money [Theme]

This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t repent. What kind of repentance is this when you do the same thing? Look... [put several coins on her palm. One coin slipped from my hand and fell to the floor] Why did I get this money? For this for the most. And the dress, and the hat, and the earrings - everything for this, for the most. Strip me down to my bare body, and you won’t find anything of mine. And the body is not mine - it was sold for three years in advance, or maybe for life - our life is short. What's in my stomach? The guest treated me to port wine, beer, and chocolate yesterday, and it turns out that my belly is not mine. I have neither shame nor conscience: if you order me to undress naked, I will undress; If you tell me not to give a damn about the cross, I won’t give a damn.
This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t...
№ 465997   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 15:33
Have more money in your wallet.
№ 465964   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 15:57
Once upon a time there lived a merchant so rich that he could pave an entire street with silver money, and an alley to boot; However, he didn’t do that - he knew what to do with the money, and if he spent his skill, he made a whole daler. So this is what the merchant was like!
№ 465954   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 15:27
In fact, she, of course, did not care about his well-being. I wanted him to sit next to her and say how amazing she was, and his eyes would sparkle with admiration and delight. What the hell is money - everything is secondary. Moreover, what the hell is sex, which everyone and everywhere pushes as almost the main driver of human actions? Ugh, and grind! Leave this primitiveness to Uncle Freud. In the living human soul everything is much more complicated.
№ 465758   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2024 / 03:12
- I explain how things are. I am beautifull. And beauties are always in demand.
1 Season 19 Series
№ 465335   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 02:09
Organizing saves time, money, space and energy.
№ 465323   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 01:33
- But it wouldn’t be worth it.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 465267   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 22:45
“Now go fuck someone and bring me ten francs.”
№ 465212   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 20:00
You go to work to buy a house to raise children or to impress your dad... You work all your life and what do you get in return? Smiles
№ 465194   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 19:06
What is love, if you think about it? Has anyone been able to give a clear definition of love? Many people believe that love is when the happiness of a loved one is placed above one’s own and becomes the goal of one’s whole life. All this is very beautiful and romantic, but the reality is not as simple as romantics would like. It is very difficult to find a person whom you can make happy with impunity, without fear that he will sit on your neck. You give a woman flowers once, twice and a third time, and on the fourth she asks: “Where are the flowers?” and gets offended. You tell her “my money is your money”, she is happy, and then one day you find your wallet empty and she tells you that you don’t earn enough. You promise to devote all your free time only to her, and then Zhenya calls, says that there is an urgent matter, you take off and leave, and she throws a tantrum. Only stupid and inexperienced young men can believe that love is above all else; it is almost impossible to maintain such an opinion for a long time; over time, you inevitably become a cynic.
№ 465066   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2024 / 03:24
How much evil and grief our people endured from traders!
№ 465010   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2024 / 02:42
How can we consider only that which can bring money or prestige worthy of knowledge, and consider love, which only benefits the soul and is useless in the modern sense of the word, a luxury on which we have no right to spend much effort?
№ 465004   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2024 / 15:09
The value of money is a variable parameter. The dynamics of the value of money, determined by the quantity of goods, is characteristic only of real money, because the resulting excess of gold money settles in the form of an ordinary monetary commodity, whose name is gold. Symbolic money is monofunctional (unlike gold money, which is characterized by multifunctionality), it can be only money, and nothing else - it cannot turn into a commodity, as gold money easily did. Of course, it is easier to print money than to create real goods.
№ 464950   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 16:57
Carlos, a worker in the banking industry, proposed marriage to her on their first date. Gabrielle was touched by a man's stingy tears. However, she soon learned that tears accompanied all his major transactions.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 464904   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 13:01
Even in the ancient world, states mastered their most favorite pastime - making what only they were allowed to do: money. And nothing could stop them. It would seem that gold money (where was paper money before it!) should have objectively calmed down the money-creative activity of the state - not at all: through manipulations with the hallmark of gold coins, the state always had additional money. The people called some of the crown bearers that way: for example, Philip IV the Counterfeiter.
№ 464842   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:52