country [Theme]

I want one day for the country to prosper, for people to have jobs, for the world to be stable, and for my general not to have to defend the border gate with his life. I want to be like Master Feng Han, fighting to untie the knot between the imperial power and Ziliujin. I hope that all the machines that work on the ground will work on the fields, that the kites flying in the sky will be filled with ordinary travelers who are taking their families home to visit relatives... Everyone can live with dignity.
№ 465974   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 03:21
Noticeably dying for her.
Quote Explanation: 1830
№ 465951   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 15:18
What we and each of us will be like, this will be the country.
№ 465942   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 12:35
What we and each of us will be like, this will be the country.
№ 465941   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 12:33
An Orthodox Christian doesn’t give a damn about all your conspiracies, about dead water - you can push it up your ass. ... Therefore, Gordon can leave all these horse threats for the madhouse, into which sooner or later he will absolutely end up. And let these witches and sorcerers save him there. That's all, although such “best witches and sorcerers” will not lead you anywhere but to hell. And for Ukraine - listen, if there are any thinking people left there, look: this is a diagnosis. What is your country like today? This is a diagnosis, this is a person - he is either an absolutely unprincipled and cynical clown, or he really went headlong into this hatred.
Quote Explanation: Dmitry Gordon read out an appeal from Ukrainian sorcerers and witches to the Russian leadership. They warned that “the main enemies of Ukraine” were being subjected to “terrible damage to death.” They decided to “scare” Putin, Medvedev, Shoigu, Solovyov, Skabeeva and Simonyan. The journalist read out the full appeal, which listed “methods of magical influence”—damage on the cemetery soil, on the water in which 40 dead were washed, and also buried photographs of “enemies” in 40 graves.
№ 465585   Added Viker 04-04-2024 / 15:09
The invention and tactics of the British, who since Napoleon and still proudly repeat: Usually
Release Date: 31.03.2024
№ 465476   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 09:12
- If he loves his country, he will make it better! Let him work, fight, let him finally suffer, but don’t run! Saltykov-Shchedrin, naturally, without analogies, he hated the tsarist order so much and this is what he wrote: “I was in well-disposed foreign places and I don’t remember a moment in which my heart did not rush to Russia. It's good there. But here, let’s say, it’s not so good. But just imagine, it still turns out that we are better. It’s better because it’s more painful.” This is a very special logic, but it is the logic of love.
№ 463697   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:26
America is the only country that converts currency to create a sick society.
№ 463375   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 10:45
In the last century, many of the communist countries we believed in fell into decline and the world became only capitalist. But thanks to the greedy pigs generated by this very system... the once sweet fruit of capitalism is now rotten to the very core and its time is up. Let me ask you: Are you honest and prosperous? I don't think so. Look at the harsh truth, look through the fabricated capitalist illusions! We are ready to sacrifice everything to create our own nation. Nuclear-tipped intercontinental ballistic missiles under our control should be more than enough to prove our resolve. It is with great pleasure that I announce the creation of our own nation! Dissenters will burn in flames as we march toward the birth of our nation. Finally, let me deliver a warning to those who know us well: beware of Golden
Quote Explanation: Dumitrescu's message to the world from the game's intro
In the last century, many of the communist countries we...
№ 463219   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 14:24
This is the past, this is the country of the past, and here the sins of the fathers fall on the children, sometimes even in the seventh generation, which is not yet in sight.
№ 462696   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 08:42
It seems to me that the most dangerous enemies of humanity are liars. There are hundreds of thousands of liars in the world. A liar is a journalist who writes “freedom” and thinks about the freedom with which capitalists exploit workers and imperialists squeeze the juice out of colonial peoples. A liar is someone who says “peace” but in reality stands for war. A liar is someone who talks about “human dignity”, but in reality advocates humility and submission, teaches silence in the face of injustice, and turns a blind eye to poverty. Without wishing to offend anyone, I believe that there are liars in every part of the world. Every country has or had its own liars, and it’s very good if one or another country managed to overcome lies.
Quote Explanation: From the preface to the book “Gelsomino in the Land of Liars.”
№ 462184   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:49
Only slogans - for
№ 461786   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:57
Ukraine is not just a country, it is part of a large European brotherhood. And this happens in families, when one brother is good, and the second has become an alcoholic. Yes, it happens, he takes things out of the house. But wait, Latvians, today we are in this place, and tomorrow, quite possibly, you will be. Although most likely we will again.
Quote Explanation: From a speech in Jurmala. 2016
№ 461600   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:10
Russia is a country that cannot be defeated without Putin - because Putin is in the heart of each of us.
№ 461333   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 14:39
Where a person breathes so freely.
№ 461122   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:57