rhythm [Theme]

Dear friend, once again political news disrupts the usual rhythm of life. Everyone is walking as if on a volcano that is about to open up and rage. Everyone feels that the state of affairs in the world is fragile and that changes must happen, but nothing can be foreseen. Could there really be a war again, again bloody rivers would flow, again the interests of art would fade into the background, again Russia would spend its best efforts to maintain its dignity?
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Nadezhda von Meck, 1870s.
№ 466169   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2024 / 16:33
In the dance of existence, may your steps be guided by resilience, your heart be adorned by compassion, and your spirit find rhythm in the music of resilience. Let the symphony of your journey create a melody that echoes the harmony of love echoing through the corridors of time.
№ 463900   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:59
February. Silence began. The pleasure of taking the first steps towards your dream. Enjoy!
№ 462439   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:04
I'll cut out the word.
№ 457753   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:22
I’ve known this playlist by heart for a long time, but still, shielding myself from extraneous conversations and city noise with headphones, I press play. The heartbeat - a minor unison or a dance on the glass of a broken heart started again when I went to work in the morning. I once loved this music with all my heart... It was my native Universe, which has now become an aching scar. There was a time when each of the tracks sounded clear, inspiring and happy meaning to me - now it’s just a musical funnel that pulls me deeper and deeper into depression. Now these songs are not about me. It's not about me anymore. Farewell playlists are special. They taste bitter after parting and plunge you into gray melancholy. The notes express my feelings that are no longer there. Sneakers lead me along autumn avenues to those places where I will never be the same again. Crumpled scraps of a city map, from which it will never be possible to piece together the old picture of the world. I'm lost in plastic memories. Emotionless. No color. No smell. No tastes. Every day I walk along a road 16 songs long. I wander through the ruins of past happiness. And then one day I reached an abyss that had never existed in my destroyed location before. Disconnect.
№ 457182   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2023 / 10:18
And your trembling heart will give me a sincere smile and a gentle “thank you” in return.
№ 456994   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2023 / 20:36
The rhythm of my life perfectly matches the rhythm of my heart.
№ 456983   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2023 / 10:27
Our energy is the currency that helps maintain the balance of our vitality. The torn rhythm of life, inadequate sleep/insomnia and all the continuous flow that we pass through ourselves every day: feelings, thoughts, worries, negativity, irritation, anxiety - all this directly affects the energy impulses that we emit. It directly affects our performance, mood, and our entire life. Particles of this stormy stream either fill us or mercilessly deplete us, stealing our energy, dragging us into the black vortex of asthenia and depression. Therefore, vital energy is a very important resource. And if you treat it frivolously and spend it exclusively on consumerism, then sooner or later there will be no strength left for anything at all. Well, perhaps only to drift in the ocean of life, like an Antarctic iceberg. Every day you need to take care of your not only physical, but also mental health, and not waste your time and energy resources in vain.
№ 456779   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2023 / 09:51
Life goes on as usual, thumping the rhythm like the wheels of a train rushing forward. And spring is still knocking on windows, doors, asking for renewal, love and care.
№ 453157   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 22:54
Night, sea and black sky strewn with millions of stars. At such moments, conversations become very deep, because you seem to be touching eternity. I want to comprehend the Universe, but you understand that it is almost impossible. From the point of view of quantum physics, our Universe is not only expanding, but also accelerating. Have you noticed that even the rhythm of life has become faster? But the most important thing, probably, is to create order and harmony out of chaos, to slow down a little, even for a moment, looking at all this blueberry abyss in placers of pearls.
№ 441699   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2022 / 03:48
- Well, there is no point in complaining - I knew where I was going, what profession I chose. Yes, the saying is suitable for the actors: "The legs feed the wolf." And here, whether you like it or not, you need to have good health, because the loads are such that you can not stand it and simply break down, regardless of whether you are 20 years old, 30 or 40. You can break down at any age if you have 3- 4 hours a day. But all this, of course, is compensated by an interesting, exciting work, where there is always the opportunity to improvise, come up with something of your own. Curiosity, interest, excitement - these are the components of the acting profession.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with the Arguments and Facts newspaper.
№ 440697   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2022 / 14:06
We live, plunging into a variety of feelings, plunging headlong, trying to absorb them in order to keep the smell and aroma of events in ourselves longer. We penetrate into other people's souls, gently, by touch, in order to imperceptibly leave our mark. We are intertwined with sounds, quiet and sonorous, drowning in a host of voices. We lower the fingertips on someone's palms, feeling the subtle rhythm of our life through the irresistible connection of human feelings.
№ 440328   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 13:06
The sensual rhythm of carriage wheels from childhood - through my whole future life, in my memory, I carefully carried!
№ 437591   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2022 / 13:57
For Poe, music is not rhythm at all, just as poetry is not rhyme. As Bacon said, there is no refined beauty without some unusual proportions. The ancients already understood this - was it because the Hebrew verse did not know rhyme?
№ 428835   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:31
The movement of the verse itself contains a certain meaning, symbolizes the movement of the spirit and the uneven rhythm of life. The laws of the spirit are metric.
№ 427863   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:02