reality [Theme]

Sometimes we take only one dream with us from life!
№ 465911   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 09:54
- In the name of the organization Boys
Quote Explanation: At a performance at one of the universities, a girl LGBT activist decided to make a scandal with gender intolerance
№ 465882   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2024 / 09:27
Life is a song that has turned into reality.
№ 465729   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2024 / 03:39
I just returned, you see. I thought a hot ham and cold beer were waiting for me, but here - ass!
I just returned, you see. I thought a hot ham and cold beer...
№ 465216   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 20:12
What is love, if you think about it? Has anyone been able to give a clear definition of love? Many people believe that love is when the happiness of a loved one is placed above one’s own and becomes the goal of one’s whole life. All this is very beautiful and romantic, but the reality is not as simple as romantics would like. It is very difficult to find a person whom you can make happy with impunity, without fear that he will sit on your neck. You give a woman flowers once, twice and a third time, and on the fourth she asks: “Where are the flowers?” and gets offended. You tell her “my money is your money”, she is happy, and then one day you find your wallet empty and she tells you that you don’t earn enough. You promise to devote all your free time only to her, and then Zhenya calls, says that there is an urgent matter, you take off and leave, and she throws a tantrum. Only stupid and inexperienced young men can believe that love is above all else; it is almost impossible to maintain such an opinion for a long time; over time, you inevitably become a cynic.
№ 465066   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2024 / 03:24
Hell is not as hot as it is made out to be.
Quote Explanation: Analogue: The devil is not as scary as he is painted.
№ 464969   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2024 / 03:27
An irrational worldview is comfortable. I want to be in this comfort, but the reality is much more complicated and not being prepared for its demands is a source of danger, and, accordingly, trouble and suffering.
№ 464937   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 16:18
Under this reality in which we live and exist, another, completely different reality is hidden.
№ 464805   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:45
Your thoughts shape your reality.
№ 464287   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 03:42
A roach in a tub is better than a pike in a lake.
Quote Explanation: Analogue: a bird in the hand is better than a pie in the sky.
№ 463877   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:55
It is reasonable to believe that the Network is the topmost layer of the real world. In other words, reality is just a projection of information that flows through the Internet. Because human consciousness is just a physical phenomenon explained by the circulation of electrical signals across synapses. The meaning of existence in the flesh is only to confirm your existence.
№ 463676   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:23
What does not happen in the world, comrades. There are even women with a beard in the world. But I’m not talking about what happens in the world, but only about what is.
№ 462797   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2024 / 20:33
How does a narcissist create addiction in an intimate partner? He idealizes it and then allows the intimate partner to form an emotional attachment to the idealized image of himself. So it's just a form of self-love. Therefore, when an intimate partner falls in love with a narcissist, he does not fall in love with the narcissist, because the narcissist is unknowable. A narcissist is simply a quantity of something that one cannot fall in love with. The intimate partner falls in love with the image idealized by the narcissist. The narcissist gives access to an idealized image and then allows one to be in contact with his idealization and this is excellent. You just fall in love with yourself.
Quote Explanation: Paracosm is a detailed imaginary world. It is believed that paracosms, as a rule, originate in childhood and have one or multiple creators.
№ 462658   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2024 / 04:21
Stubborn reality constantly demonstrates to us that an ordinary modern person is distinguished from a primitive person only by the external gloss of civilization, and even that is often washed away by the flow of passions that push us to actions that contradict the highest ethical values.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 1
№ 462617   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:58
A person does not have strong moral foundations; his behavior is subordinated to selfish interests, passionate desires and momentary illusory good. In search of happiness and goodness, he takes the apparent for reality and too often goes astray, falling into sin and corruption. Neither religious nor moral censures are able to restrain him. This happens because no one really understands what is good and what is bad, what is fair and what is not.
№ 462607   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:56