music [Theme]

There is a monument to Lenin in every city. In any regional center. Orders of this kind are inexhaustible. An experienced sculptor can sculpt Lenin blindly. That is, blindfolded. Although there are some funny things. In Chelyabinsk, for example, such a case occurred. A monument to Lenin was to be erected in the central square, opposite the city council building. A solemn meeting was organized. One thousand and a half people gathered. Pathetic music sounded. Speakers made speeches. The monument was covered with gray cloth. And now the decisive moment has come. To the sound of drums, officials from the local executive committee tore off the fabric. Lenin was depicted in a familiar pose - a tourist voting on the highway. His right hand pointed the way to the future. He kept the left one in the pocket of his open coat. The music stopped. In the silence that followed, someone laughed. A minute later the whole square was laughing. Only one person did not laugh. It was Leningrad sculptor Viktor Dryzhakov. The expression of horror on his face gradually gave way to a grimace of indifference and hopelessness. What happened? The unfortunate sculptor sculpted two caps. One covered the leader's head. Lenin clutched the other one in his fist.
№ 465643   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 09:12
Ripening in silence.
Quote Explanation: 1909 year.
№ 465588   Added Viker 04-04-2024 / 15:10
Life and the people in it are like a melody - the duration of the note tends to end according to the meaning of playback, but it is from these notes, without which there would be no meaning, that music is composed. Our memory is a return to life.
№ 465539   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2024 / 15:12
Soulful music develops children's divine ability to empathize.
№ 465521   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2024 / 08:42
The wind chime strokes her hair gently. Windchime says: Cry
№ 465482   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 09:30
Don't talk about anything.
№ 465356   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 03:12
Love is music played by two hearts in perfect harmony.
№ 464282   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 03:27
Over time, music increasingly displaces meaning from words.
№ 464199   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 23:18
Music is a kind of magic, magic. You hear a melody and remember a certain event, moment, place and even person. You close your eyes and are carried away by your thoughts into memories and as if you have the opportunity to feel the atmosphere and emotions again. It is amazing!
№ 463948   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:19
Organ.
№ 463757   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:37
In Buddhism, in addition to hot hells, there are also cold ones. You can freeze in these during your lifetime. I wrote a composition about each of my hells. I thought: let my album Melting be a journey through the whole winter, through the icy Erebus and the snowy Gehenna.
№ 463538   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:25
One worthless musician criticized me at a meeting of the Union of Composers of the USSR for writing music for cartoons and nothing about the party and the government: “There is no ideology!” The then head of the union, Tikhon Khrennikov, stood up for me. He said that he himself does not know whether it is good or bad that there is no ideology, but his grandson refuses to eat porridge until they play “The Town Musicians of Bremen” for him. Everyone fell down laughing, and the next day the permit was signed.
№ 463199   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 14:06
In psychotic disorder, we know that people become clones of each other. There is even a famous study on the physiological level of women. Women who are placed in the same room synchronize their menstrual cycles over time. Almost everyone started their period on the same day.
№ 463148   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 12:11
The noise of the coffee machine, the rustling of beans - these sounds make you listen and once again be convinced that life is made up of such little things. And I just smiled. Sincerely and warmly, because my soul felt incredibly good. Your favorite music is playing in your headphones, scalding coffee is in your cup, and the sun's rays are breaking through the panoramic windows, tickling your eyelashes and gently touching your face. And if you look up at the sky, you can see incredible blueness, captivating and reminiscent of the imminent arrival of warmth and colorful sunsets.
№ 463020   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:16
Here you go - simple music. Not even an abuser.
Quote Explanation: An autonomous person is the master of his life, himself, his resources. A person who is dependent on his emotions or moods is not an autonomous person. He is dependent and does not decide for himself - his mood decides for him.
№ 462980   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:10