Nazism [Theme] Page 4

Today they sent me a screenshot of review of a "Michael street", posted on the website of the newspaper "Tomorrow". I don't normally comment on and do not pay attention. But for a number of reasons I would make an exception for these words:"... this wave breast on a gold chain adorned not a symbol of Christianity, and "Mogendovidom" - six-pointed star, the star of David.
I remember in second grade brought home from school a new word - "Jew". My mom asked me whether I understand the meaning. I replied that I do not understand, and so said guys, but remember that it is in consonance recalled the word "livery". My mother put me, a seven year old child on his lap and said, "It's a nationality. French is a nationality, too, and the Chinese and the Ukrainians. Here we are - Russian. In the world live different people and nationalities very much. They have different languages, different dances, different stories. They can live in different countries or in one country. But I want to tell you one very important thing. Unfortunately, you'll hear a lot of bad things about different nationalities. There are people who will say that one nationality is good and the other bad. One nation is better or worse than the other. It's not true. In every nation there are good and bad. Remember that. And whatever you hear, know that there are no good or bad nationalities, there are good and bad people," said mom.
Quote Explanation: The post from the social network "Facebook".
№ 362014   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2019 / 16:06
I Russian people. I live here. My ancestors fought in this war. For me, the Nazism, the fascism, it is possible to argue, I'm serious... I finished MSU, faculty of philosophy, I know all this and read... Really, for most people, a Nazi and a fascist is one who is furious hatred of people don't care for what reason!
№ 361670   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2019 / 13:19
When I introduced [the bill], I people said, "why should I? Understand this slippery topic... Here in Germany they say it is all forbidden." Guys, in the German historical memory of the other. And we have the historical memory of the winners. And if, forgive please, in the house of the hanged man is really in poor taste to talk about ropes, but those who hang these bastards on the rope can and should speak. And we do not need to be afraid of some of the characters!
Quote Explanation: About the bill about the Nazi symbolism in the works of art in the context of Nazi propaganda.
№ 358275   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2019 / 21:24
Sovietism, it inevitably leads to a justification of Nazism. It can lead to the justification of Nazism, for one simple reason - because, actually, the whole Nazism was pointed on the fight with the Communists. And, by the way, the "Jewish question" in the interpretation of the Nazis, he was associated with the fact that Jews are, in fact, are the media, leftist ideas.
№ 357476   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2019 / 04:23
Do you know anything about the words of Bandera: "Kill every pole aged 16 to 60 years"? If you have not heard about them, then no you are not Ukrainists. And if you have heard and agree with them, then our discussion is over.
Quote Explanation: Post on the page in "Facebook".
№ 355006   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2019 / 19:08
He came to Nazism, hoping for an easier life. It turned out to be more difficult than he imagined. Since then, he has lost the ability to laugh. He put a bet on Nazism. It turned out that he bet on a dead horse. Since then, he lost his temper. At night, walking in soft shoes in the prison corridors, he was automatically left on the dusty shades of the traces of their thoughts. "Everything went in the outhouse" - poetically wrote it with a finger and contemplated suicide. Day goes to him and prisoners and colleagues, he yells a shrill, broken voice, hoping to drown out the fear.
Quote Explanation: About a German prison guard named Collar.
№ 352704   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2018 / 17:06
Rules set for everything - do it, do not do, but they are constantly changed and everybody wanted to appear pious, like a carrot shaking her ass in front of the muzzle. Only we're not donkeys.
Quote Explanation: This refers to the German occupation of Guernsey. Guernsey island in the English channel, part of the channel Islands. During the greater part of the second world war, the island was occupied by German troops.
№ 350965   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2018 / 02:11
German justice was so irrational that to predict what punishment for what crime will follow, was not possible.
Quote Explanation: Guernsey all years of the war was occupied by the Germans.
№ 350888   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2018 / 12:05
The main problem is that in addition to Russian Federation Nuremberg trials are not interesting. Because the facts of war crimes committed by our "partners" over the past twenty years, what has been happening over the last four years on the territory of Ukraine, even if you take the dry UN report, 230 children were killed, no outrage about this no. It turns out that ideology is what motivated the German war criminals, she is not convicted.
№ 350689   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2018 / 22:14
I never imagined the government of Israel since left government service. In respect of relations between Israel and Ukraine... In my opinion, my government is showing too much tolerance for anti-Semitism and the revival of Nazism, for honoring former Nazis in Ukraine. <...> This is my personal point of view. But my government sometimes does things that from a moral point of view - I do not accept them, as, for example, non - recognition of the Armenian genocide. My country is not recognized, and the United States too. I think it is immoral. The same elements and in the relations between Israel and Ukraine.
№ 350319   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2018 / 22:03
In fact, the virus of Nazism - it is in every civil society, and the immune system, the social immune system of civil society should suppress it. As soon as the power weakens, as soon as weak social mobility, ties and so on, the virus starts to grow and takes on the features of first light sickness, ailments such cold political, and then proceeds to a prolonged illness.
Quote Explanation: The program "Weekly report" on the radio "Vesti FM". 10.11.2018.
№ 349713   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2018 / 01:04
Yes, it's a fact that totalitarian domination tried to establish "holes of oblivion" through which gone all big things, good or evil, but because of the feverish efforts of the Nazis from June 1942 to destroy all traces of the villainous murder by cremation, burning in open pits, through the use of explosives, flame throwers and devices for grinding bones - were doomed to failure, all their efforts to force enemies to "disappear quietly" proved futile. "Holes of oblivion" does not exist. There will always be people who will tell you that.
№ 348897   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2018 / 15:15
Conscience as such in Germany clearly had disappeared, and so completely, that the people about her, and almost did not remember and could not even imagine that the outside world does not share this awesome "new order German values."
№ 348878   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2018 / 14:02
In his journals Dostoevsky wrote about that in Siberia, among the vast multitudes of murderers, rapists and burglars, he never met any, allowed to admit to himself that he has done evil. <...> German society, consisting of eighty million people, so it was protected from reality and facts by the same means, the same self-deception, lies and stupidity that have become the essence of his, Eichmann's, mentality. <...> But the practice of self-deception was to the extent of the comprehensive, almost turned into a moral prerequisite for survival, that even now, eighteen years after the fall of the Nazi regime, when most of the specific details of his lies already forgotten, sometimes it's hard not to think that hypocrisy has become an integral part of the German national character.
№ 348867   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2018 / 11:04
When all was ready, and the conveyor is earned quickly and smoothly, Eichmann "invited" to inspect its Jewish functionaries from Berlin. They were amazed: "It was like a bakery like the one where the mill is connected with bakery. The building is a Jew who has at least some property - a factory, a shop or a Bank account, he moves through the building from counter to counter, from office to office and out of the building without money, without rights, but with the passport, with the presentation which he said: "You must leave the country within two weeks. Otherwise, you will be sent to a concentration camp".
№ 348865   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2018 / 11:02