pressure [Theme]

How many of them actually went against the grain and sought the truth despite constant opposition, ridicule and adversity?
№ 461818   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:03
On November 23, 52 tons of food were delivered to Leningrad via Ladoga. Due to the fragility of the ice, trucks carried two or three bags at a time, and even with such care, several vehicles sank. Later, sleds began to be attached to trucks - this made it possible to reduce the pressure on the ice and increase the amount of cargo.
№ 459446   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:32
After all, there is so little - little by little we will come to the conclusion that there are no crimes at all, and everything is environment
№ 457819   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:33
Quote Explanation: copyright
№ 452806   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2023 / 00:36
There is a lot of talk about the Nazis, the Holocaust. But there were also many victims of the communist regime, about whom little is said even in our country.
№ 451335   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:37
“When you are trying to overcome some kind of science, but you have no
Quote Explanation: Shot of Life
№ 450693   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2023 / 19:12
To stop a person, you need to press hard on him. However, at the same time, one himself must remain out of visible connection with the factors and circumstances directly related to this pressure. Only then can the pressure be controlled.
№ 446967   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2022 / 00:30
Perhaps there is something attractive in the assumption that all the worst criminals were not people like yourself at all. It is more pleasant to admit that they have a defect at the genetic level than to see in themselves the ability to oppress, cruelty and harassment. But anyone who experiences maximum psychological pressure for a long time can react like a monster. Anyone, even the sweetest and most pleasant individual.
№ 443781   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2022 / 13:09
It is not enough for parents to simply be godly. We must not yet force children, trying to make them good through pressure. It is possible to turn your children away from Christ by selfishly following religious principles.
№ 443229   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 03:33
When the pressure rises, the more you need to open yourself up to the situation and take responsibility for the situation, and not push this responsibility away from yourself. Push away responsibility, prepare the coffin.
№ 438850   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 15:31
There are days when you hear the approach of a thunderstorm, and there is tense silence all around, and suddenly the pressure changes barely perceptibly - this is the breath of bad weather flying over the planet, its shadow, gust, haze. The air presses on your ears, and you are stretched like a string in anticipation of an impending storm. The sky is spotted, the sky is colored, the clouds are thickening, the mountains are cast with metal. Somewhere in the house, a clock sings: “Time, time, time, time ...” Quietly, gently, like water dripping on velvet.
Quote Explanation: Translation by L. Zhdanov
№ 435943   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2022 / 12:42
I am too far behind the trends, but some of them seem inhumane to me. Why do we continue to breed decorative animals? Most do not even take out atmospheric pressure. All my life I have had babies at home who simply beat life records. One cat was over twenty. It seems to me that he did not go for a walk to the basement, but went somewhere for a transplant. There are seven billion people in the world, we have Pekingese so we don't get lonely. Call the radio, the daytime air dips as everyone's taking their shit to the vet. They are still dwarf. All these mini-pigs, rabbits, chanterelles. Why is everything decreasing? So that odnushka, or what, seemed more? It is not normal if the dog instead of the booth lives in a cut-off five-liter.
Release Date: 19.12.2021
№ 433327   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2021 / 02:27
NATO and the United States are constantly increasing military pressure on Russia. In the Black Sea, unplanned exercises of the US, Turkish, Romanian and Ukrainian navies are taking place. The US Secretary of Defense calls this the concept of integrated deterrence. Minsk fixes the build-up of the Polish Armed Forces on the border of Belarus. The British chief of defense is expecting a conflict between Russia and the West over any accident. But apparently he does not think that when British fighters almost come close to two Russian Tu-160 missile carriers during their planned flight over the Barents, Norwegian and North Seas, this could become that very tragic accident. An extremely difficult situation, which the West is still actively heating up. We will answer. At best - mirrored, and possibly asymmetrically.
Quote Explanation: Encouraging Polish adventures.
Release Date: 14.11.2021
№ 432021   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2021 / 06:33
- You repeat the fluid-dynamic parameters while having sex with me! I think you already know everything.
№ 431200   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:23
My dear ones! Pray! Like a bird without wings, a person cannot live without prayer. Yes, Lord, in the morning I got up: "In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit!" Cross yourself once more than wave your hands a hundred times. Dinner has arrived. They would have forgotten to pray and read Our Father. Duck again: "Lord, bless!" Evening has come. Some kind of radiculitis, but some have pressure, and some do not. Duck, at least come to bed, but think with your thoughts: “Glory to Thee, Lord! The day has passed - I thank You, Lord. " Here are these three little prayers, and it is advisable to repeat them every day. This is very desirable, and who, moreover, is commendable.
№ 428082   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:53