thoughts [Theme] Page 3

Missy really wanted to get married, and Nekhlyudov was a good match. In addition, she liked him, and she accustomed herself to the idea that he would be hers (not she would be his, but he would be hers), and she, with unconscious but persistent cunning, such as happens to the mentally ill, achieved her goal.
№ 462462   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:07
Well, hello, short guest of February! Don’t throw snow like that, but rather tell me what you will find with your raid, Is it love, happiness, wisdom or success? Or maybe new roads, a star in your pocket or ringing laughter? Sit down, warm yourself, would you like some tea? You’re angry in your soul, I’ll knit you a sweater, I promise, and give you some lavender in a small sachet. Don’t be angry that you are unwanted and that all your thoughts are there, in the streams of spring, and in my heart I quietly hide a piece of a little dream. Raising the collar of my coat from the evil wind, I will sing about the month of May, looking into your eyes grayer than ashes, I will warm you up, just know that!
№ 462443   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:04
Have a nice day...
№ 462327   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:43
At night everything wanders on the edge, clinging to its own ears with a tired whisper. Touches dissolve into the skin, freeing thoughts from accumulated vanity. And the whole world turns over into the dark sky, leaving a cold head alone with a flaming and rhythmically beating heart.
№ 462321   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 19:27
The snow creaks pleasantly underfoot, and this white fairy tale seems to have enveloped the world in its silence and wisdom, ordering people’s thoughts and guiding everyone to their truth. With the snow, everything unnecessary disappears, and you see a white road in front of you, where there is no place for falsehood, complexity and tinsel. You just want to live, do the work you love, love and be close to people close to you. Walk through life simply and faithfully, without doubting the path you have chosen. Snow...
№ 462305   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:39
... hands... like the wings of a butterfly, their shadows with light movements strive towards the light... dancing on the wall... getting burned... going blind... the temptation to merge is irresistible... a couple more minutes and the light will go out... Thoughts will become clearer in the evening cloudiness of words... and stricter... just a couple of minutes... let's put them aside for an eternity of circling in a carefree dance of hands...
№ 462302   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:30
As soon as the New Year holidays pass, you immediately want spring, tulips, a pink thread of dawn on the horizon and evening jogging under the warm, beautifully setting sun. Light dresses with pointed stiletto heels, a new haircut and dreams of sea voyages. And also to cut through our meadows on an old vintage bicycle with bouquets of flowers in a basket, breathe in the awakened earth, wait for the first thunderstorm and spontaneously go for a swim at the lake. How far away all this is still! In the meantime, winter monochrome, sometimes gray, sometimes white, with the smell of pine needles and home comfort, post-New Year gifts and a blank sheet of paper for the whole New Year. Thoughts, plans, expectations, goals, dreams. All that remains is to take the paints and start painting it all.
№ 462283   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 17:33
Truly, the flight of human thought is high, his inquisitive mind wants to know everything about the secrets of space and time today. And thanks to our curiosity, a lot of well-founded knowledge has been accumulated, convincingly explaining the most important and pressing mysteries of existence. Of course, it is important to continue to persevere in knowledge, but to find all the remaining answers, humanity will need to become at least a galactic civilization. And to achieve this without losing balance, we need to make good use of the answers we have to make life more meaningful, cheerful, exciting and future-oriented.
№ 462214   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:54
The lightest is the gray matter.
№ 462129   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:14
After all, we know that there is still time, which, as we have noticed, changes the characteristics of a person. A person grows in childhood and youth, decreases in height in old age, gets fatter, loses weight. And if time can change a person’s external characteristics, then that means everything that is hidden can also be changed by time! And if, with the help of physical exercises, we ourselves, over time, change our body, our figure, our external data, then it means that we simply cannot help but have the ability to change our indicators in those dimensions that are hidden from view. This means that we have the ability to increase our power of thought, change our perception of the world, reduce anger, increase the allotted time and change our other qualities. But we don’t know how to do this, because we don’t know ourselves, we don’t know our other dimensions, which we don’t see, which are inside us.
№ 462127   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:14
Self-knowledge is the opportunity to see, understand, explore, and maybe change, balance your depths, what is hidden from view. I’ll try to explain it to you using geometry as an example. I think it will be clearer this way. You went to school and know what a cube is, right? Here, imagine that you are holding a green cube in your hands. What can you say about him? Its color and the three dimensions of this figure: length, width, height. All! We look at it based on the three-dimensional dimension instilled in us since childhood. We don't see anymore. In addition, we can only see three sides of it because we are accustomed to three-dimensional measurement, so the remaining sides are hidden from our eyes. But, nevertheless, we know for sure that there are other sides too, although we do not see them. Now imagine that inside, from all the edges of the cube, there are also faces inside it, which are connected to each other with other faces... You know what a tesseract is? This is a four-dimensional hypercube. Imagine that these invisible faces can move, shift, change in size, go beyond the boundaries of the cube, give birth to new faces, turning from a tesseract into a penteract - a five-dimensional cube. That is, outwardly you are holding in your hands what seems to be an ordinary three-dimensional cube, but in fact it can have many dimensions. And it’s difficult for you to measure what’s inside, you don’t see it. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's the same with a person. We see his external data, we can measure his height, shoulder width, waist size and the like. But we cannot measure his power of thought, his thinking, his sensitivity, his perception of the world, the time allotted to him and much more that we feel, know that it is, but do not see it. It's all hidden to the eye, somewhere inside.
№ 462126   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:14
Many crazy thoughts eventually become smart thoughts.
№ 462005   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:48
Polishing a diamond produces a diamond, polishing a thought produces an aphorism.
№ 461985   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:45
You should accustom yourself only to such thoughts, regarding which, in response to a sudden question: “What are you thinking about now?”, you could frankly answer that it was about such and such. These thoughts are filled with sincerity and benevolence and are worthy of a sociable being who abhors sensual pleasures, pleasures, obstinacy, envy, suspicion and everything that makes you blush when you realize that it was in you.
№ 461927   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:49
The ground at the bottom of a deep ravine hardly freezes, unlike the surrounding soil. Only deep thoughts warm.
№ 461836   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:06