irresponsibility [Theme]

- Write about the fact that the potatoes are rotting, but there is no one to blame. And those who hide behind briefcases and papers, instead of personal responsibility... the result is collective irresponsibility. ... About a poorly organized matter in the royal department.
№ 462269   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 16:51
Eddie woke up early, around six, and, as often happened, had no memory of the night's events. I told him, he was horrified and quickly got ready to go home, asking to apologize for him to his aunt.
№ 448831   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:31
She belonged to the type of nannies if
№ 448069   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:08
The lack of will of the bottom is the irresponsibility of the top.
№ 445619   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2022 / 14:00
Conscience is the responsibility of the innocent for the irresponsibility of the guilty.
№ 441456   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2022 / 00:57
He will not say that there is a problem with transport in our city.
№ 434344   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2022 / 14:27
Residential buildings are crumbling here and there.
№ 434343   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2022 / 14:24
We are afraid of responsibility and unnecessary problems, although happiness is worth more.
№ 432364   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2021 / 23:42
People have this peculiarity. If something turns out badly, you need to blame others for it. Everyone who is nearby, but not yourself. And if something goes well, then all the awards and laurels should be appropriated only to yourself.
№ 430950   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 14:45
Professor, this was a monstrously irresponsible act. People around you constantly insist that I am monstrously irresponsible, but you have not just broken my records - you have taken monstrous irresponsibility to a whole new level!
№ 429005   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:02
- Unheard of, just unheard of. After all, it was said: everyone should be vaccinated. Yes, it was said? Everyone should be vaccinated. <... >
Mandatory, you know, oh-bya-za-tel-nu-yu! In a haval! All for vaccination. Business, one pug. No, there was one particularly exceptional. <... > Found still the smartest. <... > The fact is that one pingle! No! "Penguins don't get sick," he said. And so, get, sign, viruses full of organism. We sneeze, cough, temperature, shake the health of ourselves and others. And the virus doesn't care! Penguin you or... ostrich. But it was, it would have been said...
- Hedgehog, my eye is already twitching.
- What? Yes, vaccination to all without exception. Everyone is gone, everyone, everyone is healthy, all but one who said... it's all crooked somehow... yes, and where is this penguin who doesn't get sick now? Where is? And? But he lies, and squirms, and temperatures, stuffed with viruses on the very top. Meanwhile, it was, it would have been said! Kindergarten, pants on straps!
- Sovunya, you're on the phone!
- Me? Who?
- Minister... health care.
- I'm for a minute. Utter penguin irresponsibility!
- And I didn't know that coffee is so invigorating.
- Oh yeah...
Quote Explanation: Series "Vaccination against crumbs - 1".
- Unheard of, just unheard of. After all, it was said:...
№ 421167   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 01:12
A crime for Nietzsche was the state of mind of his contemporaries, their irresponsibility, indifference, generally accepted values, total falsehood. Human averaging, conformism, thoughtlessness - this is who destroys monuments and museums, gives rise to irresponsibility, cowardice, spiritual slavery.
№ 419800   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2021 / 13:57
Look at him! What kind of irresponsibility is it - to lose the Elk! For some, ugh, a keg of honey! I understand, if only for a box of carrots ...
Quote Explanation: Krosh - Kopatychu.
№ 406715   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2020 / 15:03
If your child really is the meaning of life for you, then your life is meaningless. Any relationship between people, where one person becomes the meaning of another person's life, lead to the psychological scenario "master - slave" or "I am a lover", where a woman begins to fulfill all the whims and whims of her child. Both the one and the other option make a person cease to be independent. He suppresses the initiative in the child, cultivating in him irresponsibility and helplessness. And then you come to the age of 40, and we all cry here together that your child is 20 years old, and he does not understand at all what he wants in life ... he does not want anything. This is how these are the consequences of the fact that someone is the meaning of someone else's life.
№ 405709   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2020 / 02:27
But they are scared! They are people - even when you are clearly ready to set the algorithm for them, you still need to wipe them off the snot - you will succeed, you can, come on! And then they fall on their backs with the corpses of gophers - "yyyy, I can't, wife, children, the ghost of a Jewish great-grandmother. Suddenly, I screw up and everyone will say I'm a moron, no I can never." And they can't! Because they are lazy,, make an effort on themselves and motle.
№ 405329   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2020 / 08:57