temperament [Theme]

What is art? This is reality, passed through the temperament of the artist.
№ 444850   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2022 / 00:42
A difficult temperament does not mean a natural propensity to delinquency. But if society pushes a difficult child to the sidelines, instead of helping him, sooner or later he may find himself on the sidelines: not everyone will have the strength and perseverance to return from this side of the road again and again.
№ 441178   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 02:09
The problem many parents experience is that they spend too much time and effort trying to change the one thing they cannot change - their child's temperament.
№ 434349   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2022 / 14:42
When we accept our child's temperament as a fact of life, it becomes much easier to understand and deal with their behavior.
№ 434348   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2022 / 14:39
Temperament is not cast in concrete, it is flexible. It can be shaped and nurtured with proper guidance, but the underlying tendency to behave in a certain way remains the same.
№ 434340   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2022 / 14:15
He left, but his smell remained. A cocktail of youth, cigarettes, volcanic temperament and menthol gum.
№ 426775   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:52
The reader will find answers to these and many other questions in the classic textbook for secondary schools, compiled by the prominent Soviet psychologist BM Teplov.
Quote Explanation: 16 Aug 2018 Nov.
№ 423458   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 18:48
Music, temperament and rhythm of movement created a dance, the color of emotions from love to hate, gave it the name "Tango".
№ 416414   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 13:24
Each mountain has its own gorge.
№ 406048   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 12:51
You share the usual error of men, from where you have to give up, no matter how flattering it is for you. You assume that only your dignity can ignite passion in a woman's heart, and that heart and mental properties are the only reasons of love that I have for you women. What a mistake! Of course, you think it's because, because it requires your pride. But explore without prejudice, if possible, encouraging your motives, and soon you will see that you are deluded, and we deceive you; and that all the reasons you are fooled by your and our vanity; that the dignity of the beloved beings are only accidental or justify love, but not its true cause; that, finally, all these extraordinary tricks resorted to by both sides, as if included in the desire to satisfy a need that I had even called you the root cause of this passion. I give you here a cruel and humiliating truth; but it is less reliable. We women are in the world with this uncertain demand of love, and if we prefer one another, to be honest, we give not known the merits, but rather the unconscious, almost always blind instinct. I don't want to bring evidence that there is a blind passion, which we ipanaema sometimes towards strangers or people known to us is not enough to ensure that our selection was not always based on reckless: if we get happy, that's pure coincidence. Therefore, we are bound always is not producing sufficient of the exam, and I will not not right, comparing the love to a preference which we give, sometimes one dish before the other, not being able to explain why. I'm brutally dispel the chimeras of your self-love, but I'm telling you the truth. You were flattered by the love of a woman, because you assume that it is considered with the merits of the beloved one: you give her too much credit, let's say, you're too high opinion of himself. Believe that we love you not for your own sake: you have to be sincere, in love we seek only their own well-being. Caprice, interest, vanity, temperament, financial difficulties is what disturbs us, when our hearts are not engaged, here are the reasons of those great feelings that we want to idolize. Not the great dignity that pricked: if they are in reason with we in your favor, that they do not affect on the heart and on vanity, and most properties are like us you often make you funny or pathetic. But what do you want? We need fan support in us the idea of our superiority, we need podczeck who fulfills our desires, we need a man. Randomly it seems to us that, and not another; it is taken, but not elected. In short, you consider yourself the subject of unselfish sympathy, I repeat, do you think women love you for yourselves. Poor dupes! You serve only the instrument of their pleasures or a toy to their whims. However, we must do justice to women: it is being done without their knowledge. The feelings that I portray here, and often they themselves do not quite clear; on the contrary, with the best intentions they imagine that they are guided by great ideas, which nourishes your and their vanity, and it would be brutally unfair to accuse them of hypocrisy on this score: they unconsciously deceive themselves and you as well.
You see what I reveal before you the secrets of the good Goddess: judge of my friendship, if I damage my floor, trying to enlighten you. The better you are to know women, the less they will make you go crazy.
Quote Explanation: Letter Ninon de l'enclos, Marquis of Sevigne.
№ 393849   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 10:36
In fact, hot temper of the Prince did not welcome interference in the Affairs of the monarchy, but the value is not what really is, and what is sure public opinion.
№ 392930   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 14:12
To Helen, I was convinced that the desire to have more male than female trait in our culture, but now I think that the determining factor is the temperament.
№ 383939   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 19:10
- Well, in my opinion, she has a very strong character.
Thanks for the understatement.
№ 380293   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2019 / 06:03
Temperament is, and the way you speak is terrible.
№ 374149   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2019 / 20:13
- So, grief will be much?
- If left as it is now, and I'm convinced that will remain. - burning would be enough. There are people who absorb abundant grief than joy, and you are one of them.
№ 367696   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2019 / 13:25