interview [Theme]

An obvious fact. Previously, Navalny was given 19 years in prison for his harsh opposition statements. All this time he was out of politics and, in fact, in principle, he did not pose any threat to Russia. That is, there is not the slightest sense in causing any harm to his life and health. Considering that he was already 47 years old, then at his age it is quite possible that health problems could arise. It is clear that today this news show with his death is inflated by the West to unimaginable proportions in order to shift the entire focus of attention to themselves. Since after Vladimir Putin’s loud interview with an American correspondent, which shocked the whole world, Western countries are ready to do anything to hide the real state of affairs from people.
Quote Explanation: About Navalny
№ 463578   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:38
I am not sure that our American colleagues, with their cunning and intelligence, understand well what is happening. ...By the way, about Fiona Hill in this regard. I also liked her interview. Well, first of all, let's remember who this interview was given to. This interview was given to the Russian edition of the Voice of America. That is, this is twice... this is twice a propaganda resource, designed for Russian-speaking citizens, ... for the “zhdunov”, probably for the “stormtroopers of Upper Lars”... And in general, I can say this, in addition to even Fiona’s interview Hill, there are many different other publications, including think tanks, where a certain kind of confusion is generally visible. ... They, too, were caught by surprise by this hybrid conflict of the 21st century, they are also not ready for it. Generally speaking, 2023 was an optimistic year in the sense that for the first time the Americans did not call the shots in these types of conflicts. It seems to me that this is a very good result of this year. And what Fiona Hill says is that it turns out, you know, the most important thing for us is to change the narrative. Well, it’s clear what market this is aimed at. Her “waiters”, relocants, and all other gopotas say: “Listen, are you losing or something?” And they were like: “No, no, no... We just need to change the narrative.”
Release Date: 28.12.2023
№ 460797   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:47
They've been through this before. This was not the first such conversation. Yes, the words changed each time, but both adhered to the same positions. Palmer wanted Strange to use his talents to help people. Strange wanted to use his talents... as he pleased.
№ 441332   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 10:00
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: a hrefu003dhttps://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/1497025274101133317 relu003dnofollowhttps://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/1497025274101133317/a
№ 436513   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 06:36
- I agree with this answer too, it is really accurate.
Release Date: 31.10.2014
№ 432395   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2021 / 17:33
- It is the same. All the same, you are either the first, or the second, or the fifth, or the twenty-fifth. It's always like that. Therefore, you need to say to yourself that way, but this does not mean at all that it will be so in reality. It is important. So you have to say in interviews to yourself, otherwise you will never get better. This is a kind of training.
Release Date: 31.10.2014
№ 432394   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2021 / 17:30
white. It was closed there, I stood waiting, a married couple of drunks stood next to me. Such, you know, as if from the XVII century. She is to him for you, he is a witch to her. And here we are three of us, waiting for the opening of the store and at no point do they start discussing what they would say to Yuri Dudy if he invited them for an interview. This is what self-esteem we should have!
Release Date: 11.04.2021
№ 429018   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:04
microphone or doing what you love?
Release Date: 03.09.2021
№ 427119   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2021 / 13:12
In the fall of 2013, Swedish singer Jay-Jay Johansson visited our city, his concert was held at the LOFT club, of course, we agreed on an interview with a world celebrity. And so he came to "Prima", settled in the dressing room and waited for the air. A working TV broadcast our news, and in them in a row: the collapse of the wall on Svobodny, some pickets, right there - Offspring gives a concert in Yarygin ... At some point, JJ turns and says in surprise: “All this is real in Is it happening in Krasnoyarsk? " Apparently, he thought he was going to the taiga, but ended up in a megapolis with a population of over one million.
№ 424315   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 14:18
Whose Crimea? This is the root question. This is such a test for lice. The main question - and you only need to give their own answer, nothing else will suit. There are no words, such as "Russian control, but non-recognition of the international community." No, this is not accepted. Not only do you not walk in Moscow with the hashtag "Krymnash", you must present the hashtag "Krymvash" to the Kiev patriotic propagandists. It's like PCR. Such questions are not asked even at the border, at the Kiev airport in Boryspil, when they are allowed into the country. But! Russian in the role of a Ukrainian journalist - he is stricter and more vigilant than the Security Service of Ukraine! And they have been asking this question for seven years, and, apparently, every time they present themselves to Putin. That is why he so harshly poses [the question]: "whose Crimea?" Yes, your Crimea, Zhenya Kiselev, yours! You played tennis with Yanukovych there. There is a great video with comments that have been prudently disabled. You walk around there so happy with each other, big fat uncles, and shake hands, and everything is fine with you ... This aplomb of your obvious righteousness is incomprehensible to me to judge others from Kiev like this.
Quote Explanation: Leonid Parfenov o scandalous interview with Evgeny Kiselev in Kiev.
№ 423342   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 12:57
And I didn't even think about it "
№ 421633   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 20:42
- New production of the conflict. The conflict between the Kremlin and the belolentochniki ... Nobody understands who are snakes and who are turtles. Everything in this world is confused ...
№ 417784   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 23:27
Donald Trump is no longer president, which means that Russia hasn't been heard much lately. I mean, it wasn't heard until yesterday, when Joe Biden gave an interview to remind us that he's a tough guy.
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS, ABC NEWS CHIEF POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT: So you know Vladimir Putin. Do you think he's a murderer?"
JOE BIDEN, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: "Ug. I think so."
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: "What price should he pay?"
JOE BIDEN: "You'll definitely see what price he's going to pay."
"Putin will pay because he's a murderer!" says a man who has just launched missiles at Syria for no apparent reason. In response, Putin challenged Biden to a debate that, frankly, would be worth watching. We want to hear what Biden has to say.
But let us consider in more detail the actions of Russia. She's so upsetting to us! What did the Russians do? They carried out genocide, bought up all the third world countries in Africa and Latin America, built literally all the infrastructure in the Bahamas. In our own hemisphere, they are stealing our jobs, our intellectual property, throwing tons of fentanyl at our country, which has claimed more than 100,000 lives. They flooded our universities with spies. They are trying to achieve world domination!
Though... Wait up! This is not Russia! Russia did not release the virus that destroyed our economy and left millions of people out of work. China did it. China. And the dictator who runs it, Xi Jinping. Joe Biden knows that. He knows that Russia does not threaten the existence of the United States, but he continues to talk about it because he does not want to talk about China. His family apparently made millions with the help of China. Like countless other members of the corporate and ruling elite. But Putin will pay! And not just Putin. You know who else will pay? You. Soon you will have to pay much more taxes. Biden also told us about this.
Release Date: 19.03.2021
№ 415774   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 11:36
In an interview a couple of years before Laputa was released, he defended his young hero Conan from critics who called him "too good a boy." "So give you bad guys, you moron?" Miyazaki asked. He criticized "bad characters" who talk disrespectfully with their elders.
Quote Explanation: "Laputa" - abbreviated name of the cartoon "Heavenly Castle Laputa" Conan - the main character of the cartoon "Conan - a boy from the future"
№ 412407   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 07:45
Personally, it is cinema that helps me to fight with inner demons, with fears. For example, I've always been very shy – that's why I became an actress to deal with it. At the same time, it is still difficult for me to talk about myself in interviews, but the main thing here is practice.
Quote Explanation: Eva Green in an interview with Russian HELLO! Text: Veronika Chugunkina, 06.12.2014.
№ 410612   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2021 / 23:15