pride [Theme] Page 1

God is higher than man. He does not give an account of any of His deeds. God speaks once, and if it is not noticed; another time, in a dream. Then He opens the man's ear and seals his instruction to turn the man away from any undertaking and remove pride from him. to bring his soul back from the abyss.
№ 454781   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2023 / 15:30
- Well, how are you? "Human! That sounds…proud!” Look at us... How can a person sound proud here? Say it with a smile, with a mockery, I, perhaps, would have believed you ...
№ 454094   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2023 / 15:36
Someone is experimenting on us, but, apparently, the final results have not yet been achieved. No need to complain. Experimental animals should also have professional pride.
№ 452858   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2023 / 12:00
Between the public exposure of thoughts and the revelation of scenes, it is quite easy not to notice the pride that slipped gracefully into the heart. It is so easy and simple to get lost in ambition and perishability, sending responsiveness, gratitude and the ability to ask for forgiveness and forgiveness to the depths of memory.
№ 451523   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 03:12
To avoid admitting their own helplessness, their own humiliating weakness, people try to find some reason for what happened. They start thinking things like, "Oh, that person must be some special person to be able to smash me to smithereens." Or: "Anyone would be helpless in such a situation." All this is a little comforting. The more self-confidence and self-respect a person has, the greater his need to repeat such things to himself. And as soon as he begins to do this, the alignment of forces is determined once and for all. After that, all that remains for you is to say two or three words to them, aimed directly at their pride, and this will completely crush them, and then they will do whatever you tell them to.
№ 449838   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 01:30
Made in the USSR!
№ 449305   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2023 / 04:48
I will fall and rise, but I will never forget the one who made me fall!
№ 449158   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2023 / 00:09
All our troubles are from pride. When she (pride) does not receive food, recharge, it seems that everyone strives to offend you. You become picky, petty, touchy. And further according to the scheme: "longing-despondency-despair-anger-disbelief".
№ 449138   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2023 / 09:18
Men have something that he is obliged to protect even at the cost of his own pride, you know?
Men have something that he is obliged to protect even at...
№ 448735   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:16
Satan is an archetype, a symbol of a real, full life - the personification of everything human in a person - authoritativeness, pride, wisdom, sensuality, selfishness, love and hatred, enjoyment of life - in contrast to the ascetic emasculated image of Christ, but in no case is NOT a PERSON .
№ 448554   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2023 / 05:12
If you are unable to recognize this, if you are unaware of the darkness in the heart of your adversary, you will not be able to understand the grief and pain of others.
Quote Explanation: Yugi Mutou talks about his partner's weakness, pride and darkness in his heart.
If you are unable to recognize this, if you are unaware of...
№ 448485   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2023 / 20:06
Yuito, Kasane... I'm sorry I had to leave you like this. I should have told you straight out what I was going to do, but it would hardly have been possible to restrain myself in front of you. I will return to the time from which I came here. In fact, it's already back. I've been thinking about this ever since I got all the data from the Child. Therefore, I must stay there and live the rest of my life, as it should be. Since I received this information from the Child, my brain must be taken to Togetsu and connected to their network. I am sorry if I left you many tragic memories, but only with you I was incredibly happy - because I was able to see with my own eyes how my two precious children grew up. I am sure that as long as you are together, any obstacles are within your reach. Thank you for being born into the world - and for continuing to live, no matter what. I pray that you find happiness much greater than what you gave me. Kasane, Yuito - I love you.
№ 448416   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2023 / 22:24
- If one day the family fell apart, it will not be what it was before. You are not my father.
№ 447180   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 03:09
If there is even a little anger in a person, then the atmosphere around him becomes impure. Anger, envy and pride pollute the atmosphere.
№ 445829   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2022 / 23:06
Fallon, I'm sure you can handle it. I knew you were special from your very first step. I'm proud of you. And always proud. Anders.
Quote Explanation: Fallon finds a note from Anders after his death.
№ 442112   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2022 / 23:09