the Jews [Theme]

In America, rappers were mainly blacks, and they used the “N-word” to identify themselves. Only blacks were allowed to use it. And in Russia, rappers were Jews (which led to interesting mutations of the genre, turning criminal bravado into nervous confession), and they used the “F-word,” which only they could use with impunity. In general, an archaic system of cross-taboo self-identifications, a sweetish smell of decay and the aroma of centuries.
№ 464781   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:42
“Disintegration into fragments” is the most honest photograph of our god. The only one we can do. Be it with telescopes, like physicists, or with your soul, like the ancient poet Nietzsche. Even the most sacred of divine names consists of four fragments - apparently, the ancient Jews observed the creator through their spiritual optics a few picoseconds after his collapse and were unable to get closer to the starting point of creation...
№ 464769   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:40
Jews crucified Christ, gays shot Pushkin, and lesbians broke my heart...
№ 464766   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:40
They were French, they were Jews, they were you.
№ 461174   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:05
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Conversation by Dr. Goebbels after Campbell's staged play, which glorified German soldiers in their fight against the Jews.
№ 458000   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:02
If the Jews had an afterlife, there would be more clients.
№ 455988   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:56
Rohans, Jews and elves took over.
№ 454764   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2023 / 14:39
Popular, - one must think, Jewish, - wisdom says: “Jews are generally not stupid people. Take the first eight that come across, and all of them will be like a selection - talents and smart people and maybe even geniuses. But the ninth will be - a fool. And it will be such a fool, such a phenomenal donkey and idiot, such as the world has never seen before!
№ 452422   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 18:11
They killed him.
Quote Explanation: Eleventh letter. [Shibboleth, shibboleth (“ear” or “flow”) is a biblical expression, figuratively denoting a characteristic speech feature by which a group of people (in particular, an ethnic group) can be identified, a kind of “speech password” that unconsciously gives out a person, for whose language is non-native. Since the 20th century, Ukrainians have been using the word “palyanytsya” as a shibboleth in relation to Russians (it reads [palyanytsya], a round loaf of bread). Despite the apparent simplicity of the word, a person who is accustomed to the phonetics and alphabet of the Russian language automatically pronounces it with an accent noticeable to the Ukrainian ear (usually pronouncing [palyanitsa]), and regardless of whether he read it or tries to reproduce it by ear.]
№ 452412   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 18:05
Russian publicist Ivan Solonevich recalled: “I had to talk with the Poles in Warsaw in January 1940. Everyone was to blame for the misfortunes that befell Poland - the Germans, the Muscovites, the British, and the Jews. They alone, the Poles, have always and without any exception acted honestly and reasonably. And the result... the result is everyone else's fault."
№ 450057   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:08
Jews for fashion - this is the death of the mind!
№ 450044   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:06
I want, - writes Rozhetsky, - that each letter of these names should be imprinted with special clarity. These names should not be forgotten. There were death camps here. Innocent people were destroyed here by the Nazis just because they were Jews.
№ 449883   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 03:45
I would have to say that Woody Allen is a bastard. He always asks me to speak badly about him to reporters. But in truth, it is very easy to work with him. He constantly jokes, sometimes even insulting to others. And in this we are similar. Actually, I was lucky. It is rare to meet a person with whom you have such a kindred spirit. In addition, we are both Jews, and this, believe me, is already a lot.
Quote Explanation: For her role in the movie Match Point, Scarlett was nominated for an Oscar, and Woody Allen titled her as Miss Crushing Sexuality.
№ 442243   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2022 / 23:03
Jews like to speak themselves, they do not like to listen to others.
№ 439631   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2022 / 16:57
After all, a Jew is not the one who was born a Jewess, wears sidelocks and does not eat pork, but the one who wants to cleanse his soul. Anyone who makes a covenant with the Lord can become a Jew, and there is absolutely no need to invent stupid prohibitions and cut off a piece of meat for little boys. God will believe a man even without it. ... Judge, he said, himself, O member of the rabbinical council, why does God, who owns all the treasures of heaven and earth, need such a treasure - a piece of your pipiske?
№ 439583   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:22