dress [Theme]

This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t repent. What kind of repentance is this when you do the same thing? Look... [put several coins on her palm. One coin slipped from my hand and fell to the floor] Why did I get this money? For this for the most. And the dress, and the hat, and the earrings - everything for this, for the most. Strip me down to my bare body, and you won’t find anything of mine. And the body is not mine - it was sold for three years in advance, or maybe for life - our life is short. What's in my stomach? The guest treated me to port wine, beer, and chocolate yesterday, and it turns out that my belly is not mine. I have neither shame nor conscience: if you order me to undress naked, I will undress; If you tell me not to give a damn about the cross, I won’t give a damn.
This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t...
№ 465997   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 15:33
Since then, at the request of Thunder, Sun and Sky, whenever her husband gets angry, the Rainbow Fairy calms him down with her beautiful dance. And peace comes on earth...
Quote Explanation: A tale Queen Mab told her daughter Titania. From the story “The Gates of Samhain”.
Since then, at the request of Thunder, Sun and Sky,...
№ 464928   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 15:51
Serve faithfully to whom you pledge allegiance; obey your superiors; Don’t chase their affection; don’t ask for service; do not dissuade yourself from serving; and remember the proverb: take care of your dress again, but take care of your honor from a young age.
№ 464005   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:27
Aristarkh Dominicovich. And he remained a terrible stumbling block for everyone.
№ 462638   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2024 / 03:21
The New Year and Christmas magic is put in a box, the tree is removed. And even the remains of candy no longer jump into your mouth, but wisely say: well
№ 462318   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 19:18
It excites men.
№ 461644   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2024 / 03:27
... Let’s make some tea from a bouquet of summer dried herbs and just sit. Girl, how have you lived all this time? What has this year been like for you? What kind of people surrounded you? Thank everything good, leave everything bad like old flying leaves. If you don’t see results, don’t blame yourself, don’t rush to take stock quickly. They are there, even if they are hidden in your small steps, in the rustling of quick, but still very timid gestures. After all, no matter how much of a perfectionist you are, you still move forward. And let’s melt the ice of distrust in life with your wide childish smile. Decorate the Christmas tree, bake gingerbread cookies, hang garlands. Finally, buy yourself a beautiful dress. Also, be sure to finish one project that is important to you. Write. Draw. Take pictures. Dance. Sculpt. Just do your favorite thing, burning and charging others with your love. Push off harder and jump up to the stars, to new opportunities. And then take them and jump over them to fly to new galaxies. And don't be afraid of anything. Where there is fear, there is also ambition. And if you don’t feel a trembling in your body, if you don’t feel dizzy, then you haven’t set high enough goals for yourself. Believe in your strength, believe in yourself. And no matter how scratched your soul is, and no matter how often you have stumbled before, believe in people. And, above all, believe in this World. Everything will definitely come, because you deserve it. You deserve to be the happiest girl in the whole wide world. ...
№ 460096   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
Quietly the summer was leaving to return to us in a year.
№ 456438   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2023 / 23:24
I'm really a lousy writer. I don’t even sign photos on Instagram because I’m stupid. You know, if you see a laconic and witty comment on a picture on my profile, I probably paid my sister for it. Or pleaded with her friends, like, “Just write something, please. I'll give you this dress in exchange for a signature." Barter system and all that.
№ 454146   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2023 / 15:12
- Particularly gluttonous, whose way to the heart lies through the stomach, you can buy for a bowl of soup.
- Particularly gluttonous, whose way to the heart lies...
№ 454020   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2023 / 06:06
With a palette of spring in my hands, I will paint the world in unusual colors with a brush of a mischievous wind, I will wash away sadness from tired eyes with warm torrential rain, I will smile with a dazzling rainbow, I will throw fluffy clouds of hope all over the sky and snow the earth with white bird cherry. And then I’ll put on my most beautiful dress, woven from a thousand flowers, and go waltzing with April, brush off all worries with the eyelashes of a light butterfly and fly, fortunately, like a swift bird, towards goodness, towards miracles.
№ 453145   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 22:18
Weak and helpless, she could no longer hold back her tears. That flowed in crooked paths down the face, erasing the ruined makeup and dripping onto the soiled dress. Now, to the young bride, it all seemed stupid ... Here, in the dead of night, for the first time she felt herself not as usual. Not the way I felt every time I sneaked out of the house. Now it was not freedom. And adult life. Real and vibrant. Cruel. She, the princess who escaped from the tower, had no bow and arrows, no magic.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story "Desert Rose".
№ 453123   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 21:09
Why is it surprising if, in their view, a happy person is one who, firstly, had a good dinner, and then one who is dressed in a good dress?
№ 452641   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2023 / 15:09
Spring is when the windows are wide open, even at night, when you jump up at 6 in the morning and run to meet the dawn, when you want to be tender, feminine and beautiful, arrange tulips throughout the house and lay a white tablecloth for breakfast, hang floral curtains, and let the wind casually fingered them, and sunbeams jumped on the walls, put on a pale pink dress with beautiful sandals and wait for her to come - blooming, light, tender, turn your head and fill the air with a delicate aroma of romance.
№ 451522   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 03:09