prophecy [Theme]

It can be beautiful to be alone.
№ 463722   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:30
The following lesson can be drawn from Greek myths: you cannot escape fate, but you can create it yourself. And while prophecies tend to be self-fulfilling, we can still influence the form in which they come true. By taking responsibility for our actions, we cease to be victims of circumstances.
Quote Explanation: We are talking about Sophocles’ tragedy “Oedipus the King”
№ 461613   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:29
Get ready to walk in sustainable wisdom, sustainable friendships, sustainable finances, sustainable health, sustainable peace, sustainable location, and sustainable breakthrough. We are entering the season for which we have been praying and prophesying. This season is the season of resilience. The body of Christ is about to enter one of the best seasons in history.
№ 455159   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2023 / 08:42
With those who left and who will come.
Quote Explanation: "Aria of the Stars". Music: Alexei Rybnikov, lyrics: Pavel Grushko, sings: Zhanna Rozhdestvenskaya.
With those who left and who will come.
№ 452681   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2023 / 05:54
The bitterest of muses is her soul sister.
Quote Explanation: 1936
№ 450382   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2023 / 06:48
After all, you are my love, my prophecy.
№ 442681   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2022 / 23:33
The way a person works is that if the predictor hits the sky with his finger, it is quickly forgotten, but if the prophecy accidentally comes true, it is remembered for a long time.
№ 440746   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 09:55
So the politicians were silenced. So corporations are destroyed. So the blessed fire cleansed this world.... But the main thing... so I was right. The collapse has come. The world we knew is gone. How long have I waited... How long have I waited for the prophecy handed down to me by God to be fulfilled. I prepared my family for this. And you took it away. You should have been killed. But you are all I have. You are my family And when the world is ready to be born again, we will come out into the light! I am your Father and you are my child. Together we will go to the gates of Eden
So the politicians were silenced. So corporations are...
№ 439183   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 21:25
I understood: my gift is not my gift. My hands are His hands. “How so? How so? " - I asked, and He sent me the book of the prophet Jeremiah through Benedictine. In that book I read: “I have put My words in your mouth. Before you left the womb, I sanctified you. "
№ 432787   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 18:24
With the mouths of the prophets God speaks, and God speaks with human mouths when people do not understand otherwise. The Creator is angry with us, fools, that's why the prophets of Aleijadinu are angry. Read what Amos has written on his scroll: "Lead the people blind, although they have eyes, and deaf, although they have ears ..."
№ 432775   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 16:27
- Why do we need luck when we have a prophecy?
№ 430764   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2021 / 22:39
The battle is going on in the souls of people - the battle of iron and fire. The orc burns, but also liberates, destroying both evil and good, Los - time and Prophecy - a melting furnace that combines iron and fire.
№ 427517   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2021 / 15:45
Physics is the only profession in which prophecy is not only accurate but routine.
№ 425071   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 04:42
Lately, as I prepare for the broadcast, I catch myself thinking that I do not need to read a prepared multi-page reference about what happened, but simply re-read Ecclesiastes well, and it is useful to re-read the Apocalypse. Especially the Apocalypse. Because prophecy is so frighteningly embodied in our time that you begin to understand the wisdom that religious people know well, that the Holy Scripture unfolds here and now, during reading. Because it lives its own special life.
Release Date: 08.02.2021
№ 413319   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 20:45
Just about the end of the story. The outgoing year was challenging, but good for thinking about the soul. Because the closer death comes to people and societies, the more reasons to think about the meaning of life. In an endless division of resources? In building your own career? Is it about looking better? Or something else? Those who thought about this question - they won. And who stared at the computer all year - they lost. Many different books have been written on this subject, but there is a book whose prophecies were incredibly close. I mean the Bible and the New Testament. This book resonates so much with last year that either a stupid person or a person who lies to himself may not notice it. This book talks about epidemics and wars. All these prophecies lead to one thing - to the power of the one who personifies evil.
Release Date: 27.12.2020
№ 410275   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 18:15