years [Theme]

How many years, and what these years do to faces and bodies. When we walked around the city together, I didn’t recognize anyone. There were faces that echoed. Echoes of travel along the mountain slopes. Faces with a smile that remained from the time when school time ended and swings began - hanging, on a metal chain and made of boards. But I was silent. I walked, looked around and was filled with all these memories, like autumn leaves that are collected to be burned.
№ 462695   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 08:39
If pain and suffering are truly the kisses of Jesus, then in the years that followed, he kissed our mother to the fullest.
№ 462686   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 08:12
Everyday life with its content rushes by like a racing car, at a speed of three hundred kilometers per hour, absolutely indifferent to whether they are brushed aside or not. The world does not stand still to wait for the moment when a person is ready to think about what happened or decide on something - the clock is ticking. That’s why it’s pointless to be afraid to get involved in something out of fear that time is supposedly lost - the years will change anyway, whether you realize what you want or not.
№ 460802   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:48
On that day, the old year lived its last hours. He humbly endured the reproaches and slander of slanderers and honestly did his job. Spring Summer Autumn Winter. He completed the required circle and now bowed his tired head to eternal rest. He himself knew neither hopes, nor high impulses, nor lasting happiness.
№ 460447   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:05
I recognized the irony of the situation, maybe even the moral. For many years I avoided the problems of the real world, escaping to the Narnias created by my imagination. Now the real world was closing in on me, I was surrounded by mysterious creatures, some of them far from harmless, and the closet closed in front of me.
№ 460410   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 14:01
pyrokinesisPalace Bridgequotes with meaningpartingbridgesPetersburg
Quote Explanation: Piro also notes that the severance of one connection provides opportunities for the creation of others: the bridge has opened, but thanks to this, ships can cross the river and “meet” each other.
№ 460239   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2023 / 10:54
pyrokinesisPalace Bridgequotes with meaningpartingbridgesPetersburg
Quote Explanation: Piro also notes that the severance of one connection provides opportunities for the creation of others: the bridge has opened, but thanks to this, ships can cross the river and “meet” each other.
№ 460238   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:54
Seeing its hiding place everywhere in the surrounding nature?!
№ 459950   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2023 / 10:33
For some reason he believed this young man. This probably happened because he was the first in many years to treat the boy as an equal, as one of his own.
№ 459551   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:48
MPVO - Local air defense. During the years of the siege, its core was girls. MPVO fighters carried out rescue operations in hotbeds of destruction, cleared rubble, controlled blackouts, extinguished incendiary bombs, cleared unexploded ordnance, rescued children left without parents, provided assistance to the victims and bury the dead and dead.
№ 459229   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:59
Even in books of the same edition there are discrepancies... In truth, it is simply impossible to find two completely identical copies, because already at the moment of birth some small differences arise. Then each volume begins to live its own life; pages disappear, are added, replaced, bindings are made... Years pass, and two books printed by the same press are no longer very similar to each other.
№ 459031   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:30
She smiled the way a Soviet person was taught in the sixties - with a hint that everything would work out...
№ 457967   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:57
Completely strangers, in a completely new world.
№ 457539   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:48
You wrote sad letters. I hope they were dictated by moments long gone. God made you to bring delight to other people's lives. You must retain this ability. Do not give up. We have only one life, it is short, and some people tried, and often, to take away a little of it from us. There are still years full of blue, and we will never see the end. You have work ahead of you, interesting work, as I heard, and you have always had more courage than a regiment of a regular army. I sincerely wish for you that everything will turn out the way you want it - and if this is not given to you, you will still find it somewhere.
№ 457307   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:10
The fulfillment of the plan was the main measure in assessing the actions of the authorities. Fight for the plan by any means! Regardless of any human casualties - there will be enough people! Not enough - they will bring! Especially the "enemies of the people" ... Kolyma has been supplied with this "goods" in recent years regularly and without restrictions - everyone is used to this.
№ 456154   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 15:45