ego [Theme]

If we carefully consider the feelings of intense lust or anger, we can see that the root of these experiences lies in our partial attitude towards the object towards which they are directed. And if we continue this consideration at a deeper level, we will find that at the core of all this is our passionate attachment to our sense of self, or our ego.
№ 465160   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2024 / 20:27
I want to look at my quotes in 5-6 years..
№ 461389   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 17:27
People deceive themselves due to fear of the unknown and ego. many are afraid to admit that they are stupid and their life means nothing and begin to believe in God, the state, love, nation, etc.
№ 461387   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 17:21
Okay... honey, I'll eat you from the inside
№ 456896   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2023 / 14:18
Without an ego, nowhere in life, especially in this city!
№ 455987   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:56
Zyuganov believes that Lenin became the leader of the great revolution, which, "in fact, ended without bloodshed." That is, the execution of the royal family, civil war, repression, famine - this was nothing according to the "historian" Zyuganov? The leader of the Communist Party lives in some kind of his own, fictional world. How many more generations does Lenin's body have to lie on Red Square for Zyuganov's ego to be subdued?
№ 451299   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:32
We're all monsters in the dark, son. How many times have we talked about this? Each book from the father's library is just a piece of knowledge. All my life I have been collecting scraps together, comparing every scientific fact, putting it together and found it - that book that prevents me from sharing knowledge with people. This is a book of human greed and human ego. People don't have time to immerse themselves in science. On the other side of the planet they play for money, and on this side they play for the power of the people. Science shattered by the spines of books no one has read. None of the currently existing social systems allows humanity to fully develop! They are all defective! Remove money, shift labor onto the shoulders of robots! Remove the inequality of capitalism and the lies of communism. Give people freedom of choice! Accelerate evolution! Share knowledge with everyone and connect the world into a single team! And then science will flow in the heads of the citizens of a single state - the great planet of the Knowledge Union! The “collective” is the hand of kindness, embracing all people. Raise your head and open your eyes, son, only then will you realize the full weight of a head devoid of knowledge. The "collective" will lead humanity to the heights of evolution without stopping for internecine strife and without falling into the abyss of wars and hatred! You are a warrior of science! Drive your blade of knowledge into the temple of the capitalist bureaucracy! Make the world pure and great! And the one who dies will remain in digital copies. Nobody will be forgotten! The new world of the "Collective" is the world of Limbo, where everyone is smart and happy. What world is this happening in, son?
№ 450963   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:41
- A quiet insistent voice in our head - why does it torment us so much? he asked and paused. - Maybe it reminds us that we are alive, that we are mortal, that each of us is endowed with a unique soul, which we are so afraid to part with, although it makes us feel more unhappy than all other creatures? Besides, what, if not pain, sharpens our sense of self? It is terrible when a child suddenly realizes that he is a being isolated from the whole world, that no one and nothing suffers when he burned his tongue or skinned his knee, that his pain belongs only to him alone. It is even worse when, with age, you begin to realize that no one, even the closest and beloved person, will ever be able to understand you for real. The ego makes us extremely unhappy, and is that why we are so eager to get rid of it?
№ 448211   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:35
Can you imagine how life hates us?
№ 442594   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2022 / 19:21
Let defeat be painful, sometimes you have to pacify your ego in the name of a common victory.
Let defeat be painful, sometimes you have to pacify your...
№ 441601   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2022 / 02:00
Love and hate are mirror images of the same game, in which it is up to you to win. Why? It's because of your heart and ego.
№ 436746   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 18:15
Argument is the ego's need for self-assertion and increased sense of worth in the eyes of other people.
Quote Explanation: The main thing to remember is...
№ 435406   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2022 / 23:24
Religions, political parties are attractive to those who want to shift the responsibility for their lives to something or someone. Life within the framework, according to the charter, according to the commandments is easier and calmer. The herd instinct is too strong in man. Give the crowd your I, become like everyone else, in return you will get rid of the inconvenience and anxiety caused by responsibility.
№ 434783   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 00:39
When you get out of yourself, you become lighter by one ego.
№ 427618   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2021 / 10:00