clowns [Theme]

No king can afford this. Only the Jester can afford it.
№ 456147   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 15:24
“Scream louder so everyone can hear.”
1 Season 10 Series
№ 453841   Added petrashevgant 26-05-2023 / 09:26
We found each other, we are markdown goods.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the track "No More".
№ 451234   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 08:54
We found each other, we are markdown goods.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the track "No More".
№ 451233   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2023 / 08:54
If you are controlled by clowns, then clowns think they are kings!
№ 435912   Added MegaMozg 19-02-2022 / 20:24
“Not at all,” I croaked. - It's just that in childhood I got lost in the circus and until the age of majority I was raised by clowns.
№ 432155   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2021 / 19:42
- I also have problems with rats. And who doesn't? They carry the plague.
- Baines, calm down.
- No, no, no, I'm afraid, dude.
- What do you as a clown?
From rats, I would through a crowd of naked clowns ran.
And through the crowd of naked clowns? ...
№ 399934   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 21:42
Not change for the sake of those who do not deserve, do what you like and comfortable. Be what you is, you hate to lose, look for ways the correct moves and don't listen to those who say that succumbed to the excuse of the weak, want to fool around, fool around and try to win, in any game, this gives you a spirit of rivalry, and of victory, and not listen to anyone who criticizes you. If you are not comfortable, then it's all the usual chatter, mainly someone clever, just trying to justify themselves and their drawbacks. Men be boys, and that's fine, it's better to be open, real, than someone else. Want to be silent, be silent, but do not be afraid, springwise strong opponents, it is a step to victory. Who says that strange or crazy, don't listen, people don't like those who are trying to stand out, to achieve something, and the world is full of villainy, and the truth has no values, but learn to forgive and to eliminate the unnecessary people, fell, rise and move on. Will be different States of mind of sadness, joy, depression, melancholy, but no one has the right to judge you, only God be the judge, please send three letters of those who are trying to tell you that you are one, or different rubbish, don't give up and be Champions in life. Don't be afraid to write about what you care about, but get lost in thought, sneaky people will try to judge you and laugh like they need clowns, and only the strong will see your pain, confusion, but when you pass the trials, you become stronger.
When you are young, enjoy your life, experiment in sex, move away from templates, travel, InBusiness, fantasize, live in creativity, exercise, loved ones, even if it's eSports, and don't listen to bullies or obsessed with any one sport, and DO WHAT HOTITE. Not state idols, only God, and no one else.
#of Maximiliano
For for label. Many people take kindness for weakness, it's their problem, everyone judges their depravity, but we must learn to forgive.
“You have heard that it was said, “eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.” And I say unto you, resist not evil. But whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also; if anyone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak also; and whosoever shall compel thee to go with him one mile, go with him two. Let him who asks you and from him that would borrow of thee turn thou not away”.
Learn the Word, the Scriptures. Learn the wisdom of the Lord, which is in one word - Love! And understand what it means: whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other, and thus stay in the faith as hard as a flint. Yes, God grant us the ability to comprehend it. Let him give us strength. And grant us peace, humility, love and affection, so that we would glorify Him as God, the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy spirit, now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.
http://www.vedmedenko.org/lection.php? num=27
№ 396513   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2020 / 12:21
The circus left, and the clown left. Guess where he is?
№ 394294   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 23:06
Traveling through the foggy haze that hides the area, I felt someone's presence. Something moved to these forgotten places, and his bright colors are easily visible even through the thick haze of fog that was growing between us.
Moving into a new, but familiar place, I was first able to look around: circus truck, move something like a horse, but, in my opinion, older and sinister.
I watched through the trees, when the door of the wagon opened slightly and a warm, Golden light began to fill that lonely place. I believe that this happened intentionally to attract attention, but the image that appeared shortly, was nothing like the mixture of elements in the costume of a Ringmaster, clown and other market attributes. His face was a nightmare of grim, pathetic semblance of a smile superimposed on top saggy lips. On his waist was the collection that is known throughout the world as the fingers. But how to be a monstrous creature to collect such trophies?
The clown at his surroundings and kept his eyes fixed on me. On his face appeared a "double smile" and before returning back, he nodded to me. I guess he prefers less-informed victims than I am, and I thank the stars for that.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict about the Clown (Kenneth "Jeffrey hawk" chase).
№ 394156   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:30
I broke clown face at Luna Park. Clowns scare me.
№ 382603   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 11:14
When in the political arena are the clowns-the country is no longer a laughing matter.
№ 376214   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 10-08-2019 / 01:56
- Who came?
- A bunch of politicians, a couple of bankers, clowns, a few duchesses and whores, in General, French quality.
№ 367051   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2019 / 22:08
The clowns in the circus are significantly different from the clowns in my life - in them the seriousness and responsibility more.
№ 362065   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2019 / 01:09