unbelief [Theme]

This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t repent. What kind of repentance is this when you do the same thing? Look... [put several coins on her palm. One coin slipped from my hand and fell to the floor] Why did I get this money? For this for the most. And the dress, and the hat, and the earrings - everything for this, for the most. Strip me down to my bare body, and you won’t find anything of mine. And the body is not mine - it was sold for three years in advance, or maybe for life - our life is short. What's in my stomach? The guest treated me to port wine, beer, and chocolate yesterday, and it turns out that my belly is not mine. I have neither shame nor conscience: if you order me to undress naked, I will undress; If you tell me not to give a damn about the cross, I won’t give a damn.
This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t...
№ 465997   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 15:33
Now we are in captivity - worse than the Tatar yoke. Visible authorities are only performers, and above them are degrees and degrees. Paganism reigns everywhere - much worse than in ancient times. For the old paganism was full of faith - only in false gods. New paganism is cynical disbelief, nihilism, self-idolatry.
№ 465850   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2024 / 15:21
Not believing in demons is not a reason to get mad.
№ 457789   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:29
- Well, how are you? "Human! That sounds…proud!” Look at us... How can a person sound proud here? Say it with a smile, with a mockery, I, perhaps, would have believed you ...
№ 454094   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2023 / 15:36
Rage. Disbelief. Pain. Thirst. Four horsemen of their interactions.
№ 446718   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2022 / 00:57
ULYSSES is not disbelief or contempt for a person, for sincerity and honesty cannot be immoral. Disbelief and contempt are when they lie. To tell the truth means to believe, to believe in the multidimensionality of man and his ability to overcome and conquer himself. That is what a person does every minute.
№ 429418   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:06
But it is worth to someone to drop: "Wait to despair" - and you will hear.
№ 427545   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2021 / 21:30
Ugh. This reveals our lewdness, our unbelief, our squalor. We believe in chance, and not in the Providence of God, we believe in fate, and not in God the Almighty, in whose hand is the well-being or not the well-being of not only individual people, but also the fate of the whole world.
№ 427104   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2021 / 11:03
When unbelief becomes faith, it is more ridiculous than religion.
№ 417528   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 10:33
For a very long time I avoided and even protested against the comparison of the situation in America with the situation in the late USSR. I thought this comparison was inadequate. And the reality of me has led to the fact that it is more and more reminiscent. Judge for yourself: the crisis situation in the economy, in politics, the split in society, disbelief in the government, in institutions, and at the same time the country is led ...
Release Date: 11.03.2021
№ 414923   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 14:06
I have a drawback: I don't believe in good news.
Quote Explanation: Andrew — journalist
№ 405653   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 04:24
Bitterness, and anger, frustration
There is nowhere.
Raising his eyes to heaven,
His feet in heavy boots,
You quietly lay on its side:
"Good-bye.
Can't believe
Neither the sun nor the sea."
Tell me
Your Breasts are still aching?
Tell me,
Answer
I
M., sleeping in the ground.
Quote Explanation: dedicated to the death of a close friend - poet for morikawa's Yoshinobu
№ 397235   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:10
About ignore.
There are times when a Woman likes you, and you 100% know she likes you, you started it not childish, she is ready to give you... a little bit More and sex! But she's not picking up or responding to texts. All of a sudden. You shied away by the current, after all you have almost a section and almost landed. Your Suceska essence celebrates the victory on the next hole, but... bummer. For no reason and suddenly. And here the most difficult to keep from re-call, SMS, letter gunnedah where you all started...
<...>
If a woman starts to ignore you for no reason, it means that she has a reason for this ignore. In 90% of cases ignore - eternal in the sense of you, you will never give and will not allow... And do not care about your men's unbelief. Admit it. Look for a new sucker, and this sometimes masturbate, fantasy presenting your first time...
(conditionally zatsenzureno version)
№ 391369   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 11:42
Police Tomas Garrido does not believe. The justice he dispenses with his own hands.
№ 390938   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 20:09