Jesus [Theme]

And you, drunken fool, carved this thing when our Jesus is unfinished.
№ 464494   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 11:57
If you cannot find Christ in the beggar at the church door, you will not find Him in the cup.
№ 464018   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:29
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: 1 Thessalonians 5:23
№ 463102   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:29
In detective novels, when we read them... have you ever wondered why we so want the detective to solve the mystery and find the criminal? “Perhaps,” she says, not at all because we want revenge to be taken or for the killings to stop. Maybe what we really want is for the criminal to reform. The detective is the killer's savior. Imagine Jesus chasing you, trying to catch you and save your soul. That he is not just a passive and patient God, but a corrosive and aggressive bloodhound. We want the criminal to repent in court. Or on death row, surrounded by people like him. The detective is the shepherd, and we want the criminal, the prodigal sheep, to return to the fold, to return to us. We love him. We miss him. We want to wrap our arms around him and hold him to our chest.
№ 461327   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 14:21
In fact, Baptism is a spiritual birth. At the moment of Baptism, a person dies to evil, to sin. And he must... Why is he dying? In order to come alive. Just as Jesus Christ died and rose again, just as a person at this moment must die for everything that is unworthy to be with him. In order to come alive. Here.
№ 459150   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:47
The world is your perception of it. The inner and outer always correspond; they are reflections of each other. The world is a mirror image of your thoughts. If there is chaos and confusion within you, then your outer world should reflect this. You must see what you believe because you are a confused thinker who looks outward and sees himself. You are the interpreter of everything, and if there is chaos within you, then everything you see and hear must also be chaos. Even if Jesus or Buddha were standing in front of you, you would hear confused words because the confusion would be in the listener. You would only hear what you thought they were saying, and you would start arguing with them as soon as your story was threatened.
№ 458556   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2023 / 14:42
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Romans 8:38
№ 457543   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:48
The gospel story of Jesus Christ can be compared to a collection of treasures from two thousand years ago, located in a safe under two locks. To touch these treasures, you must first open the safe, and to open it, two keys are required. One key is the belief that Jesus was a complete man with all the attributes of a real flesh and blood man. However, a second key is needed - the belief that Jesus was God incarnate. Without this key, the safe will not open and the treasures will not sparkle: the Gospel image of Christ will not appear before the reader in all its radiant beauty.
№ 457271   Added Viker 17-10-2023 / 10:31
Jesus Himself did not entrust Himself to them, because He knew everyone and did not need anyone to testify about a person, for He Himself knew what was in a person.
Quote Explanation: Gospel of John (2:24-25)
№ 456204   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 18:15
Jesus came to Jerusalem and found that oxen, sheep, and doves were being sold in the temple, and there were money changers sitting around. And, having made a scourge of ropes, he drove everyone out of the temple, also sheep and oxen; and scattered the money of the money changers, and overturned their tables.
Quote Explanation: Gospel of John (2:13-14)
№ 456203   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 18:12
Jesus saw a publican named Levi sitting at the tax office, and he said to him, Follow me. And he, leaving everything, got up and followed him.
Quote Explanation: Gospel of Luke. (5:27).
№ 455829   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:21
Jesus said to the Jews who believed in Him: - If you are faithful to My teaching, then you are really My disciples. You will then know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
№ 455390   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2023 / 16:42
Then it came over me, and I burst into tears: Oh,
№ 454389   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 11:56
Jesus told them, “If God were your Father, then you would love me, because I came and came from God; for I did not come of myself, but he sent me. Why do you not understand My speech? Because you cannot hear My words. Your father is the devil and you want to fulfill your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and did not stand in the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks his own, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Quote Explanation: From John (8:42-44).
№ 452507   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2023 / 00:03
Then the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will keep your hearts and minds in union with Christ Jesus.
№ 452170   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:09