it [Theme] Page 250

If the first man of Earth is Adam, then he, and the first fighter and the first fighter eve because she was the first woman of the Earth.
Quote Explanation: If you believe ( because someone is an atheist and does not believe) that Adam is the first man of the Earth, as its half - eve it turns out that they are the first soldiers, the soldiers as surely they had to fight in the future, not only with compatriots, but also to survive, but it requires some fighting qualities
№ 400329   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 05:18
When a woman loves - she says: I love.
When she talks about a relationship is not love.
№ 400299   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 03:45
Depression has become so common in our days, because so many people are chasing unrealistic goals, having no direct relationship to the basic human needs. Everyone wants to love, he also wants to feel that his love is accepted and to a certain extent, returns to him. The love and care connect us with the world and give us a sense of belonging to life. Love is important, while it promotes the active expression of our own love. People do not become depressed when like. Through love we Express ourselves, assert their existence and their identity.
№ 400278   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 02:42
- Sex, laughed Sarah. - Is there anything more irrational and less amenable to explanation than sex? Reasons to love many, but there is a love is a mystery to me. The best we can hope for is that you will fall in love with the person can continue to love. Sara remembered her last relationship and she sadly added: - And sometimes we can't do anything - only to fall in love and wait for the collapse.
№ 400239   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 00:45
She prayed to God five times a day because she prayed not to pray.
№ 400209   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 09:21
In every person there is a highlight, but someone she rotten
№ 400208   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 09:18
- If Vastra was different, had ceased to be what liked you...
- I don't like her, mA'am, I love her. As for the other - she's a lizard
№ 400191   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 07:33
Went and met a woman.
That's all the event.
Just think, the event!
And can't forget her.
Can't forget her,
And she forgot.
That's all the event
That's all that was...
№ 400164   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 12:09
Let's look at our journalistic community. If you are not cited abroad, especially military journalism, you generally don't end up a journalist. And the expert community? If you are not quoted by Western agencies, you're not the expert. You're a propagandist. And the scientific community? If you're not published in a foreign language, you're not a scientist. You're so garbage. And where does it go? And please see the manuals of our ministries. View manuals on neurometric our so-called universities and research institutions. Yes, there are for the article in a foreign language about the mating habits of whales you can get a lot more points in scientometric system than fundamental research. <...>
All this nanometrica, based on the priority foreign publications, it is not such a harmless thing. And it's not harmless in the technical disciplines in the natural, and it is not very harmless in the Humanities. Therefore, to demand something from them, it is necessary to restore order at home. Should this scientific compradorship cleaned up by the roots. Why the publication in the Russian media, in Russian scientific journals is less valued than publication in the secondary Malo-read foreign magazines? Why the requirement to publish in a foreign language is included as compulsory? We who are here grow? And why? We grow the people steps will be involved in the foreign network? To foreign intelligence agencies? Why we raise them here, I'd like to know.
Alexander Khinshtein
International rating. One of the tasks of the higher school - to rise in the international rating
Dmitry Evstafiev
I think the fish are rotting from the head. It is necessary to seriously to look through our ministries. And see who and why wrote these instructions. And I think we can expect very interesting discoveries.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on
Release Date: 08.07.2020
№ 400153   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 11:09
- Oh, Mr. Vincent! she exclaimed. - Yes you are an artist!
Vincent was confused.
- That you, - he said. - This is just for fun.
- No, it's just wonderful, ' said Madam Denis. I'm here almost like alive.
- Almost! laughed Vincent. - The fact of the matter is that almost, but not quite
Quote Explanation: Vincent paints a portrait of Madame Denis
№ 400150   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 11:00
Women definitely have intuition, and in this sense they are above men.
Napoleon a remarkable phrase said, I love her, "a Woman is never equal to a Man. She either far below him or far above." And this is true. Absolutely true! I.e. a woman can fall... Man, can also fall, but to such an extent will not fall. A woman can fall to the bottom.
№ 400111   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 03:24
No such meanness, which would not put us in fear. To what absurdities we come from fear, it is already pre-justified.
№ 400105   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 03:06
It is important to be able to go on a certain compromise.
Flexibility and cunning is the wisdom. And that trick is bad? Stealth is also not bad or anything, if it is Good business. The trick is the part of wisdom, Yes.
№ 400104   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 03:03
- Well! she exclaimed with pride - I Think I chose the pictures on the conscience!
- If you closed your eyes and randomly pointed, said Vincent, you would not have chosen worse.
Quote Explanation: A woman who came into the store, very long time to choose pictures. Vincent tried to offer her real masterpieces of art, and she chose according to your taste
№ 400076   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 01:39
If the woman is with the greed of man - it accumulates bad karma.
And even then is not surprised by the consequences.
№ 400067   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 01:12