fright [Theme]

Hell is not as hot as it is made out to be.
Quote Explanation: Analogue: The devil is not as scary as he is painted.
№ 464969   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2024 / 03:27
Only fear makes a person grow up quickly.
Only fear makes a person grow up quickly.
№ 452445   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2023 / 02:15
The procurator studied the newcomer with greedy and slightly frightened eyes. This is how they look at the one about whom they heard a lot, about whom they themselves thought, and who finally appeared.
№ 446148   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2022 / 21:51
To scare a dead man with a dead man must be managed. I swear by the Virgin Mary, I have never seen a more stupid idea.
№ 436655   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 13:42
But it is good for you if your sin does not frighten you.
№ 434307   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2022 / 08:15
Better to be killed than scared to death.
№ 433337   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2021 / 03:06
After all, everyone, once having lost peace, is ready to give himself free rein and will not believe the fear in reality.
Quote Explanation: Letter 13.
№ 432295   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2021 / 12:09
If there is a worse sight than a frightened, proud man, I have not seen it.
№ 426213   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 23:54
We were all terribly scared.
№ 423026   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 01:36
To be afraid of wolves is to shit in the house.
№ 422952   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 18:30
Alas, alas for me, a sinner! Woe is me, cursed murderer! Oh, evil spirits...
№ 401122   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 03:54
Et parfois je croirais, ô Beauté terrible,
Voir en toi l Amazone à l'unique mamelle
Dont le coeur ne bat plus que pour la cruauté
Si je ne sentais pas, ô fraîche nouveauté!
Pointer sur ce sein où la fleur au fruit se mêle
Les boutons d une rose rougissants jumelle.

A terrible beauty! I thought suddenly,
Not to svechnoy do with a sword a fierce Amazon
I impose as a future spouse?
But cute your outfit has tempered my fear.
I see on the breast, on the same side
two roses sticking out two scarlet sisters.
№ 397282   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:17
I still continue to believe in coincidence. But I don't believe in a massive coincidence. I can say that such a massive coordinated attack on Victory day and all of our historical moments I do not remember.
I think it was an attempt to test the technology is very coordinated.
The second point. This, of course, a very unexpected thing. View. It really Vlasov. This cannot be blamed on the 90's. It is people zero. People who have more or less tasty eating, have more or less lived in comfort and so we upustili then. We missed this generation in the years fed. And that's about it, we need to think about. Because Yes, it is good that the investigative Committee found them. But as the experience of the events of July-August 2019, the fear quickly passes.
Look at the hero's event last year. What happened to them? Nothing. Many of them, incidentally, got a promotion. On new posts feel very well. And prepare for new battles, as I understand it, this summer. And this fear shows that insincere. "Excuse me, mister..." Well what is it? it will be released.
Scary is not that he is Hitler posted, scared that he would be released.
And here is the question about the prerequisites. Who do we grow? Why do we grow? And who raises? Because so we, unfortunately, we see how Patriotic education, especially schools, is becoming more and more dogmatic form. A parallel is life with Kalami from Urengoy. With these uncontrolled our grants for the export of adolescents. Not children, teenagers. Export to USA and washing them there brains. Do not you think that we are trying to play the scenario "Restructuring 2-0"? After all, it was the same thing. "Kill the human past, and do with it what you want".
With people who have killed in the past, killed by the understanding that in 1941-45, it was not just the victory of one state over another, and it was about the life and death of society and the people. In that moment, when through political manipulation, through various kinds of fraud this understanding will kill the people, which it is not, you can do whatever you want.
And here arises the question: for strategic goal setting where are we going? What state are we building? We storim state eternally warring towers? We are building a nation where the police begin to pay attention to it only when shore lost at all? That's it for me with a big and dangerous question. Because if we miss this situation, we will receive a boomerang, not later than 3-4 months a powerful wave of information sweeps the political situation in our country.
Release Date: 17.05.2020
№ 395360   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 17:06