dislike [Theme]

- You will be remembered as an anti-war writer, as a pacifist. Without a doubt, you can be classified as a leftist
Quote Explanation: From an interview in Friedrich Luft’s program “Das Profil”, published in 1962.
№ 460707   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:46
Not a single beggar dared to reach out to him for alms, not a single child dared to ask him what time it was, and not a single soul in his life ever asked him to show the way. It seemed that even the dogs, the guide dogs of the blind, understood what kind of person he was and, seeing him, they hurried to drag their owner into the first entrance or gateway they came across, and then wagged their tail for a long time, as if saying: Yes
№ 460391   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:58
Our mind has a tendency to hear what it wants to hear and does not want to make discoveries. He wants to hear what he wants to hear, and he hears it. In the same way, through our vision he sees what he wants to see, but what he does not want to see, he does not see. Therefore, different people perceive one object in different ways: some experience liking, some experience dislike for the same object.
№ 458806   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:17
Isn't it funny how we hate the people we are most like the most?
№ 456941   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2023 / 02:54
There are no more hopes and illusions that one day someone will notice me and I will never be friends with this someone. No no no. Everything will be a little different: this someone will notice me and I will never be friends with this someone.
Quote Explanation: From the post of Veronica in the telegram channel
№ 453925   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2023 / 01:30
For those who leave you - do not chase, from those who follow you - do not run away!
№ 451476   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 00:51
And again I felt like a subject of study - as when he penetrated me with his finger.
№ 448844   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:33
author unknown
Quote Explanation: Venerable Dionysius of Olympus
№ 444614   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2022 / 16:18
Her tears were appropriate, albeit surprising - an example of the fact that the power of sisterly love overcomes sisterly dislike.
№ 444458   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2022 / 06:42
Silent contempt is the most terrible thing in the whole wide world. Especially when it comes from close people. One look is enough to make you realize how low you have fallen. There is no anger or resentment in them. That's why they're scarier. You cannot blame a person who is silent, who does not hate you, but still expresses deep disapproval. The people who became a family, who turned the tide of my life, whom I don’t want to let down for anything in my life, who can’t be returned anymore, dislike the person that I became, but still continue to love, because I’m not a stranger ... This blade cuts my heart...
№ 441293   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 07:54
A writer cannot write about himself unless he is ready to cut off every layer of protection between the book and his own soul. Words must come straight from the womb, break through flesh and blood. Ugly, honest, bloody and a little creepy, but completely sincere. An autobiography that encourages the reader to feel sympathy for the author is not a true autobiography. Nobody is cute from the inside out. After reading the autobiography, the author should have, at best, hostility.
№ 438362   Added Viker 11-05-2022 / 11:01
Evolutionary ethics explains, but does not justify, our innate tendencies. Fortunately, evolution has also given man a mind, and therefore we can and must rise above our biological roots and revise the outdated ethical framework that evolution imposed on our ancestors. What is appropriate for the propagation of genes in Stone Age hunters is not suitable for a thinking civilized being. Evolutionary ethics warns us that we have an innate tendency to divide people into ours and strangers, and to feel disgust and dislike for strangers. We, as intelligent beings, must understand and overcome this.
№ 425096   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 10:21
If you actively dislike something, the reason for your dislike is that something resonates with your inner problems.
№ 420167   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2021 / 19:33
People are always doing what they don't like. According to my most optimistic estimates, at any given time, only zero point three percent of people are actively doing what they like, and even then they are haunted by a keen sense of guilt, and they vow to themselves immediately return to another terribly unpleasant business.
№ 418269   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 14:12