nicknames [Theme]

This is for your mommy, you've got a double name, now you're private
№ 453353   Added Viker 04-05-2023 / 10:41
Don't tell the first person you meet your real name. For an empty conversation and a nickname is enough.
№ 453224   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2023 / 13:12
- A name, Zina, a person earns for himself all his life. Yes, not everyone succeeds. To whom and nicknames are enough.
№ 453215   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2023 / 12:45
The press dubbed the rapist the Killer Clown. I hated nicknames because they were created for the sole purpose of instilling an air of mystery, and mystery is the foundation of the legend. And when nicknames appeared, the atrocities committed by these bastards turned out to be a halo of glory. You won't have time to look back - articles in magazines, books, television series and even films are already being published about them. But the killers are notorious scoundrels and monsters. They must be locked in dungeons and the keys thrown away. Instead, they get the spotlight and, albeit bad, but fame. This is simply wrong!
№ 450322   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:35
Mikhail KrugNastasya SamburskayaFraercriminals and crimenicknames
Quote Explanation: This explanation is only on the album Zhigan-limon 1994. At the end of the song and only with Mikhail Krug.
№ 449940   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 10:44
Mokushla is my priceless one. My flesh and blood...
Quote Explanation: Maggie is known by the nickname Mo Chuisle (because of the inscription on the boxing robe given to her by Dunn). After an injury in the ring that led to paralysis, Maggie tries several times to commit suicide by biting her tongue. Doctors prevent suicide by exacerbating the patient's grave morale. One night, Dunn comes to her room and, before injecting Maggie with a lethal dose of adrenaline, explains to the girl the meaning of her nickname. Translated from the Gaelic mo cuishle means "my priceless" (literal translation - "my pulse").
Mokushla is my priceless one. My flesh and blood...
№ 448237   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:39
“He calls himself a vulture,” said the king, “but he does not fly. He hides. He should have been called a gopher.
Quote Explanation: About a mountain bandit who calls himself the Vulture King.
№ 446338   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2022 / 23:51
- It's clear...
Quote Explanation: The policeman asked Castle, "Are you really writing the heroine from Detective Beckett?"
- Its clear...
№ 432041   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2021 / 19:30
- Wouldn't you risk your dick? I asked jokingly. - By the way, I heard how this part of your body is sometimes called Peter. And the Yankees for some reason known only to them - Dick. Once I called one patient who teased me all the time, Clever Dick, so the poor fellow's stitches almost parted from laughter.
№ 419174   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 19:48
- Sorry, but I have a name! Not a cutie, not a sweetheart, not a Tootsie, but Dorothy! How John is John and Tom is Tom!
№ 405954   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2020 / 12:21
Oh, these nicknames, nicknames! That before them the names of the devils and unclean spirits! Satanail, Beelzebub, Lucifer, the Barbazon - it all sounds nice. But "stag", "cuckold"... Yeah the devil so do not call!
№ 398303   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:50
During the reign of ex-Emperor Gotama his erudition was famous for Yukinaga, the former Governor of Shinano. One day, he and other experts were invited to the court in a debate about yuaffu. In the midst of the dispute Yukinaga forgot the name of the two virtues of "Dance of the seven virtues," for which he was called a kid the Five Virtues. It was very upsetting, and Yukinaga, ignoring science, has gone from the world.
Quote Explanation: Yuaffu — a genre of traditional Chinese lyric poetry.
№ 397741   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:51
"Sassenach"... So he called me from the beginning; in Gaelic it means "the English stranger". "Anglichanka". He first uttered that nickname mockingly, then with tenderness.
Quote Explanation: So, for all of the books that Jamie called Claire.
№ 397627   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:32
- Excuse me, sir.
- There are no Sirs, I'm Ben and he's Ben, and you?
O'malley, on probation.
- How does your mother call?
- I don't want to talk.
This is the command.
- Squishy... sir.
Phahah! The birth certificate you have a name?
№ 396529   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:02