mentality [Theme]

Thanks to the high school, some bonds remained here again: more or less all Russian speakers vaguely know that the War
Quote Explanation: “Soviet pop song - here’s your bond”
№ 459714   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:29
... This is what is RUSSIAN in him: a Russian lazybones, but he did a huge thing, the devil knows why; did not for himself, but for whom - he did not know.
Quote Explanation: Collected Works in 8 volumes. T7, p.253
№ 449858   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 02:30
You know how mentality changes after a serious illness. All the people whom he had previously considered as non-handed, became handed over. Now, when I see stupid or evil people, my first thought is: maybe something hurts him? Previously, someone else's stupidity made me angry, but now it makes me laugh.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with Amurskaya Pravda. October 2018.
№ 443479   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 12:27
Just before the war, when the teacher of the higher officer artillery school, Lieutenant Colonel Ivan Ivanovich Smirnov, gave his knowledge and experience to future commanders, future heroes of the defense of Moscow, heroes of Leningrad, Stalingrad, Sevastopol, at the same time Standartenführer Karl Koch, commandant of Europe's largest political concentration camp Buchenwald , taught his subordinates to torture, kill, organize mass executions, checked the operation of the crematorium ovens, and prepared to implement Hitler's plan to "Depopulate Europe".
№ 440151   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:34
In Russian life, the exception is the rule.
№ 438084   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2022 / 11:51
But the imperial mentality remained. He just mutated.
Release Date: 10.10.2021
№ 430556   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2021 / 13:36
Now unilateral non-legitimate sanctions are being multiplied against our country, which are launched on the basis of arbitrary attribution, at the discretion of the European Union. Dialogue based on facts is preferred to unfounded accusations in the spirit of Highly likely and the presumption of innocence has been replaced by a presumption of guilt. Just by definition. Even now, our British colleague recently said that what happened in Belarus could not have happened without Moscow's knowledge. So this mentality continues to apply to all situations. And in general, there is interference in the internal affairs of Russia and the states allied to us. Apparently, this is what the rules-based order on which the West increasingly wants to rely, departing from the universal norms of international law, should look like. In fact, according to our assessment, the entire policy of the European Union in the Russian direction is linked to the implementation of the Minsk agreements, which require, among other things, a direct dialogue between Kiev and Donetsk and Lugansk, and which the Ukrainian leadership openly sabotages with the support of Brussels. Let me remind you that President Zelensky bluntly stated that we do not like the Minsk agreements, but we want them to remain in force, because as long as they are in force, sanctions against Russia will remain. That is, the European Union now essentially agrees that the unity of Ukraine, peace in the Donbass is sacrificed by Kiev to the preservation of anti-Russian sanctions. We know. that there are many in Europe who are aware of the counter-productivity of such a course against our country, and we hope that common sense will eventually prevail and we will be able to begin to develop a new balanced model of relations based on the principles of international law. Russia is invariably open to such equal and honest cooperation. This does not mean that we will leave without reaction new unfriendly steps, attempts to talk from a position of strength, interference in internal affairs. Such attempts are being prepared, and this is already being openly discussed. But the answer is sure to follow.
Release Date: 31.05.2021
№ 420113   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2021 / 11:54
Being artificially synthesized, the nationalist mentality is not well tolerated when its narcissistic self-programming is violated. Therefore, the anger of the bourgeoisie and the petty bourgeoisie, which has driven itself into a chauvinistic framework and imagined itself as an elite, turns to the reflexive intellect, which supposedly has such a "corrupting" effect. Resisting this “disintegration” of its pretended naivete, bourgeois ideology embarks on complex maneuvers, and as a result finds itself in positions that force it to come into conflict with its once existing educational version. The cosmopolitan equanimity and universalistic nobility of the Enlightenment act on the political narcissism of the patriots, probably in the same way as a splinter. The "Destruction of Mind" - to use the title of Lukacs' much-quoted work - in bourgeois thinking later than the Enlightenment was deeply rooted in the narcissistic self-affirmation of the bourgeois class self, which was determined to resist the disillusioning force with which it was relentlessly influenced by reflection.
№ 408475   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 18:42
- What are you laughing at, still probably missed a pint?
- No, I'm at work, know when to say, proudly said Oleg, - though I am Norwegian by passport, but not loaded with beer to the eyeballs as they are. It affects the fact that I'm Russian.
- As you know in Russia you were not a country people know little.
№ 397996   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 11:03
- .. Ivan life to deprive myself think.
- That the family will be happy. All them bastards get!
Quote Explanation: Nikita translates from the French.language a letter to his mother arrested the son.
№ 386608   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2020 / 20:50
The awesomeness of the Russian people is that for some reason he thinks he's all have.
Quote Explanation: This is about the weak character of the Russian people, in some way... Because if there is a possibility of access to products, either to alcohol, always drink too much and steal.
№ 385134   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:18
Even if you don't take off, it is better to break than in this hell to sit.
№ 366315   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 22:07
Who really tried to get us is the President of Tatarstan Mintimer Shaimiev. Sent different negotiators, once almost agreed on the release, but at the last minute everything fell through. Offered to swap us Trucks, helicopters, aircraft parts, even the ransom money collected - more than two million dollars in cash... But the Taliban have stuffed the price we for them were a trump card. Who of them knew before? And so the world heard that in Afghanistan there is a movement of former students, graduates of madrassas.
№ 366312   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 22:04
I remember sitting in the courtyard, a game play, a time to kill. The guard watches with a flat roof. Local suddenly saw someone a card with a lady. And the one with bare shoulders, in an open dress... the Taliban in the cry: "Arab! Bad! No!" We do not pay attention. You will not have the lady of the veil to paint!
№ 366310   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 22:02
Each has its own truth, your God, your mindset -
Everyone will find a reason to drop bombs on your children.
Whoever coined that phrase was wrong:
"Everyone has their own truth" - it turns out that there is no truth.
№ 342606   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2018 / 12:02