immortality [Theme]

I hear. I hear your heart. I can hear how hard it beats in your chest. His blows echo in my head. What a pity that it no longer beats just for me. And now you are on the threshold of eternity... Because of me. I promised you my strength, not my life. But why do I need life if you are not in it? Converted by my blood, not his. Not with Istvan's blood. I lost you forever. And it's my fault. The worst punishment of all possible, I determined for myself, is to stay as far away from you as possible,” said the vampire.
№ 465633   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 08:42
- Angry? No. Does it kill and deprive you of strength? And how. You can’t even imagine how... I brought him out of the kingdom of the goddess Persephone, carried his soul next to my heart, and this connected me with him forever. But he didn’t promise me anything, and I can’t demand anything from him. I'm just glad it exists. Glad I met him. All my strength is for him. “I love him more than my life, and I love her indescribably,” the girl smiled. - But he will never know about it. You can't keep the sun on a leash. It will destroy you and everything around you.
№ 464729   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:34
“I feel good when you’re around,” the girl said to the vampire. - With you... I feel everything. I know I shouldn't be around, but you... are stronger than me. And most importantly, I know I can trust you.
№ 464688   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:27
- In case you ever forget: I will never stop thinking about you. One day we will meet. I can't let a work of art like you perish forever. You will be my triumph. My favorite toy, and when we start our games of blood and eternity, you will not want to leave,” said the vampire girl to the prince of the Carpathian Mountains.
№ 464687   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:27
- Even when I see you looking at someone else the same way you used to look at me, I still love you. Through the years and pain that separate us, I love you for the rest of my life. “I love you forever,” the vampire girl said to the man she had been waiting for all her long life, but fate did not spare them.
№ 464503   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:58
You know, I can choose a different life, with another man. And you know that Istvan loves me more than he wants me to see. Stronger than I should. But I chose you. I'm with you. Every day of my life, I choose you. And this is the first and last time I tell you this. But if you deceive me again, it will be the end for us,” the girl told the vampire.
№ 464502   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:58
Nature is irresistible; she has no need to rush, and sooner or later she will take her toll. Unconsciously and unswervingly obedient to the laws, she does not know art, just as she does not know freedom, just as she does not know goodness; moving from eternity, passing away from eternity, it does not tolerate anything immortal, nothing unchangeable. The man is her child; but the human - the artificial - is hostile to it, precisely because it strives to be unchangeable and immortal.
№ 464460   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:29
“I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you,” the girl said to the vampire.
№ 463333   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 18:57
I don’t understand those philosophers who constantly say: remember death, life is nothing; desires, pleasures - everything is a dream. If death is the cessation of life, then can I forget, can I reject that treasure that was given to me for a short time, once I have lost it, I will lose it forever and will never replace it. If death is only a transition to immortality, then life is the essence of immortality and cannot and should not be forgotten. On the contrary, pay attention to it in order to make it worthy of immortality.
№ 463174   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 13:09
Despite the evidence of death, all people live as if they will not die. Human life is like attacking a fortress that contains immortality.
Quote Explanation: Diary. 1939
№ 463142   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 12:10
Immortality is to become a part of life through compassion and generosity.
№ 462892   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:56
Immortality is to live fully for the sake of the eternity of this beautiful human life. This way we will never lose anyone, and we will preserve human love.
№ 462459   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:07
She was tied to the moon by long tangled threads of fate, blood and eternity. The moon enveloped her. Gave me coldness and peace. The moon revealed to her an absolute, perfect night, full of shining darkness, without dawn. She moved like a woman who knew a secret and wanted to share it with only one person who was ready to walk the same path. Until the end,” said the vampire. “I looked at her, but she was no longer mine. Not in this life.
№ 462406   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:56
After I became a vampire, one day, when I was sitting in the park, the fact, delightful in its simplicity, was suddenly revealed to me that I no longer owed anything to this world. He is open to me, I am a part of him, but I no longer need to submit to him, be nervous and worry about hundreds of painful and inconvenient things, as the mortals around me continue to do. At that moment, I became truly free for the first time. I became myself. Happy.
№ 462163   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:32
Your name fits my lips perfectly, better than my own. “It’s like I was born to say it,” the vampire said.
№ 462099   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 15:09