propaganda [Theme]

The nature of religion forces it to interfere in the lives of non-believers, heretics and followers of other faiths. She can talk about bliss in the next world, but she wants power in this world. There is nothing surprising here. Religion, as we remember, was invented by people. What it lacks in confidence in its own propaganda, it makes up for with intolerance towards competitors.
№ 462764   Added Viker 12-02-2024 / 19:59
Although society constantly promotes morality, few people accept it deeply, meaningfully and without coercion. Most people treat morality as a burden or an onerous duty, which they are forced to take into account, but to which they do not pay much attention, so as not to give up their favorite entertainment.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2
№ 462625   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:59
You are upset. After all, Zaitsev died? Tears are nothing to be ashamed of, you are Russian, like him. Do not listen to them. This is propaganda. He is alive. And do you know why? Because I haven't killed him yet.
You are upset. After all, Zaitsev died? Tears are nothing...
№ 454563   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2023 / 21:54
And meanwhile, the fog of lies enveloped Germany more and more densely. Hermetically isolated from the rest of the world, the country was given over to the power of lies, which the Nazis spewed out day after day, repeating it millions of times in the press and on the radio. For this purpose, they created a special ministry. Using all the means of modern technology, the fascists inspired the starving that they were full, the oppressed that they were free, those who were threatened by the growing indignation of the whole world, that the entire globe envied their power and greatness. Germany was preparing for war. Training was conducted in the country and outside the country, openly violating existing treaties. The purpose of life is death on the battlefield, the fascist leaders preached. War is the highest destiny of the nation, the loudspeakers proclaimed, all the free time of the youth was filled with military drill.
№ 449689   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 18:00
Those on the just downed Yu-87 were not people. They were our enemies. And we rejoice in their death. Cruelly, but truely ancient: "The corpse of the enemy smells good."
№ 449688   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 17:57
... one can understand that these unfortunate people, brought by centuries of violence and deceit to the recognition of the greatest crime in the world - the murder of brothers - as a valiant deed, can commit these terrible deeds, not considering themselves guilty of them. But how can so-called enlightened people preach war, promote it, participate in it, and, what is most terrible of all, without being exposed to the dangers of war, incite to it, send their unfortunate, deceived brothers to it.
№ 446973   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2022 / 01:00
Today, the view of Russia in Europe has changed, and Poland is no exception. The propaganda is doing its job. For example, I don't fully know what the real situation is in Russia. Propaganda distorts everything. For me, Russia will always be a great country, its size is hard to even imagine. Seven hours by plane you fly from Moscow to the east, and this is all Russia. And you can fly eight hours or even nine hours to Kamchatka, and this will also be Russia. Russia is great not only in size, but also in its spirit and its character, which no one has ever been able to change. Russia needs to be talked to, not ordered to. I have a lot of respect for Russian people. People from the great land have a different character, this must be understood. And the small countries of Europe are trying to talk to Russia in an imperative tone. It's funny.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with Amurskaya Pravda. October 2018.
№ 443622   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2022 / 10:09
Propaganda doesn't make you dumb. Propaganda is originally designed for stupid people.
№ 442721   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 01:33
Propaganda is not a dumb hammer. This is a thin scalpel.
№ 438206   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2022 / 18:48
Propaganda (aka ideology) exists not where there is no education, but where there is no morality.
№ 437821   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2022 / 19:30
The more emotional presentation, the more response it finds in the hearts and souls of citizens. And I'll tell you exactly the opposite. As soon as you see that in the text, in the video, they appeal to your emotions, immediately know that you are being bred, they are not turning to your brain, but to animal feelings. Now they will force you to empathize with this, then they will slip something else, and then there are no borders, there is nothing, no Motherland, no mother, no father, nothing at all in the head, only shit splashing, sobbing, laughter, and this is the main thing joy in life.
№ 436789   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 20:24
- So, let me think. But really: as soon as she showed this rainbow ice cream, I immediately imagined how they cheerfully urge me on with a rolled towel in the men's shower room. And this is instead of remembering whose dogs were the first to fly into space. Polundra, Russia!
Quote Explanation: Parody of the show "News of the week".
Release Date: 11.10.2020
№ 433859   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2022 / 18:57
The only thing that Russia would need to understand is that the Nobel Prize rewarded a great Russian writer who lives and works in Soviet society. In addition, the genius of Pasternak, his personal nobility and kindness are far from insulting Russia. On the contrary, they illuminate her and make her love her more than any propaganda. Russia will suffer from this in the eyes of the whole world only from the moment a person is condemned, who now arouses universal admiration and special love.
Quote Explanation: The persecution of Boris Pasternak received a wide public response throughout the Western world. Major writers of that time, including Aldous Huxley, Albert Camus, André Maurois, Ernest Hemingway, supported the Soviet writer, sent letters to the USSR government with an urgent request to end the persecution of Pasternak.
№ 431636   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2021 / 18:48