life [Theme]

If we could only see life through each other's eyes, there would be no hatred. We hate what we fear. And we are afraid of what we do not see. Your father... we will try... but his Gods will not allow him to change his mind. If he could, he would have realized that he should not have turned his anger against us.
№ 466117   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2024 / 03:30
Guys, don't stop moving forward in this high-speed duel called life.
Quote Explanation: The last phrase at the end of the anime series.
Guys, dont stop moving forward in this high-speed duel...
№ 466106   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:39
Some health gurus have taught us that the best way to grow and cultivate vitality is to look in the mirror. Working as a psychiatrist showed me that we do better if we turn away from the mirror and look out the window. Moreover, I hope that you will open the door and step safely into the world. Choose vitality by challenging yourself, connecting with others, and contributing to the greater good in every way possible.
№ 466083   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2024 / 03:54
- I can see it in your eyes! You love me, am I right? And on this basis (rather dubious), you would really like to fuck me! [Addresses the shocked cafe patrons at the next table] Aunties, well, you know life a little, am I wrong?!
1 Season 2 Series
№ 466075   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2024 / 03:30
I am not advocating self-neglect or martyrdom. I also don't recommend living like a doormat. It's important to take care of yourself. In the event of an emergency ten kilometers above the ground, putting your oxygen mask on yourself first could be the difference between life and death. Protect yourself first, then help others. But in everyday life this metaphor usually does not work. Also, there doesn't have to be an either/or; it can be both/and. Being too self-focused can be an excuse to shut yourself out from the rest of the world. There's nothing wrong with doing nice things for yourself, but if taken to an extreme, it can become an excuse for self-absorption.
№ 466073   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2024 / 03:24
They say that the most important thing for a servant in a relationship with his master is loyalty. Although devotion may seem out of your reach at first, it is actually right in front of your eyes. If you once decide to trust her, in that very moment you will become an impeccable servant.
Quote Explanation: Chapter first
№ 466052   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2024 / 15:21
This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t repent. What kind of repentance is this when you do the same thing? Look... [put several coins on her palm. One coin slipped from my hand and fell to the floor] Why did I get this money? For this for the most. And the dress, and the hat, and the earrings - everything for this, for the most. Strip me down to my bare body, and you won’t find anything of mine. And the body is not mine - it was sold for three years in advance, or maybe for life - our life is short. What's in my stomach? The guest treated me to port wine, beer, and chocolate yesterday, and it turns out that my belly is not mine. I have neither shame nor conscience: if you order me to undress naked, I will undress; If you tell me not to give a damn about the cross, I won’t give a damn.
This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t...
№ 465997   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 15:33
In his hands, the violin became a living creature that cried, laughed, and imitated animal cries. The public, shocked by the inhuman skill, explained it as a conspiracy with the devil. Many recalled how at a concert a black silhouette with horns and a tail danced around the musician. Thanks to Paganini’s strange appearance, tangled fate and tough temperament, these fictions were accepted as pure.
Quote Explanation: 150 YEARS AGO CHURCHES WERE CURSED WITH PAGANINI
№ 465988   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 08:12
Writing is not life yet, but sometimes, I think, it can be the path of life. I discovered this in the summer of 1999, when I almost died under a van.
№ 465985   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 03:54
I dream that I have the wisdom to remember every moment that I am alive and that there is life around me. I think this is happiness.
№ 465977   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 03:30
Quote Explanation: From a letter from Emperor Nicholas II to his wife Alexandra, 1894
№ 465970   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 16:15
Life is given to a person for such a short period of time that in itself it is already a great happiness! So why spoil it with a bad character, bad relationships, settling some scores, or envy? For what? Let's live like humans! It is most important! And so I wish everyone that we remain human in any situation!
№ 465966   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 16:03
Words cannot be just words, but are used as just words, so our life becomes empty and imaginary.
№ 465945   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 12:45
- There's nothing wrong with sentimentality if it can save your life.
№ 465935   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 12:03
The path to success begins with one moment - the decision to try.
Quote Explanation: This quote emphasizes the importance of making a decision and taking action as the first step towards success. She says that the most difficult thing is to take the first step and try something new or unusual, but it is this decision that can lead to great achievements.
№ 465923   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 10:57