output [Theme]

Do you think getting out of a bottomless swamp is so easy?
№ 463958   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:20
In every difficult situation there is a way out, the secret is to find it.
№ 463778   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:40
Going out into the public according to Darwin is a hopelessness, because it’s still a monkey root.
№ 463432   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 11:25
- And I won’t go, I’ll stay.
№ 463191   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 13:42
An impossible goal is a dead end, and there is only one way out of the dead end - back.
№ 462931   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:02
No agreements work unless they are supported by iron pillars, in this case missile pillars. ... They are fighting to maintain their dominance in the world, for the ability to continue to rob the whole world, so their fundamental interests are affected and, as we have seen over the course of twenty-five years, they cannot be persuaded with simple words. ... We need to bring things to the point where our Western partners understand that they have three options: the first exit is to leave without shame, the second is to flee, like from Afghanistan and Vietnam, but with a much worse outcome, since they hundreds of thousands of brutalized, deceived, armed men will pour in, whom we will naturally dislodge from our territory. Well, or play out to something completely bad. ... There is only one more or less simple way to reach an agreement - to defeat the Western army, which largely consists of Ukrainian soldiers, but there are also everyone else there, and then to fence off. These western regions, which may remain part of what will remain the Ukrainian state (if anything remains), need to be simply fenced off and all this scum that has now formed there dumped there, and forgotten for a while about about what is happening there to the west of our borders. ... Iron wall. ... The United States of America began to retreat. They are already retreating. ... By leaving, they will destabilize pieces of Eurasia. This period, I call it twenty years, must be lived through. ... It is impossible to come to an agreement with these people, even if a relatively sober leader comes to the United States of America, there is still an elite behind him, brutalized by his defeats. ... From my point of view, several areas there need to be left, all this evil spirits that have formed there should be unloaded there, and those people who do not want to live in Russia should be given the opportunity to live in an independent state. ... Given the presence of nuclear weapons, we can safely isolate ourselves and leave them to do their own thing, maybe someday they will recover. ... It must be completed within one year. ... You need to speak firmly and directly: either you retreat, or you are finished. ... Why do we need the collapse of the United States of America? We need America to get out of the globalist position that it accidentally captured thanks to World War II, and then turn into a hegemon altogether, thanks to our Soviet stupidity in allowing the collapse of the Soviet Union. ... But under no circumstances should we engage in deterrence in the greater sense - causing damage to the United States of America. For what? Let them do it themselves. We must push them away.
Release Date: 10.02.2024
№ 462830   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:46
You voted to leave the EEC, Archie, not to leave humanity.
You voted to leave the EEC, Archie, not to leave humanity.
№ 462773   Added Viker 12-02-2024 / 20:00
End of connection.
Quote Explanation: The true ending of the game: the director of Fazbear Entertainment, Henry Emily, returns to finish what he started and destroy all the spirits who want revenge on him, including: his former partner William Afton, William's offspring - Michael and Elizabeth, as well as Henry's daughter Charlie Emily.
End of connection.
№ 462723   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 03:18
“I’ll probably hang myself,” he thought. It didn’t occur to him that in zero gravity even such a way out was impossible.
№ 462255   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 16:09
Disagreements should be resolved through negotiations.
Disagreements should be resolved through negotiations.
№ 462150   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:30
I'm a producer from the classic era, when they believed that ass was the way out, not the way in.
№ 462088   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:01
Life, guy, is a labyrinth where there are no rules, no instructions, no tips, where everyone, relying on intuition, looks for a way out among many dead ends, searches persistently and continuously, falling and rising.
Quote Explanation: Quote taken from the story "The Cage"
№ 461666   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2024 / 15:33
Fiona Hill speaks about the fact that the Russian system is fragile, that everything is based solely on one person - Putin... Putin managed to build technocrats under Mishustin who could well take over this whole matter. Sorry, but what are you basing this on? USA? Washington, who are you basing yourself on? A! At institutes? So listen, 2023 has brought back another outcome for you, ladies and gentleman. Your institutions have all failed! They all became disgusting to all of humanity, including half of the Americans. ... They have an absolutely wonderful film about to be released... called “Civil War”. Looks like it's coming out in April. Judging by the trailer, the film is simply awesome. Well, really, about the civil war in the United States. Modern. I have a question - what will happen first, a real civil war or the release of this film on the air?
Release Date: 28.12.2023
№ 460798   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:47
This is the sky and the bottom.
№ 460795   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:47
No matter what dead end a fool finds himself in, stupidity will always find a way out.
№ 459457   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:34