinary of all human things.
№ 447183   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 03:18
You take your serene days of life for granted, but the bottom line is that this is possible at the expense of other victims.
You take your serene days of life for granted, but the...
№ 447176   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 02:57
What is normal for some is a matter of life and death for others.
№ 444941   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2022 / 00:45
Well, there's really nothing you can do about it. Still, people should make do with what they have and say thank you for having at least this. As for the dissatisfied, it is they who make discoveries, invent something and in every possible way contribute to the progress of civilization. Who loves to travel - will come up with cars and trains. Those who want to fly design airplanes and spaceships. And we got all this thanks to a handful of people with a sharp rational mind. In other words, everything that we have we owe to these geniuses, these eternally dissatisfied. And we, ordinary people, prefer to live the most ordinary life.
№ 443513   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 14:09
So that everyone can see, I climb higher.
№ 433277   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2021 / 03:15
I'm actually glad that I didn't have a posh proposal to get married, because then there was a very abrupt transition to ordinary life. A friend of mine made an offer on the roof of one of the towers of Moscow City. The guy brought her there, took off the blindfold from her eyes, everything is covered with white rose petals, there is a white piano and Anton Belyaev is playing behind it. By the way, they have already divorced. And this is not surprising, because this is a fabulous offer. After this, you can't go into everyday life, into this routine. Think about it: the roof, the piano, and then you come, and he's gone to hell, and he's also trying to blame the dog. And the dog is like, "Here you are a scumbag, I actually have Super-Premium food, which can't be said about your "Chebupeli"!
Release Date: 27.10.2021
№ 431332   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2021 / 00:42
People forced to be constantly on the run, had no choice but to count on chance. The more incredible the case was, the more natural it seemed. And these days, the ordinary sometimes looks like a fairy tale. Not a very funny fairy tale, but surprisingly, the end of it is often much happier than you might expect.
№ 426887   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 21:48
Anything we overlook and take for granted has its own unique charm.
Quote Explanation: Nikki • Summer Sea Breeze. Peace in My Eyes.
№ 425717   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:59
Constant mental labor makes us more or less unfit for the cares and troubles of real life.
№ 425406   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:02
The New Year has come - unreasonably high hopes are always pinned on it, which are paid off only by the sellers of calendars. In reality, one day succeeds another, that's all.
№ 420564   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 10:12
Horror is danger from higher forces, and fear is from lower ones. Longing - a feeling of abandonment of God, craving for the higher, unknowable, and boredom - emptiness and vulgarity of the lower world - from a collision with people, the state, money, etc. Routine, monotony of life, a sense of its finiteness causes a feeling of boredom. Longing is the emptiness of the higher, boredom is the emptiness of the lower.
№ 416461   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 15:45