disorganization [Theme]

If the Headquarters does not organize well-prepared strikes and continues to transfer divisions in parts, we will be in a tight circle in Mogilev.
№ 453843   Added petrashevgant 26-05-2023 / 09:40
Organized by the people wins the war, disorganized is the crowd that showed Russia in the First world war. Well, the fact that the defeat in the war contrary to the commander in chief - it's all nonsense, which even hard to discuss.
№ 394875   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 19:18
- Are you always so unorganized work?
- The madness rules, watch and learn.
3 Season 11 Series
№ 341456   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2018 / 21:02
The poor is not a lot <...> Helpless man completely alone.
Quote Explanation: The article "Why am I not a Communist?" 1924. Translated from the Czech by I. Bernstein.
№ 305882   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2017 / 16:12
... not to be a Communist is not only denial, but also a certain credo.
I personally like this question brought some relief: after all, there was required of me to argue against communism, and to justify ourselves due to the fact that I was not a Communist and can't be him. I would be much easier if I were. I have lived in the belief that most actively participate in repairing the world; I would be confident that I stand on the side of the poor against the rich, on the side of hungry money against aces, I would know exactly what and for what reason we have to think, what to hate and what to despise. Instead, I feel exactly naked in the bramble with empty hands, not covered by any doctrine, I feel myself powerless to come to the aid of the world and often do not even know how to keep clean their own conscience. If my heart is on the side of the poor, why the hell didn't I become a Communist?
Just because I'm on the side of the poor. I've seen the need for such immense that everyone around me disgusted. Wherever I was, I fled from palaces and peered into the lives of the poor, tormented humiliating role of a helpless spectator. It is not enough to look at this need, and to sympathize with her, it would be necessary to live their life, but I'm too afraid of death. This pediculosis human need does not raise the shield of neither party; in these horrible dens, where there is no nail to hang or dirty rags for bedding, communism is drawn from safe given: in all, they say, is guilty of social order; two years later, twenty years later, unfurled the banner of revolution, and then...
How is it that two years later, twenty years later? Are you able calmly to accept the fact that you can exist for two winter months, two weeks, two days? The bourgeoisie, which then can't or won't help, foreign to me; but it is also alien to me, and communism, instead of offering aid the banner of the revolution. The goal of communism is to rule, not to save, and his banner is written the slogan of the government, not aid. Poverty, unemployment, and hunger for communism, it is not a shame and unbearable pain, and repository of dark forces emanating from the depths of anger and fury. "To blame a social system". No, the fault lies on all of us, still if we look at human suffering with his hands in pockets or clasped to the sky, the banner of revolution.
The poor is not a class, it's just people declassed, unsettled and disorganized; they will never approach the throne, whoever sat on it. Hungry do not want to dominate, and be satisfied.
Quote Explanation: The article "Why am I not a Communist?" 1924. Translated from the Czech by I. Bernstein.
№ 305881   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2017 / 16:09
Is in me to hatch chicken of Freedom, as it immediately devours the pig's Carelessness.
№ 225204   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:41
Postponing your today for tomorrow, you overload your future. Each day has its own concern.
№ 208089   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:18
- Organization? - roared Ford. - Organization?! Yeah how you dare us to call you, jerk!
- Absolutely precisely noticed. The word "organization" here is inappropriate. Zero organization, a surplus of initiative. Zero self-control, an overabundance of alcohol. And that's just the editor. What then are the subordinates?
№ 195176   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:41
Sloppiness in clothing is the sloppiness in the shower.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 177904   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 19:47
The unplanned organism is a question asked by Nature and answered by Death. You're a different type of question with a different response type.
№ 144565   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 16:54
... if disorganization has become an Olympic sport, he could with honour for their country.
№ 26467   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:59