open [Theme]

- Nevertheless, it was so. Such a plan existed for Hitler; Hess was actually its author. More precisely, Rudolf Hess was a co-author of this plan. I mean, the main author is Hitler. Hess decided to fly to England, meet with Churchill there and agree on everything personally. He hoped to arrange a meeting between the British Prime Minister and the Reich Chancellor.
№ 465603   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2024 / 03:15
April will give you something incredible...
№ 465571   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2024 / 04:24
We are strangers in the European space. We are strangers because we are big - not only in the size of the country, in the scale and unpredictability of ideas. Today, few people expect a serious humanitarian discovery, a surge from anyone, but they do from Russia.
№ 465454   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 08:06
and I’m still there waiting for the metro to open at dawn.
№ 464466   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:52
Sip by sip, the tea reveals the wisdom of the leaves, a gentle reminder that even in quiet moments there is richness waiting to be discovered.
№ 464216   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 00:09
If we are constantly “plugged” into our gadgets, we burn through two types of batteries - both the devices and our own. Recent scientific observations of people and rats convince us that if the brain is constantly busy solving many problems, it becomes exhausted. In other words, “aha!” moments. happen much less often if a person doesn’t have enough “ah!” moments.
№ 463858   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:52
In psychotic disorder, we know that people become clones of each other. There is even a famous study on the physiological level of women. Women who are placed in the same room synchronize their menstrual cycles over time. Almost everyone started their period on the same day.
№ 463148   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 12:11
Love is something that is always inside you, just like me. You don't need to destroy the Universe to save it.
Love is something that is always inside you, just like me....
№ 462539   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 14:21
- No, I understand, in these boxes of yours all the knowledge of the world is there. But take it away from you, and you won’t be able to add a two-digit number. And for creation, it is necessary that the knowledge be here, in the head, that they have some kind of synthesis, that discoveries, you know, there, insights! Otherwise, you will only produce carbon dioxide.
- No, I understand, in these boxes of yours all the...
№ 462533   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 14:03
Maybe this will be your first acquaintance with an exciting hobby that you have dreamed of for a long time, or a step into a new craft that will lead you to your life’s work. Don't be afraid to open doors to new opportunities - this is where true strength lies. Every step into the unknown is a chance to learn more about yourself, make amazing discoveries and make your most cherished dreams come true.
№ 460970   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 22:30
I am never tired of being amazed at her immeasurable generosity!
№ 459506   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:41
Truth allows itself to be discovered only by offering each individual to make discoveries on their own foundation. It happens that the foundation of personality has to be rebuilt to match the truth.
№ 455485   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2023 / 17:42
Genius and with a ruler draws crookedly - in anticipation of the opening.
№ 455142   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2023 / 14:39
With new paints, the old man, with the sandy-windy name Time, began to paint his favorite picture. He secretly wants her more than anyone else, it is she who gives him those wings, those feelings that help him soar, believe in himself again, feel youth and freshness, and most importantly, touch Life. A small flower and a timid butterfly - and you are full of those colors with which you can decorate not only your own canvases, but also the faces and hearts of people. A light breeze - and freshness again touches you, as if Aurora herself invites you to follow her through new achievements and discoveries, in search of miracle and magic. A sunny kiss - and the skin comes to life with a multi-colored motley meadow, on which, after a moment, flowers waltz, giving inexpressible fragrance and aroma. And it feels like all this has already happened many times, but you look, look with bated breath and understand that Life is when you can free of charge, on open palms, stretch out your innermost secrets and gifts to the world, as Spring does. May this spring give you everything that it has been preparing for so long and carefully: warmth, joy, colors, happiness and Love. With a warm smile and a sun-heart, Ya.
№ 453134   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 21:42
Any road is good. It promises discoveries, unexpected meetings, on the road there is time to comprehend the path traveled, to try to look into your future. Under the measured knock of wheels, it is easy, liberated to think, life and events pass before the mind's eye brightly and impressively.
№ 451988   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2023 / 17:21