elite [Theme]

“With America's abysmally low economic growth,” writes Time magazine, “we can't even save ourselves from 9 percent unemployment in our own country, much less begin to save the world.”
№ 465919   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 10:45
You know that the word “elite” has largely discredited itself. Those who, without any merit to society, consider themselves some kind of caste with special rights and privileges, especially those who in previous years filled their pockets due to all sorts of processes in the economy of the 90s, they are definitely not the elite . I repeat, the true, real elite is everyone who serves Russia, workers and warriors, reliable, proven, who have proven their devotion to Russia, worthy people.
Quote Explanation: Message from the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin to the Federal Assembly (02/29/2024).
№ 464544   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:05
No agreements work unless they are supported by iron pillars, in this case missile pillars. ... They are fighting to maintain their dominance in the world, for the ability to continue to rob the whole world, so their fundamental interests are affected and, as we have seen over the course of twenty-five years, they cannot be persuaded with simple words. ... We need to bring things to the point where our Western partners understand that they have three options: the first exit is to leave without shame, the second is to flee, like from Afghanistan and Vietnam, but with a much worse outcome, since they hundreds of thousands of brutalized, deceived, armed men will pour in, whom we will naturally dislodge from our territory. Well, or play out to something completely bad. ... There is only one more or less simple way to reach an agreement - to defeat the Western army, which largely consists of Ukrainian soldiers, but there are also everyone else there, and then to fence off. These western regions, which may remain part of what will remain the Ukrainian state (if anything remains), need to be simply fenced off and all this scum that has now formed there dumped there, and forgotten for a while about about what is happening there to the west of our borders. ... Iron wall. ... The United States of America began to retreat. They are already retreating. ... By leaving, they will destabilize pieces of Eurasia. This period, I call it twenty years, must be lived through. ... It is impossible to come to an agreement with these people, even if a relatively sober leader comes to the United States of America, there is still an elite behind him, brutalized by his defeats. ... From my point of view, several areas there need to be left, all this evil spirits that have formed there should be unloaded there, and those people who do not want to live in Russia should be given the opportunity to live in an independent state. ... Given the presence of nuclear weapons, we can safely isolate ourselves and leave them to do their own thing, maybe someday they will recover. ... It must be completed within one year. ... You need to speak firmly and directly: either you retreat, or you are finished. ... Why do we need the collapse of the United States of America? We need America to get out of the globalist position that it accidentally captured thanks to World War II, and then turn into a hegemon altogether, thanks to our Soviet stupidity in allowing the collapse of the Soviet Union. ... But under no circumstances should we engage in deterrence in the greater sense - causing damage to the United States of America. For what? Let them do it themselves. We must push them away.
Release Date: 10.02.2024
№ 462830   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:46
The entire elite is on duty in Russia, they come to Russia to earn money, and they spend it in the West, and keep money in the West, in Western banks, and their children study here, and they have houses here, and they rest here, their wives and mistresses are here. And therefore you need to influence them. All these people just need to have their visas cancelled. The second step is a total verification and blocking of accounts. That's it, nothing more is needed! They themselves will carry Putin out feet first.
№ 461069   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:43
The war is on, it is not lost. Although we missed it too late. The Internet is the real front where our children are being taken away from us. But at all times there are places Maresyev and Kosmodemyansky. And an example of this Donbass. Here people have learned compassion, generosity, courage. And it is here, I believe, that our future elite is growing up. I think we'll make it!
Quote Explanation: Quote from Yulia from an interview with KP Donetsk on March 7, 2021.
№ 455192   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2023 / 10:39
The elite, brought up by the occupiers, is the worst enemy of their people.
№ 450743   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:02
This is a general feeling in the country, I travel a lot in Russia and therefore I see it. This summer I was in the Far East, I was in Siberia, I was in many other regions of the country, and everywhere the same thing: the people clearly understand that the elite are enemies with all the ensuing consequences.
№ 449664   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 16:45
The children of authoritative, successful parents studied with me in an elite school, adopting from them the desire to make a brilliant career. Good grades here did not surprise anyone, more was required. Children were expected to achieve achievements in sports, music, and better - in everything at once, and in addition - popularity among their peers.
№ 446747   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 10:36
Generally speaking, the strength of any elite lies in the ability to navigate between the Charybdis of degeneration and the Scylla of the loss of traditions when generations change. To do this, special institutions are being formed that check potential candidates (the more distant approaches, the better). Before a person new to the elite receives the status of “one of his own” (“accepted in decent houses”) and permission to create his own tribal clan, he must be comprehensively checked by a special “personnel commission”. The role of such commissions in Western society is played by private clubs
№ 440127   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:30
And I, by the way, did not come to the Philharmonic to be hired, but to fight!
№ 437360   Added petrashevgant 01-04-2022 / 23:28
Denazification is an extremely time-consuming and very cruel process. It assumes not only a civil breakdown, during which people will even have to be beaten out by force of those absurd postulates that they have been instilled in over the past years. This is the punishment for all the guilty. After all, if you listen to some, then there are big problems with determining who should be responsible. Who committed all these crimes in Ukraine? Is it Joe Biden, Barack Obama and Victoria Nuland? Of course not. They did not hand out weapons to anyone personally. No one was called to go to the South-East to kill Russians. This was done, among other things, by the Ukrainian political elite. That is, denazification presupposes, among other things, a change in the political elite. And here we run into the unfortunate circumstance that, in principle, no one wants to deal with this. Because everyone is happy with everything.
№ 437151   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2022 / 21:45
Farewell elite!
№ 436690   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 15:27
Rules are limits set by the privileged.
№ 435323   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 13:14
I guess I'm a little bit wrong with my head. I, for example, when I read books, I absolutely do not understand what they are about. The fact is that while reading about every five minutes, I am distracted by the same thought: "My God, I'm so good that I read books in our time! I'm the elite!"
Release Date: 14.05.2016
№ 427400   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2021 / 17:27
In my opinion, Russia remains an empire. It's just that empires are in different stages. For example, Russia is no longer an expanding empire. Russia holds its territories. Such periods were in the history of every empire. The problem of Russia in the 90s was precisely that the political elite in those years canceled this idea. She announced that Russia is not an empire, and partly convinced the population of this. But the historical logic still remains. It turned out that Russia is acting and determines the imperial policy. And Putin is now rebuilding the empire. Empires are different. There are purely colonial empires such as Britain and Portugal. There are ideocratic empires like Russia. And this should be studied. In the 90s, we were declared a nation state, but this is not so. The nation state and the empire have completely different policies. The negative attitude towards the empire remained from V.I. Lenin, who crossed out the empire. But empires have done many good things throughout history. These are not just conquests. This is the development of culture and communications. It's time to remove the stigma from the empire and understand yourself.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. Russia remains an empire.
Release Date: 25.07.2021
№ 424208   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 16:00