impact [Theme]

In psychotic disorder, we know that people become clones of each other. There is even a famous study on the physiological level of women. Women who are placed in the same room synchronize their menstrual cycles over time. Almost everyone started their period on the same day.
№ 463148   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 12:11
The “information medicine” of the book heals the reader from mental anguish and suffering caused by a lack of understanding of the events taking place in Russia, which have an impact on each of us, whether we want it or not. “The Cure” frees readers from many erroneous views and beliefs that still prevail in our society, relating primarily to philosophy, history, politics, economics, ecology, psychology and much more. In connection with this statement, I recommend that readers always remember the thought expressed by L.N. Tolstoy: “A delusion does not cease to be a delusion just because millions of people are guided by it.”
№ 457636   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:03
Surrealism has always loved chance, welcomed the uninvited, admired the disorderly. What could be more surreal than an object that actually produces itself - and with minimal effort? An object whose beauty, fantastic revelations, emotional impact will only gain from an accident that happens to him?
№ 454721   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2023 / 23:12
On all, on any of us there is leverage. The more we value something and the more we are afraid of losing this “something”, the farther from the eyes and thoughts of others we hide it. What is our defense is also our greatest weakness.
№ 444414   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2022 / 19:18
We never really think about the impact our wars and conflicts have on animals. And they suffer just like us.
№ 439707   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:20
In psychology, there is an idea that "evil is stronger than good." This means that negative events have a much more important and long-term impact than positive ones, although there are many more days and years in our life that are generally good. Be aware of how much you remember an unpleasant encounter or traumatic event, and compare it to remembering a day when nothing bad happened. It's the bad moments that stick in my memory. Long after the impressions of a vacation at sea have faded, we remember the terrible return flight, the noisy drunk neighbor and the loss of luggage.
№ 435215   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:15
The true test of all arts is not only whether the work is an exact copy of nature, but also whether it meets the purpose of art, which is to produce a pleasing effect on the mind.
№ 433384   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2021 / 15:06
The sound of one's own speeches has a strong effect on a person.
№ 428106   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:57
The state, the army, the bureaucracy, the school, the economy, the law - all these are Hoffmann's schemes that turn a person into a doll, society into a collection of mechanisms that react in a predetermined manner to a given influence. The paths are paved, one step to the right, one step to the left ...
№ 427755   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:45
Observing "digital Shabbat", not taking the phone to bed, disabling notifications, trying to be more aware, you will be able to enjoy the "pluses" of technology and minimize their negative impact. The popularity of this approach is that you do not have to radically change your Internet life: you do not need to give up everything completely, you will not lose a single advantage, you will not disappoint any friend and nothing will cause you serious inconvenience.
Digital minimalism puts long-term intention above rapid satisfaction.
№ 426250   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 01:45
If our spirit is firm and strengthened by the vigor of life, then it is able to distinguish an alien, hostile influence, exactly as it is, and calmly follow the path where our inclinations and vocation attract us.
№ 424415   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 10:54
- I know all about the tag. I have your grace. I set the rules. It's called leverage. I know, I can, I love.
*took away grace*
*shot in the leg*
- Your grace is with us, Metatron. You're mortal now. And you'll answer all the questions, otherwise Sam, as they say?... will brainwash you. It's called leverage.
- I know, I can, I love.
№ 414273   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 12:09
Man is not just the highest and dominant type of living matter generated by evolution, but also a unique in its activity on the planet. His destiny is to be responsible for the future of the entire evolutionary process on Earth. Everything he does has an impact on that process. His duty is to try to understand this, to understand the mechanisms of action of evolution and at the same time to regulate, to direct it in the right direction in the best possible way. This is the essence, the core of evolutionary humanism, the new organization of ideas and potential action, the revolution of thinking that is growing before our eyes.
№ 411277   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 23:21
If we assume that the future has great value, and there are still ways to influence it, then this is the most powerful impact that can be undertaken.
№ 410542   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2021 / 21:06