hugs [Theme]

Let each of us just want to be silent this spring. Silence from happiness.
№ 463888   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:57
In my films there are hugs and caresses, but no kisses. A kiss is the most intimate, the most personal, and therefore the least demonstrated. On the big screen it's disgusting. When people kiss on the street, I don't look at them.
Quote Explanation: Modern life. From sayings recorded by Sylvain Regard (1966).
№ 462585   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:53
It's time to ask yourself what is worth cultivating in yourself.
№ 462436   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:03
You are the girl who escaped and broke free. She was afraid to be alone, so she got drunk for courage and threw herself into the arms of a man.
№ 461783   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:57
In detective novels, when we read them... have you ever wondered why we so want the detective to solve the mystery and find the criminal? “Perhaps,” she says, not at all because we want revenge to be taken or for the killings to stop. Maybe what we really want is for the criminal to reform. The detective is the killer's savior. Imagine Jesus chasing you, trying to catch you and save your soul. That he is not just a passive and patient God, but a corrosive and aggressive bloodhound. We want the criminal to repent in court. Or on death row, surrounded by people like him. The detective is the shepherd, and we want the criminal, the prodigal sheep, to return to the fold, to return to us. We love him. We miss him. We want to wrap our arms around him and hold him to our chest.
№ 461327   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 14:21
Now there are only a day left. I always feel a little sad on December 31st. The year is passing forever... But at the same time, there is anticipation, pleasant excitement, a feeling of miracle and great hopes in my soul. New Year for me is a renewal. This is an opportunity to leave behind everything unnecessary and draw a new starting point on your life path. I sincerely believe that in the New Year the world becomes kinder and more soulful, and wishes come true! Sometimes we wish, dream, ask, but do not think about the consequences of what we want. We do not think about whether fulfilling what we ask is useful for us. And this is what I want to wish you... May everything that is useful for you come true in the New Year. Good for your soul, for your heart, for your spiritual growth. And, of course, love, inspiration, peace in the soul and self-confidence. Health to you and your loved ones. It's the most important. Happy New Year! And also... while we have these precious 24 hours, please hug your loved ones! Call your loved ones! Think about those who need you and give them your warmth. Ask for forgiveness from those you have offended. Forgive those who have offended you. And exactly one day later, when the chimes solemnly strike twelve times, open your arms to the New Year with a pure soul. Close your eyes... a new chapter of your life begins. And you can do ANYTHING. I know for sure.
№ 460905   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 19:15
Hatred has neither beginning nor end, it seems to move in a circle, and the more time passes, the older and more stubborn the person, the tighter the embrace of his hatred.
Quote Explanation: story "The Hatred of Old Women"
№ 458344   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2023 / 16:45
Wake up before the birds and run to collect the morning dew, enjoying the transience of the minutes... Hello, sun, I'm already tired of waiting. Let's quickly disperse the gray clouds and release the sunbeams...
№ 456807   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2023 / 23:36
Nikita embraced Lyuba with the force that tries to contain another, beloved person inside his needy soul; but he soon came to his senses and felt ashamed.
№ 454807   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2023 / 12:39
Human embrace - hearts union!
№ 454173   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2023 / 10:57
Oh, how sometimes I wish that he would grab me in his arms, that he would kiss me with those long, sweet kisses that connect two beings like a mute confession ...
№ 453121   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 21:03
But I will forever remember your every breath.
№ 450795   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:10
If the word no for a man is an empty phrase, then this is more a reason to run away from him than to fall into his arms.
№ 447520   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 10:18
try all the seasonal joys: bake fragrant ruddy apples with honey and cinnamon, make yourself chamomile tea or cook cocoa with almond crumbs. walk through the park, whipping up a hurricane of rustling leaves, wrap yourself in blankets and warm hugs, arranging a movie marathon with good autumn films. burn candles, get warm sweaters, decorate the house with love. remember all the synonyms for the word warm and taste each of them. And be sure to remember what an amazing time of the year - autumn.
№ 445681   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 04:03