absolute [Theme]

One that doesn’t exist anymore, no matter how much you look?!
№ 459659   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 13:05
Honesty is a relative concept, not an absolute.
№ 450309   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:33
There is black. There is white. Two of my favorite colors. Yes. Black absolute, velvet black, to the very bottom. White - depth, infinity, where the soul lives. This is how my world is divided. I tried in the middle and it didn't work. There are people who give, there are people who take. With some you flow, fill up and inspire you. With others, you may stay only a short time and come out devastated. There are people - the whole world, I want to dive there and catch their wave, touch it lightly so as not to disturb anything, look deep, get drunk on them, hug them to the very heart, give them a lot, and they will always give in return, without hesitation, without expecting anything, and soar further. Happy to meet such people and go with them through life.
№ 445661   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:03
An individual who perceives himself as a subject endowed with the ability for autonomy and transcendence, who sees himself as a certain absolute, is going through a difficult moment, discovering that his lot, predetermined by fate, is a subordinate position. For someone who has realized his uniqueness, it is painful to discover in himself the qualities of the Other. This is what happens to a girl when she, knowing the world, begins to realize herself as a woman. The sphere of life intended for her is closed, limited, suppressed by the world of men. Wherever she looks, she sees barriers everywhere that limit her possibilities.
№ 444601   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2022 / 13:30
The strongest huh? How do people know about this? Because they once fought with me and lost? I want to say that my strength is at the level of entertainment. Something like: A
The strongest huh? How do people know about this? Because...
№ 436750   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 18:27
Only a strong ruler is worthy of the throne.
Only a strong ruler is worthy of the throne.
№ 434762   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 23:36
Loss was part of life. The undisputed absolute. There was no escape from this. Only by learning to accept the inevitability of this - and to live well and fully in the intervals of time - can satisfaction and happiness be achieved.
№ 434679   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 19:59
Absolute - independent, unaccountable. In an absolute monarchy, for example, the sovereign does whatever he wants until he is killed. There are not many absolute monarchies left; most of them gave way to limited monarchies, where the evil (or good) done by sovereigns is fairly veiled, and also to republics that are governed by chance.
№ 419082   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2021 / 08:30
I have to allow myself everything that defines me, and I am defined by everything I allow myself.
Over the "I" endless work: the introduction of new details, improvement of the old, adjustments, installations, strokes ...
God's greatest masterpiece, Herbert, is God.
I am what I feel about myself, how I feel - only this determines the world.
The world exists only for me to define myself through it.
A constructor I gave myself to measure myself, to discover and make details, as in the children's books of the Scandinavians - I have half-awake, three monkeys, seven parrots - and of the whole menagerie, one I am real, the rest are far-fetched methods of measuring myself.
I have so many wars, so much charity, a certain amount of debt, a pint of tenderness, etc.
The greatest masterpiece of the creator is the creator.
Not stars, galaxies, the dance of supermassive giants in the hearts of universes - no, Herbert is what you become while you play the notes, unchanged and eternally new. It's a very personal thing of God alone... and perhaps with corpses dressed up, in blush and paint, corpses stiffened by former versions of themselves.
Such a dance.
№ 417297   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 13:27
And it opened up to me - I still don't know where I'm going,
But my word is older than all the pictograms of Peru.
The flames roar for me to hear a drum in the fire.
Ashes, ash and coal fly in my footsteps,
Though my flesh, as it was, remained - salt and sand.
The absolute will never enter any human temple.
And, perhaps, that reason for inescapable happiness.
Franz Wertfollen, from the collection "About Grasshoppers"
№ 407471   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2020 / 13:24
Love is absolute, good is relative.
№ 389602   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 12:27
When you're absolutely confident, easy to live with, to relax, to be calm in spirit. To be selfishly alone.
№ 364804   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2019 / 06:38
- Sheldon, I'm afraid you are greatly mistaken.
- Much mistaken?! Error is the absolute condition, it tolerates no gradations.
- Well why, to call a tomato a vegetable is a small error. Big is to say it's a suspension bridge.
2 Season 20 Series
№ 352506   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2018 / 19:14
In the Absolute no one. There is only the absolute. And since the absolute does not belong to anyone, no one can be absolute.
№ 344127   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2018 / 23:17
- Yes, it's a nepotism of a few centuries!
- Absolutism - corrected the boy Siskin.
Quote Explanation: Chizh Simon (one of the symbols of St. Petersburg) talks about the law of heritage in the Royal families the main character of the piece.
№ 315031   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2018 / 02:09