the severity [Theme]

Value added tax, with its high rates, leads to a general increase in prices and increases the burden of indirect taxation, especially for low-income groups of the population. Indeed, in the structure of their consumption, the share of goods of general everyday demand is higher than in the budget of people with high incomes, and excise taxes are, as a rule, imposed on goods of general demand.
№ 464718   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:32
And I'll tell them what I really think.
№ 463783   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:41
At that moment, when you are completely exhausted, and the heaviness falls into every cell of your mind and body, like sticky cotton candy, at that moment you can try to retire, just close your eyes and imagine your home. Your inner home. At first you will see a lot of people and a lot of fuss around, leave only the most dear ones, look each of them in the eyes and go beyond the space. And now you can safely imagine what you see around you: meadows or fields, or maybe it will be a damp dark forest. Choose yours, what is close and responds, feel the mood of the weather, feel the wind, aromas, sounds and continue walking, acutely absorbing everything. You will see a house ahead. Imagine what it will be like, what the doors and windows will be like. And what color are they? Touch and feel the structure with your hand, open the doors and go inside. Now slowly begin to explore everything that you see there, what is truly yours, and what is it like, how many rooms are there, is there furniture there, and what objects are in it, how the rays of light fall, are there aromas, are there sounds heard, what is the house filled with , what is in plain sight and what is hidden from view. Walk slowly, slowly, through the entire space, merge with it, remember yourself as a little person, remember what you dreamed about, what stories you were replaying in your head, whether there is anything left from your wonderful childhood. Fill your home with what you need, remove everything unnecessary. Stay in this state, feel the sun breaking through the windows, the warmth of the walls, that coziness, peace and quiet that you need, remember this, breathe in, fill up and you can slowly return to reality. And this will be a completely different reality...
№ 462297   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:15
Imagine going to a butcher shop, buying three kilograms of meat there and walking home, carrying this meat in your hands. Introduced? Did you feel the heaviness? The thought that I lived with this burden on me makes me feel complex.
№ 458147   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2023 / 06:57
The king's crown is heavy - only I can bear it!
The kings crown is heavy - only I can bear it!
№ 454433   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 13:03
#EnSergeeva
№ 451843   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2023 / 11:24
The wearer of the crown must bear its weight.
Quote Explanation: Analogue: Caesar's crown is heavy: Monomakh's hat is heavy
№ 451477   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 00:54
We're all monsters in the dark, son. How many times have we talked about this? Each book from the father's library is just a piece of knowledge. All my life I have been collecting scraps together, comparing every scientific fact, putting it together and found it - that book that prevents me from sharing knowledge with people. This is a book of human greed and human ego. People don't have time to immerse themselves in science. On the other side of the planet they play for money, and on this side they play for the power of the people. Science shattered by the spines of books no one has read. None of the currently existing social systems allows humanity to fully develop! They are all defective! Remove money, shift labor onto the shoulders of robots! Remove the inequality of capitalism and the lies of communism. Give people freedom of choice! Accelerate evolution! Share knowledge with everyone and connect the world into a single team! And then science will flow in the heads of the citizens of a single state - the great planet of the Knowledge Union! The “collective” is the hand of kindness, embracing all people. Raise your head and open your eyes, son, only then will you realize the full weight of a head devoid of knowledge. The "collective" will lead humanity to the heights of evolution without stopping for internecine strife and without falling into the abyss of wars and hatred! You are a warrior of science! Drive your blade of knowledge into the temple of the capitalist bureaucracy! Make the world pure and great! And the one who dies will remain in digital copies. Nobody will be forgotten! The new world of the "Collective" is the world of Limbo, where everyone is smart and happy. What world is this happening in, son?
№ 450963   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:41
And to these ... our friends - "not friends" many thanks for the fact that no one at the front has any questions - with whom we are fighting. After all, they removed from this difficult moral dilemma our main, in fact, its severity. They removed our main bitterness, pain and maybe even a complex from the very beginning of this SVO, which consisted in the feeling that we were at war with a brotherly people. Is it true? After all, it was like that at the very beginning... And now someone from those who follow the situation has even the slightest feeling that we are at war with Ukraine, with the Ukrainians... or in general for Ukraine? Every day Ukraine becomes less and less to do with it. And the feeling appears that it was inevitable, in any case, and even, perhaps, not in Ukraine. And preparations were made for this. And we hear these revelations every day.
Release Date: 29.01.2023
№ 449624   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 14:39
I know it's hard. Trust me, I know you feel like there's no tomorrow and today is the hardest day to get through. But I swear you'll get through it and the pain will go away like it always does if you give it time. Let her, well, let her fade away, the way you let a broken promise fade away.
№ 447216   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 17:06
Do not complain about the weight of the cross. And on the day of sorrow, tell your sorrow to the Lord, and He will comfort you...
№ 445857   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2022 / 08:48
Not many people, alas, understand that luxury and abundance are a heavy burden. For many, it is an overwhelming burden. Perfection even more so. Perfection is available to the gods, but the gods are responsible for so much that we cannot even imagine. Because we don't want to represent.
№ 441518   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2022 / 23:12
They've been through this before. This was not the first such conversation. Yes, the words changed each time, but both adhered to the same positions. Palmer wanted Strange to use his talents to help people. Strange wanted to use his talents... as he pleased.
№ 441332   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 10:00
The further you go in fantasies, the more painful it is to return to harsh reality.
№ 440750   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 09:55
Man bears the whole weight of the world on his shoulders: he is responsible for the world and for himself as a certain way of being... Therefore, there is no accident in life. Not a single social event that suddenly arose and captivated me comes from outside: if I am mobilized for war, this is my war, I am guilty of it, and I deserve it. I deserve it above all because I could avoid it by suicide or desertion. If I didn't, then I chose her.
№ 440026   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:43