summary [Theme]

- For local funeral agencies?
№ 460820   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:51
Fiona Hill speaks about the fact that the Russian system is fragile, that everything is based solely on one person - Putin... Putin managed to build technocrats under Mishustin who could well take over this whole matter. Sorry, but what are you basing this on? USA? Washington, who are you basing yourself on? A! At institutes? So listen, 2023 has brought back another outcome for you, ladies and gentleman. Your institutions have all failed! They all became disgusting to all of humanity, including half of the Americans. ... They have an absolutely wonderful film about to be released... called “Civil War”. Looks like it's coming out in April. Judging by the trailer, the film is simply awesome. Well, really, about the civil war in the United States. Modern. I have a question - what will happen first, a real civil war or the release of this film on the air?
Release Date: 28.12.2023
№ 460798   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:47
I am not sure that our American colleagues, with their cunning and intelligence, understand well what is happening. ...By the way, about Fiona Hill in this regard. I also liked her interview. Well, first of all, let's remember who this interview was given to. This interview was given to the Russian edition of the Voice of America. That is, this is twice... this is twice a propaganda resource, designed for Russian-speaking citizens, ... for the “zhdunov”, probably for the “stormtroopers of Upper Lars”... And in general, I can say this, in addition to even Fiona’s interview Hill, there are many different other publications, including think tanks, where a certain kind of confusion is generally visible. ... They, too, were caught by surprise by this hybrid conflict of the 21st century, they are also not ready for it. Generally speaking, 2023 was an optimistic year in the sense that for the first time the Americans did not call the shots in these types of conflicts. It seems to me that this is a very good result of this year. And what Fiona Hill says is that it turns out, you know, the most important thing for us is to change the narrative. Well, it’s clear what market this is aimed at. Her “waiters”, relocants, and all other gopotas say: “Listen, are you losing or something?” And they were like: “No, no, no... We just need to change the narrative.”
Release Date: 28.12.2023
№ 460797   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:47
You always need to live for yourself, and not in the way others want it, who have only one task, it is to lead you astray.
№ 456571   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2023 / 00:12
- It was about common sense, only psychos rush forward when the outcome is clear. And I don't care if these stupid people die on the Rhine and Danube to protect Hitler's bunker.
№ 456098   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 12:57
Words that someone has been waiting for so long, words that are valuable and needed.
№ 451530   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 03:33
I don't know how something so hugely complex and connected to everything else can end up and separate.
№ 449668   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 16:57
I don’t know who you are, what your name is, but I know that you were in pain, pain doesn’t feel like it, that’s how it works. I was happy, but I was hurt, I learned my lesson, the result remains the same. No matter how much you love, no matter how much you give warmth, joy, at any moment it can be taken away from you. This cannot be avoided, this is how the world works. If you love, fight. Fight to the end, don't give up half way. Hold on tight and don't give it to anyone.
№ 447547   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2022 / 10:24
to silently understand each other is only the result of very long and intelligent conversations, and not the “magic of love”. And that also takes maturity.
№ 447186   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 03:27
Approximately this is how each of us exists, since each of us, in itself, is a freemason ...
№ 446428   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2022 / 02:54
I tell you, mortals: I called her sleep.
№ 441000   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 17:09
This is my bottom line. This is my life's work. This is my legacy.
This is my bottom line. This is my lifes work. This is my...
№ 439536   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:04
- Bottom line - proceed to the immediate elimination of the object.
Quote Explanation: Upon contact with the Cauldron in Kagutsuchi, Noelle awakens to her true identity, Mu-12.
№ 438875   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 16:31
In war, the main result for a fighter is to survive. This is a reward for him. There is a main difference in a fight and a duel, in a duel it is a victory,. and survive in battle. There is no second place in the war and there are no subtotals. Victory does not guarantee life, and therefore they think before the battle, and in battle they only act.
Release Date: 05.05.2022
№ 438791   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 00:03
It was one of the sinister entertainments of the maniac. To hand over after a stormy night to an unsuspecting and already pretty tired of her gentleman the key. Allegedly from her bedroom. The expectation was that the key would be taken in hand. And with bare hands. Without any gloves. And the trick was in the subject itself. It didn't fit the door lock at all. One prong of the key was specially sharp-sharply sharpened. And smeared with a potent poison. Manipulating the key it was impossible not to get scratched. And then the poison, getting into the wound, penetrated into the blood and after a few hours or days the victim died. The life expectancy of a cavalier depended on the concentration of the poison. The more it was smeared, the faster the admirer died. The less - the death of the lucky one was delayed several hours later. But in one case or another, the result of this fun was one - death from poisoning! And most importantly, no one could prove anything that Lucrezia Borgia was the poisoner. There were only suspicions, but no hard evidence. Everything was so skillfully done. And no one took the rumors, rumors and stories seriously. In addition, many were afraid to contact the influential and powerful Borgia clan. So the beauty-destroyer always came out dry from the water.
№ 437872   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2022 / 15:45