relationship [Theme] Page 1

Personally, I try to turn everything sad into a joke. This is a matter of habit, which is easily developed. A lot depends not even on the events in our lives, but on our attitude to the situation, our mood. Just think when you are sad: many people cannot even dream of what you have.
№ 465394   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 05:06
- Ivan Stepanovich, I want to get married, I really want to. If you want to know, I think about this all the time. But it is better to die an old maid than to live with a person who humiliates you.
- Ivan Stepanovich, I want to get married, I really want...
№ 465246   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 21:42
I also want to always speak from the heart, accept the GOOD word, without doubting or looking for hidden meanings, and quickly weed out the negative and move on.
№ 465042   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2024 / 04:18
Uncontrolled market processes are destructive to society and nature. Therefore, a market economy, more than any other, needs regulation. The role of a regulatory center can only be performed by the state (government) - an institution that represents the entire society and has the right to non-economic intervention in economic relations.
№ 464838   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:51
The national economy of each country is included in the world economic space. The world economy is a set of economies of countries connected by interstate economic relations. As market relations emerged within states, interstate markets began to form. A special economic phenomenon arose - the international division of labor. Production has outgrown national boundaries.
№ 464711   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:31
You know, I can choose a different life, with another man. And you know that Istvan loves me more than he wants me to see. Stronger than I should. But I chose you. I'm with you. Every day of my life, I choose you. And this is the first and last time I tell you this. But if you deceive me again, it will be the end for us,” the girl told the vampire.
№ 464502   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:58
pyrokinesisPalace Bridgesad quotessadnessmeaninglessnessrelationshiplove
Quote Explanation: Beating your head against the wall means trying to achieve something to no avail. You can also chew tar, which is what our ancestors did in Soviet times, forever, and its condition will not change in any way, you will only expend effort. So, both metaphors say the same thing. No matter where you look at it: from the side of the lyrical hero or from the side of his passion, their love is still like an endless routine, consisting of the same type and unsuccessful attempts to achieve harmony in feelings.
№ 464481   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:54
Human psychology will continue to establish a balanced relationship with the environment. When the external world is too complex and cannot be changed, the heart adapts to it and accepts it. It looks like a pumpkin crushed with iron. The inside of the pumpkin will continue to harden and become as hard as wood. If a person is imprisoned and loses all his personal freedom, and if he feels that his life is under threat, he gradually gives up his dignity for survival and pleases his captors in exchange for resources for survival.
№ 464368   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 07:51
The template was completely simple: a guy and a girl meet, start living together, if everything goes smoothly, they get married and have children. And everything is taken for granted. If at any stage the relationship breaks down, well, they didn’t get along. Not your man. And what else do they come up with, just so as not to try to figure out what the problem is... I assessed my behavior, found it acceptable, was upset that I was wrong again, and then changed the terms and added them together, wondering why the result was the same same. I obeyed an internal scheme, led a cyclical life, made the same mistakes and did not notice it. But when I committed an act that was atypical for myself, an error was recorded in my head, like in a program, and the usual reaction pattern was disrupted, which allowed me to notice an unfortunate fact: what was happening to me was a repetition with slight variations of what had happened. And I had to critically re-evaluate all those patterns of perception and behavior patterns that I had managed to pick up from society in order to finally get out of the shell of delusions. This is a difficult and long path, but I no longer want to remain a hopeless, stubborn sheep.
№ 464163   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 21:30
Reading aloud before bed allows dad and sons to spend time together and builds a strong bond with each other. It also has a positive effect on the relationship between fathers and daughters
№ 463795   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:43
The ability to love one man or one woman is, of course, a talent. Which only a few have!
Release Date: 25.02.2021
№ 463717   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:29
No need to go to breakfast with your idols!
Release Date: 25.02.2024
№ 463669   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:22
A long-term marriage is not an easy thing. So difficult that most of those familiar with it sometimes wonder: “Are we still together because it’s love, or am I just not up to the task of opening up to someone new again?”
№ 463564   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:35