happiness [Theme] Page 407

Happy is he who achieves goals and does not receive it as a gift...
№ 41186   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 18:05
- To promise the local policeman. If you live till morning.
What?
- And the most. Do you even know what this pass for five people? And you're here alone. Or are you five?
When Tatarsky came to myself again, he thought that really unlikely to make it through the night. Just had five, and all five were so bad that Tatar instantly grasped what this happiness - to be in the singular, and was amazed to what extent people in their blindness do not appreciate happiness.
№ 41114   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 18:03
Then together they will give birth to a son. And once again he has a good argument. Because first she'll be opposed. And Express, in her view, powerful arguments. Those who can only speak of a woman as wild and beautiful in their wildness of the country, as it is. But, said he, such arguments are not for him!
- God's truth, he will say. We did it together. Why do you need to have one? It's not fair! I'll hold your hand!
- What if I bite you for that hand? - she squinted slyly.
Then he will lift up the sleeve of his shirt up to his shoulder and say:
- Bite! I do not mind!
№ 41092   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 18:02
It's gonna take a long time to love
It's gonna take a lot to hold on
It's gonna be a long, long way to happy, yeah
To truly love, it takes time.
To cling to people, it takes time.
The path to happiness is long, but...
№ 40982   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:57
Happiness - is when you always want to kiss in the Elevator. When did you first do not want to do it in the Elevator - then happiness is over.
№ 40870   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:53
We don't know how to use the happiness if we do not insert it, as not able to use the wealth without earning it.
Quote Explanation: act 1
№ 40868   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:52
It is human nature to quickly forget their best moments. After the moment of highest creative enjoyment, orgasm or enchanting sleep comes forgetfulness, amnesia, memory loss. Because in moments of beautiful dreams, or in moments of realization of the highest life-giving beginning - conception - all of our being ascends the ladder of life several notches above himself. Not able to stay long at this altitude, we are coming back to reality, try to forget these moments of highest enlightenment. In my life we are in Paradise, but remember always only the expulsion from Paradise...
№ 40852   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:52
Is it possible to steal happiness? Or is it just another infernal human trick?
№ 40845   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:52
Human happiness is rarely anything not clouded, but happiness in itself instills fear.
№ 40823   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:51
I'm not used to be happy, and therefore did not consider happiness something binding.
№ 40820   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:51
Cat Alex just had a baby and I was sitting on the porch and looked at the kittens. And I had a revelation! Without drugs! The kittens fur was so soft, like the softness of the whole world gathered at one point. So soft that when I closed my eyes, I wasn't sure what touching him. I took the gray cat, it was called Happiness, and held to the ear. I felt the warmth of her little body and heard her incredibly gentle purr. Then she poked my ear, and I was overcome with the feeling that I wanted to open up to the world. It was better than a drug trip, a thousand, a million, a trillion times better! It was so real! This softness was not a hallucination - the sounds of the night, the noise of cars, the chirping of crickets... It was all really.
№ 40712   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:47
Happiness excludes old age. Who keeps ability to see beauty, that never gets old.
(Youth is happy because it has the ability to see the beauty. When this ability is lost, starts a hopeless old age, decay, and unhappiness.)
№ 40703   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:46
And I just want to found me, hugged me, pulled out this alcohol-cigarette of feminism... And I'd take you somewhere... IN HAPPINESS!
№ 40597   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:42
The secret of happiness, make a person sick, and then put it back as it was.
№ 40524   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:39
Probably everyone in life there is the summer when you go on the ground, as if flying in the sky.
№ 40482   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:38