the film [Theme]

We learned for ourselves that pain is real.
№ 465887   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 08:15
Does it make sense to build entire palaces out of words? I think there is, and readers of Margaret Mitchell’s “Gone with the Wind” and Dickens’ “Bleak House” will understand me; sometimes even a monster is not a monster at all. Sometimes it turns out beautifully, and the narrative grips us in a way that no film or television program could ever dream of. Even after a thousand pages, we do not want to leave the world created for us by the author, to part with the reliable people he created. And after two thousand pages, you don’t want it either, if there are two thousand of them. A great example of this is Tolkien’s “The Rings”. Thousands of pages about hobbits were not enough for three generations of post-war fantasy lovers, and even if you add the clumsy and unruly epilogue, “The Silmarillion,” it is still not enough.
№ 465204   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 19:36
Wine, cinema and dominoes? Wine is very important to me. Cinema, of course, too. Although, to be honest, I always considered myself stupid to watch highly intelligent films. I made several visits, but could not understand what the movie "Mirror" was about. Others have an idea about this film, but I couldn't form my own. Although Tarkovsky’s other film “Andrei Rublev” is one of my favorites.
Quote Explanation: About Tarkovsky's films
№ 464993   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2024 / 03:45
My blanket of sadness covers me. You are my pain, my madness. It hides from misunderstanding. My blanket of sadness turns into a warm blanket soaked in tenderness, under which we lie down together and watch a movie. You stroke my hair. I understand now.
№ 464574   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:09
- They will see each other if one of them overcomes his fear and dares to enter the world of the other.
3 Season 2 Series
- They will see each other if one of them overcomes his...
№ 464418   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:22
The film is an intimate diary, notebook or monologue of a person who wants to justify himself in front of a camera almost accusing him, as if in front of a lawyer or psychiatrist.
№ 463106   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:30
I will never criticize Aliens, in my opinion Cameron made a very successful and very good film. He perfectly revealed the world of a gloomy future, where corporations run everything, where the life of an ordinary person is worth nothing, and money rules everything.
Quote Explanation: Ridley directed the first Alien film, but seven years later the not-so-famous Cameron was called in for the sequel, who only directed the low-budget Terminator.
№ 462649   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2024 / 03:54
Sometimes my life resembled a banal horror movie in which you can’t leave the cinema for a rock concert.
№ 462410   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 20:14
Everyone is running - and you run!
Everyone is running - and you run!
№ 461563   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:04
Fiona Hill speaks about the fact that the Russian system is fragile, that everything is based solely on one person - Putin... Putin managed to build technocrats under Mishustin who could well take over this whole matter. Sorry, but what are you basing this on? USA? Washington, who are you basing yourself on? A! At institutes? So listen, 2023 has brought back another outcome for you, ladies and gentleman. Your institutions have all failed! They all became disgusting to all of humanity, including half of the Americans. ... They have an absolutely wonderful film about to be released... called “Civil War”. Looks like it's coming out in April. Judging by the trailer, the film is simply awesome. Well, really, about the civil war in the United States. Modern. I have a question - what will happen first, a real civil war or the release of this film on the air?
Release Date: 28.12.2023
№ 460798   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:47
Try flexing your joy muscle and see what happens. Nothing heals us better than ourselves. ✨
№ 460750   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:19
Well, did you see beautiful Brooklyn in the background?
№ 458929   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:14
A film is like a dream, a film is like music. No other form of art directly affects our feelings to such an extent, penetrates so deeply into the recesses of the soul, sliding past our everyday consciousness, like cinema.
№ 457242   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2023 / 18:09