misconception [Theme]

- In the name of the organization Boys
Quote Explanation: At a performance at one of the universities, a girl LGBT activist decided to make a scandal with gender intolerance
№ 465882   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2024 / 09:27
Oscar is still a trash can filled with trash people. Hollywood is a place where your values are not shared. The stars don't like your values at all. Nevertheless, the inhabitants of Hollywood consider themselves preachers of the highest morality for everyone else.
Quote Explanation: So Ben, on his show (Ben Shapiro show), voiced the past Oscars, where the awards went to films with gender ideas.
№ 465881   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2024 / 09:24
The belief that self-centered behavior is the only path to well-being is misleading and often harmful. Social relationships cannot be secondary. A sense of community is important for our positive mental health. He takes center stage.
№ 465432   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 07:00
- Oh, Pinocchio, fathers sometimes fall into despair, like everyone else. But over time, they realize that this is not what they wanted to say at all.
№ 464498   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:57
I am the only true savior. I must dispel the misconception. Joseph is next.
Quote Explanation: Encrypted message from Gabriel to the Virgin Mary
№ 463036   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:18
- Yes, strong, strong, too.
Quote Explanation: Ordinary citizens are the usual victims, and the bosses are the new victims.
№ 462427   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 20:42
- Well, yes, I also thought about it.
№ 461886   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:43
- The truth.
№ 461774   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:55
I don't know how to tell jokes. What does this mean? I can't relax. All the time I only think about work.
№ 461652   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2024 / 03:51
- If you dig deeper, everything turns out to be a delusion. Take your work - imaginary numbers, movement of imaginary money, leading to imaginary success.
№ 460745   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:18
You were mistaken. Sometimes delusion sustains our will to live.
№ 459560   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:49
The problem is not that the world is bad or that for some reason you are catastrophically unlucky. The problem is that you think what you think is correct. We all think so, it's a universal misconception.
№ 458692   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2023 / 12:00
Old age is not an empty delusion. The angry old man should be shot without any regret.
№ 458185   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2023 / 17:36
Eat. Here's one of the reasons. The vast majority of people throughout history have clearly believed in some supernatural entity or entities. The fact that they give different characteristics to these supernatural beings does not take away from the fact that all these people believe in one or another supernatural being. Moreover, these beliefs were held by people in different parts of the world and at different time periods independently of each other. The burden of explaining this phenomenon falls on the materialist-atheist. If these beliefs do not stem from actual experience, then they must stem from widespread human error, or the predisposition of people to make big mistakes about what does and does not actually exist in their world. And these delusions must be so strong that they bring all these people into a state of deep religious devotion. In other words, these are not just passing hallucinations. This delusion, that is, the “religious delusion,” must be deeply and constantly experienced to such an extent that people suffering from it do not even suspect that they are mentally unbalanced. But to claim that most people are so profoundly and persistently deluded and prone to making such serious cognitive errors is to dismiss the human mind itself and its ability to accurately recognize and understand the world. Such a statement casts great doubt on reason and, therefore, on the conclusions of materialistic atheists themselves, who rely entirely on the ability of the human mind to understand its place in the Universe and discover its greatest secrets. In other words, the recognition of the supernatural is so universal in nature and, therefore, so inherent in human nature and the human mind’s perception of the surrounding world that to discredit this general concept of the supernatural means to discredit the human mind itself, along with the ability of humanity to be in this world and perceive it as he really is. This is the idea that materialistic atheism holds without realizing the self-destructive nature of its program.
№ 457983   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:59
You always need to live for yourself, and not in the way others want it, who have only one task, it is to lead you astray.
№ 456571   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2023 / 00:12